Just became a second-doll owner thanks to Jeff and BCD

We turn dreams into reality!
Shiny
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Just became a second-doll owner thanks to Jeff and BCD

Post by Shiny »

'Lo all. I had a previous 100cm doll that was a nice entry into the world, and while I hadn't quite decided to part with her as fast as I did, she was snapped up fast and furious and is hopefully making her new friend very happy.

Since that left me with nothing but memories... I decided it was time to find myself a new friend. I almost took the plunge with a few direct-retail places, but for some reason decided to see if I couldn't get a bit more information on products and models, since we all know the variety out there can be absolutely overwhelming!

I emailed Jeff and started making general inquiries, getting some good advice along with some good suggestions, and wound up narrowing down both the height and the specifics of what I actually wanted, from what I thought I wanted. Somewhere in there I realized his guidance and input had more than earned him the right to be my vendor, and we started seriously narrowing down the field.

I wanted busty, with a great ass, but still a somewhat slender figure, maybe an hourglass figure. Originally I was restricting my budget to 140cm and under, but Jeff got me to consider the JY 153 just to see if she would fit. That's an amazing doll. Almost settled, but for some reason, I found the booty a bit too big, and was struggling to pick a single face from several I was considering. I also had seen photos of the DH 168 - 158 model which struck a chord, and over a fair bit of time, started to really get under my mental skin.

I moved up a notch from the JY 153 to the 158, and that doll was just amazing. Bit bustier even than the 153 and a smaller butt almost had me signing off, but in a showdown of face pictures and glamour shots for both the JY and once again the DH158, the narrower waist and smaller ass on the DH tipped the balance. Barely. Seriously, I think I waffled over faces and dolls for close to 2 weeks. I forced myself to pick a single face for each doll (ironically, the DH never waiver'd from the Rin face) and then tried to decide what I wanted.

If the JY 158 had a narrower waist, I think I would have gone for her, but decided after all that, to put my money and my brain on the Dollhouse168 158+ and voila. She is, according to Jeff, being crafted right now.

Jeff has patience, understanding, and comes up with some amazing suggestions. If money wasn't an issue, I suspect I would have bought both a JY and a DH. As it stands, what I thought I originally wanted was only half the equation and thankfully Jeff managed to help me fill in and answer the other half.

Here's to her winding up on my doorstep whenever she does.

If you have questions, need advice, want to buy from a trusted source, or even just need to figure out if you really want one, honestly, BCD feels like the place to go. No sales tactics, no pressure, just good info.

I'll post pics once I get them... and photos once I get her :)

here's some of the glam shots that sold me on this model on the offchance anyone else is looking for more shots :)
http://ch.dollstudio.org/products/doll/ ... 168/dh-158
http://dollstudio.org/produkte/kopf/dol ... 8/kopf-rin

Peace out all!
Shiny

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Just became a second-doll owner thanks to Jeff and BCD

Post by stones »

She is beautiful, you made a good choice!

INFORMATIONS