And Aria Is Here

We turn dreams into reality!
IsItTime

And Aria Is Here

Post by IsItTime »

Hello,

I recently adopted Aria, a D4E 146 elf, through BCD and will be posting pictures in this thread when my status permits. Jeff is great vendor to work with and gave great advice through out the process; I'll definitely be using BCD again.

Initial Impressions

The un-boxing went smoothly and from a few threads that I had read I was expecting this to be rather malodorous event. But to my pleasant surprise this wasn't so. Aria's quality is not bad but there are a few little quirks. She has two "scars" on her side but you really have to be looking to see them. Her joints are really easy to move but the hip joints feel a little too loose and if you raise her legs between ~20 and ~50 degrees, they will fall back to 20 degrees. This makes poses with her standing up slightly difficult because if you apply a force in the wrong direction, she can shift to a "hunched" position.

Even with these quirks, I am very happy with her :).

PS
Standing her up while wearing high heels (I don't how you guys do it) seems impossible, so any pictures will not have her wearing shoes unless she is kneeling, leaning up against a wall, or I just get lucky.

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: And Aria Is Here

Post by Mondoon »

Congratulations IsitTime and Aria and welcome to TDF.

Glad you're happy with Aria your Elf and I'm very fond of their ears.

As a new member you may like to take a look at Newbie Welcome Page http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369

and you may also want to make an introduction thread in Member Introductions http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=231

Enjoy the time with your new companion. :D
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

INFORMATIONS