Narsha 6Ye 165cm / 5ft 5in F-cup Premium Body

We turn dreams into reality!
nogamenolife
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Narsha 6Ye 165cm / 5ft 5in F-cup Premium Body

Post by nogamenolife »

Narsha is a 165cm/5ft 5in F-Cup, Premium body 6Ye doll, Skin is tan with the N16 head. Her features are:
Ball-joint skeleton
Ball-joint wrist
Enhanced finger-bone tip design
Ball-joint neck
​Realistic Vagina and Anus hole
Quick Head Connector 2nd Gen
http://www.6yedollglobal.com/165cm-f-cup-premium.html

I really wanted the C-cup premium body, but since it was still in production we decided on the F cup instead. The Quick head connector 2nd gen was what really helped me decide.
After deciding it took round about 12 days to get her in my hands. The box was a little roughed up but nothing that would surprise me with the way people handle stuff in transit.
I'm not sure if anyone else notices. But she came with the first gen head connector. Oh well....
So I get her out of the box, I did ask for tight joints. They were not to bad except the knees were really loose. So loose she could barely stand. I don't know if it is because of the ball joints. But the rest of her body was really tight. Which was what i wanted. Also the wrists were surpose to be ball jointed as well. I am pretty sure they are not. it feels like wires from the fingers all the way to the wrists. At least my last doll had a hinge wrist. With a plate palm. I do not think the wrist will last very long with this doll. The finger wires are great tho. They stop further back from the tip of the finger. And they feel a lot bigger than normal.
I did ask for no eyelashes and also no finger nails. I got plenty of those lying around.
There were a few little defects. Like one, her knees seem to not stop in the correct spot. Which is, well just ugly. And they seem to move sideways as well.
There was also a air bubble in her neck too. i just popped that and it closed up. They were surpose to send some glue out but have not seen it yet.
The detail on her body is amazing. Her butt is magnificent, just can't stop touching it.
Her make up didn't last very long tho. I switched her eyes with MF's ones and smudged all her eyeliner. :(
But lucky for me i was gonna use eyebrow wigs anyway. :D
And i have plenty of make up for her :D

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Narsha 6Ye 165cm / 5ft 5in F-cup Premium Body

Post by mvcuk1 »

Thanks for your quick review.

Narsha looks hot and very sophisticated with the long dress, long wig and glasses.

nogamenolife
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by nogamenolife »

mvcuk1 wrote:Thanks for your quick review.

Narsha looks hot and very sophisticated with the long dress, long wig and glasses.
No problem :thumbs_up:

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

A lovely dark haired beauty! :D Have fun. :whistle:

nogamenolife
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor