It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:07 am

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.

Official TDF Rules & TOS

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ]  
Search for:

Post subject: Meet the beautiful and sexy Marissa!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:42 pm 
VENDOR
VENDOR

If you would like to own a vivid doll, you can email us at yourdollusa@gmail.com or contact Vivian directly. Just tell her Nyoko sent you here way, ok?
More to come
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"

AIM Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Meet Marissa!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:46 pm 

Great eyes! What kind are they?

Post subject: Re: Meet the beautiful and sexy Marissa!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:41 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left
She can put you to sleep or set you on fire!! :whistle: Lovely lady :D

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:51 pm 
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Great work.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:57 pm 

Can we get real pictures? This is photo-shopped to death!

There was another post here about this doll. I can't find it now, but I was surprised at how OBVIOUS it was that it was photo-shopped.

The areola fades in from the skin? Gimme a fucking break!

I'm not spending a damn dime unless I can see what I'm ACTUALLY buying.

EDIT: This is not Jeff and the BCD's fault (I looked at my post this morning and thought I was harsh). The person who originally took the pictures and then opened up Photo-Shop, really went far.

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:30 pm 
VENDOR
VENDOR

AAAP,
The main thread for her can be found below.
V/r
Jeff and Nyoko
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=89718

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:03 am 
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

AAAP wrote:

There was another post here about this doll. I can't find it now, but I was surprised at how OBVIOUS it was that it was photo-shopped.

EDIT: This is not Jeff and the BCD's fault (I looked at my post this morning and thought I was harsh). The person who originally took the pictures and then opened up Photo-Shop, really went far.

Dear AAAP

Thank you for your comment. I personally take this as a compliment that our doll is so beautiful that you can not believe it's true,sorry if I sound narcissistic. I took the picture with the photographer from our factory. The pictures in question is colour corrected to reflect the true/original colour of the doll, please see the attached picture you will see what I mean:
Attachment:
Iphone doll photo.jpg
Iphone doll photo.jpg [ 68.27 KiB | Viewed 536 times ]

The first photo was taken with my iphone as a test photo, it looked so real and I really liked however we colour corrected to make it look less real to reflect the true colour of the doll. In another word, we have to downplay the photo's effects. Of course, we removed all the messy hair on the doll face and messy background like all the photographer would. I am not sure what you mean by the areola fades in from the skin. I was the one who painted the areola, what you see is what you will get if this is the effect you are after. Not sure if you have read the other post that we are now able to offer non-fading/water proof nipple areaola and VGN colour. They would look even more realistic "in person" not just in picture.

Vivian

Email: vividsexydoll@gmail.com

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:36 am 
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

She is sexy!

ఠ_ఠ...??? 130cm tall (Bust82cm-Waist43cm-Hip83cm)22kg/50lbs???...ఠ_ఠ CLICK PICS NOW!!!
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=83533

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:47 am 
Doll
Doll

Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping the Hellboy (Anung Un Rama) under control
Tybalt wrote:
She is sexy!

So meaningful and Deep little brother....you say so much with so few words

Lily

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:56 am 

Vivid Doll wrote:
AAAP wrote:

Dear AAAP

Thank you for your comment. I personally take this as a compliment that our doll is so beautiful that you can not believe it's true,sorry if I sound narcissistic. I took the picture with the photographer from our factory. The pictures in question is colour corrected to reflect the true/original colour of the doll, please see the attached picture you will see what I mean:
Attachment:
Iphone doll photo.jpg

The first photo was taken with my iphone as a test photo, it looked so real and I really liked however we colour corrected to make it look less real to reflect the true colour of the doll. In another word, we have to downplay the photo's effects. Of course, we removed all the messy hair on the doll face and messy background like all the photographer would. I am not sure what you mean by the areola fades in from the skin. I was the one who painted the areola, what you see is what you will get if this is the effect you are after. Not sure if you have read the other post that we are now able to offer non-fading/water proof nipple areaola and VGN colour. They would look even more realistic "in person" not just in picture.

Vivian

While the doll looks great, the aureola looked as if a blur effect was used where it met white skin. I will say that the second photo does look more realistic - as you mentioned yourself the first photo looked less real.

Seeing the second photo, while I'm sure some work was done, it certainly seems to be closer to what would arrive in the mail. The eyes are amazing.

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ]