Help' all owners of the rubber madens?

We turn dreams into reality!
1singer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Help' all owners of the rubber madens?

Post by 1singer »

What is the best small doll? I like small dolls,something easy to move around,I have a large doll and I love her very much,but she is a pain to move around.But I want a doll that I can use all openings,I am not huge just a bit above normal I take great care of my dolls,I am never rough with them Ive been looking at dolls 100-130,some of you guys have or know about these dolls what do you think''''

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Help' all owners of the rubber madens?

Post by DexterQuest »

I have a 100/105 (Elena A-cup) from Amazon and she is great. She is the only one I can put on top of me safely. The head attachment is identical to WM heads. The cute WM-90 head is proportionally too small for even my 140. It is also too big on the 105, but is better overall. She is basically a mini WM doll with same skeleton config. The only downside was it preconfigured (2 day Prime shipping) built-in vagina, random wig, random eyes and no head options.

I am 6.5" and have no problem with her and can toss her into any position without effort. My 140+ dolls are more realistic, but doing anything agile with them is out of the question.

INFORMATIONS