ZD's Drow Elf / Dark elf beauty

We turn dreams into reality!
ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

ZD's Drow Elf / Dark elf beauty

Post by ZannyDanger »

Some of you might be aware that i'm a huge fan of dark elves and have been looking forward to adopt one of these wild beauties for some time now... well it's finally happening!!
When the new Allura head was announced, i just knew this was going to be the one as soon as i saw her mischievous, dirty minded and oh so sensual looking face! It wasn't long before i was compelled to reach out to Jeff and enquire about more information... one thing lead to another and here i am, with a new doll soon to be on her way home!

While i liked the YL148 body that came out with it quite a lot, it wasn't exactly what i had in mind for this build, so i spent some time considering different body options... namely the new WM157 and WM160b bodies. I wanted her to be tall, athletic in shape and with a chest that is more modest in size. So after talking options with Jeff, and making sure that the head would scale well, i finally decided on the WM160b cup as it's really been catching my eye over the past few months! I decided to go with standing feet and inserts for this one.

So with these options in mind, i will have her made to look like this... with matching skin tone, similar eyes and facial makeup:
I also contacted MannequinFan to add an additional lens kit to my already pending order!

It's always been such a huge fantasy of mine ever since i was a kid playing D&D! I just want to thank Jeff for his absolutely awesome help in customizing this dream of mine!! Special thanks also to Anung, our resident Hellboy and fellow dark fantasy fan extraordinaire for his invaluable council in making this happen! You guys both have been so helpful to me in making the right decisions on this one, i now am 100% certain that i have considered every option and picked the best ones to suit my needs in every regard! This wouldn't be happening without your help!

More on Jeff, the rumors are true!! What an awesome guy!! Genuinely interested in making his customers happy, caring and honest!! What a pleasure to be doing business with you and i'm eagerly looking forward to joining the BCD family, really happy to have chosen BCD for this special order!!

I will keep this thread updated with the order progress, factory pics when they arrive, and you can expect to see TONS of pics when she finally makes it home and of course a full review!
Also been thinking about a name for her, i want something sexy, unconventional and exotic... Malena, Muraena, Morathi? Open to suggestions!!

:glou:

ZD

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: ZD's Drow Elf / Dark elf beauty

Post by Cubiko »

Wow, did you order her with custom skin colour? This will be a kick-ass doll when she arrives :twisted:

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

mandos wrote:Wow, did you order her with custom skin colour? This will be a kick-ass doll when she arrives :twisted:

Absolutely Mandos, thank you! she will be quite a wild one, i can't wait!!
They will match the skin tone with the picture!

Also have two wigs already on order for her!

:angel:

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Congratulations! Hopefully you'll have her in time for a VERY happy Halloween!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Drow's are lovely....(Viconia been in my heart ever since Baldur's Gate games came out)...always been a fantasy. Hope she is everything you have dream't about.

Having been interested in doing pretty much the same thing, may I enquire as to the cost of the custom skin colour? if you do not wish to make it publicly known then feel free to PM instead....just a ballpark figure would helpful.

myself1942

Post by myself1942 »

Big question, what did that cost you? I want to do the same thing but I am afraid of the extra costs

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Thank you for your comments CF, Maviarab and myself1942!

Hey CF, sadly i think with the likely backlog of orders at Jinsan due to the holiday two weeks ago she might only be here somewhere around early to mid-November. Might get lucky though who knows!

@Maviarab... hell yes! Viconia is right up there for me as well! Made for a really awesome tank too, well worth the reputation hit! :whistle:
Thank you for the kind words!

Sorry i'm not at liberty to disclose the pricing, but i can tell you it's not as much as one would expect! Wish i could be more helpful!

ZD

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Have just recently started playing those again along with the BG mod for NWN2....naturally, of course...she is in my party as soon as possible...still the best romance in any game I have played. Brilliant writing makes her come alive. Now to have her...in your arms...let us know how your order goes....can't wait to see her Zanny.

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello ZannyDanger,

Hmm, looking forward to see how she will look like. There are not enough fantasy Dolls out there.

Von Rubber
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

interesting.... i bet you will have a lot of people watching this one to see how she turns out. you may have started something here :)

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hi ZD, so this is the project we were discussing behind the scenes....great stuff.....looks like you are turning the dream into reality.....now who uses that sales jingle again :lol:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

kazuma213
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kazuma213 »

I'm a big fan of all elves and dark elves as well. I particularly like Night Elves from wow as they were the fetish of my 14 year old self back when it came out. I'm definitely interested in seeing how this turns out!

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Glad to see i'm not the only drow elf fan around!!

I agree we definitely need more fantasy gals around these parts, you can no doubt expect an overload of pics when i finally get my hands on her!! Or should i say when she finally gets her hands on me? :whistle:

I might just start playing Baldur's Gate again in the meantime to make the wait somewhat bearable!

However, i have to give credit where credit is due, as i'm not the first to order a drow doll. To my knowledge, member Dolls to the walls is the first to have ordered one of these incredible custom beauties. It's his post with Lelanna that made me realise that it was actually possible to make one!

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... hilit=drow

The skin tone should be a tad lighter and with a touch of blue in it, but this should give a good idea of what to expect!

ZD

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Thanks for the link Zanny!

Not my thing...but I know that's the body/face combo. What a colour though....and yes I agree a touch paler with a hint of blue would be perfect....especially on ones preferred combination.

Now...how do we expedite your order lol

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CinnamonLover »

This is awesome. My next doll will be a drow, but the budget must recover. Cloves. I've talked about her in other threads. Cinnamon can't wait, but such is life. Actually I may go with the 148, and that same head you're talking about, but I'll have to think about the skin tone, if they can do that almost-black-purple... and I'll have to order a shocking-white wig...
CinnamonLover. Because I love cinnamon. And Cinnamon, and Nutmeg, and Cloves! Here is our Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

INFORMATIONS