ZD's Drow Elf / Dark elf beauty

We turn dreams into reality!
ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: ZD's Drow Elf / Dark elf beauty

Post by ZannyDanger »

Update time:

The Drow doll project has just been put on ice for at least a few months, as i am about to pull the trigger on a new different WM doll from Jeff.
Full announcement will be coming in the next few days.

At the moment, the manufacturers i am still seriously considering for her are Sanhui with their new gorgeous elf head and the new r-cup body, and Z-One with their head a51 and a 151 body.

The good news is this delay should give ample time for Sanhui to introduce their new full scale elf head, and here i'm really hoping that they will implement Anung's ideas and vision: the tatoos, facial markings and freckles would definitely be part of the design that i see for her. I knew from the start that i was going to have to be patient in order to have her made just the way i see her, and i think in this case, exercising patience is definitely the wiser way to go. We'll see how this plays out ;)

Make no mistake, while i am delaying the project for now, she definitely will be made. I am hoping to be able to resume the order before the end of 2018, probably sooner.

ZD

nogamenolife
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by nogamenolife »

Thats a real shame. i was looking forward to your photo's of a elf.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Hey, me too man, me too! It was a really tough call but i think i have made the right one for now.

Like i said, she will definitely be made, no doubt about it.

I'm keeping my eye on the new Sanhui and i think waiting to see if they implement Anung's ideas is going to be the way to go.
I would truly hate myself if i were to be one of the first to order her only to discover that they have made the body tats and facial markings available just a few months later.

ZD

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hi ZD, so the plan is on pause waiting for me to get my act together... 8O No pressure Anung :roll:

In the interim, do not forget to cast your vote for the prefferred name of the new SANHUI model.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Haha pretty much Anung! :lol:

No worries, i'm willing to be patient because i know that she will be worth it!
I absolutely love your vision for her, and really hope that Sanhui decide to go along with it as i am totally sold on the idea!
If it means waiting a couple months in order to make sure that i get a doll that will be above and beyond what i even first imagined when i started working on the project with Jeff, then so be it!
I will definitely continue to show all my support for her, as you can see i have a vested interest in seeing the project come to fruition! :wink:

Also, yep! Voted! 8)

ZD

INFORMATIONS