Bcd jy 153 body

We turn dreams into reality!
Talltrees
Active Poster
Active Poster

Bcd jy 153 body

Post by Talltrees »

I like the jy153 bodys alot But im Jumping back an forth looking at all the jy 153s and i cant tell if all of them are the same body. Boobs avec ass
Can someone help.

Shelbyisking666

Re: Bcd jy 153 body

Post by Shelbyisking666 »

i agree she does look good

Shiny
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Shiny »

I was actually shopping for her this past month and a half - she was one of a possible few options that Jeff suggested.

As far as I know and can tell from the various posts, the JY 153 with all the various models is a single body with different heads. at least 3 of the various photo dolls are listed under a single heading on doll-studio's site - the body appears identical (I think I can add a link. if not, I apologize to bcd as well as the board - http://ch.dollstudio.org/products/doll/jy-doll/jy-153)

that's the site I did a fair amount of alternate picture grabbing for my own choices from Jeff. mostly because they list so many variances.

It's a hell of a doll. too much ass for me tho. I liked the 158 much more... but i'll post about my own purchase shortly :)

Talltrees
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Talltrees »

Shiny wrote:I was actually shopping for her this past month and a half - she was one of a possible few options that Jeff suggested.

As far as I know and can tell from the various posts, the JY 153 with all the various models is a single body with different heads. at least 3 of the various photo dolls are listed under a single heading on doll-studio's site - the body appears identical (I think I can add a link. if not, I apologize to bcd as well as the board - http://ch.dollstudio.org/products/doll/jy-doll/jy-153)

that's the site I did a fair amount of alternate picture grabbing for my own choices from Jeff. mostly because they list so many variances.

It's a hell of a doll. too much ass for me tho. I liked the 158 much more... but i'll post about my own purchase shortly :)
I know what you mean i was looking im hooked.. So we're saying body's of the jy 153 ass size and breast size. Are the same throughout all jy 153s only major difference is head and skin tone.

INFORMATIONS