My girl is being shipped!

We turn dreams into reality!
Dhamon

Re: My girl is being shipped!

Post by Dhamon »

She arrived. The box was beat to crap, but I think she is unscathed. So much for end of day from UPS, she got here at 8:49pm....I've attached pictures of what I came home to. I was out with a buddy, because the last delivery was supposed to be 7pm.
Pic 1.jpg
Pic 1.jpg (1.52 MiB) Viewed 955 times
Pic 2.jpg
Pic 2.jpg (1.76 MiB) Viewed 955 times
This image is after carrying her upstairs and cutting off the 1 piece of tape that was holding the box closed.
Pic 3.jpg
Pic 3.jpg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 955 times
The name I had for her fits as well. I will put up some pics of Kira once I can get her situated and dressed.

Dhamon

Post by Dhamon »

To all of you that manage to get a photo of your gal standing on her own and dressed :glou:

Is there a thread about how to dress and how to get them to stand. I realize its going to take practice. But it seemed every time I would move one thing, something else would twist or shift...

Anyway, on to what most want to see. Kira. I was trying to get a full standing shot, maybe tomorrow she will cooperate more.
Attachments
Kira 1-1.jpg
Kira 1-1.jpg (788.58 KiB) Viewed 940 times

Lobo2099
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Lobo2099 »

wow that box was super abused. Glad to see she survived unscathed. Congratulations on a beauty and her new home :thumbs_up:

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

Great looking doll! Have fun and post more pics.

Jamielin

Post by Jamielin »

That's awesome! I'm jelly.

Mystere

Post by Mystere »

Great picture, glad to see Kira made it one piece. Take your time learning to dress and stand her, you'll get it eventually. It took me two weeks before I tried standing my doll. Taking it slow early on is best. Learn her joints, how she moves, and what her tolerances are. And don't stand her on her own, she should always be leaning.

Simple tip for dressing, take her head off for shirts, and put socks on her hands to protect the fingers from sleeves.
Akina, my WM 158 cm with head #53
Her arrival: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=80325

Boob lover

Post by Boob lover »

Good grief ups strikes again. Glad you got your lady undamaged. She looks beautiful.
Looking forward to seeing some more pictures.

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mvcuk1 »

Welcome to the 6Ye Premium doll club! I also purchased a 6Ye Premium 165 F Cup doll as well and the box was damaged by UPS, but not as bad as your box.
box_damage.jpg
box_damage.jpg (122.78 KiB) Viewed 862 times
neck_damage.jpg
neck_damage.jpg (91.12 KiB) Viewed 862 times
Loving that photo of Kira with the tight top. Really shows of her assets very well. Enjoy your honeymoon!

Dhamon

Post by Dhamon »

Was messing around with her last night. I put her my computer chair, what a difference that makes. Here is a shot of a sexy top I got her and the second wig. The wig isn't as nice as the purple one, but I love the colour.
Attachments
Kira 2.jpg
Kira 2.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 854 times

Dhamon

Post by Dhamon »

mvcuk1 wrote:Welcome to the 6Ye Premium doll club! I also purchased a 6Ye Premium 165 F Cup doll as well and the box was damaged by UPS, but not as bad as your box.
box_damage.jpg
neck_damage.jpg
Loving that photo of Kira with the tight top. Really shows of her assets very well. Enjoy your honeymoon!
That is brutal. You have my sympathies. You would think with as far as we've come, we could ship something almost around the world without it being damaged.

INFORMATIONS