We turn dreams into reality!
Maledictus
Active Poster
Active Poster

For questions/comments on 140A and BCD review

Post by Maledictus »

Here is the review:

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=305&t=92982

If anyone has any questions or comments, you can post them here!

Mal

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: For questions/comments on 140A and BCD review

Post by Endless War »

Thank you for the thorough review and good perspective. I am in the initial holding phase of my order; awaiting the pre-shipping factory photos. It was good to hear you had a pleasant experience.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: For questions/comments on 140A and BCD review

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Overall, I'd say the Ordering process was excellent. As a first time buyer, I made a good choice buying from Jeff and BCD.
The adorable face 20.
Thank you for sharing her for all to see and the review of the doll too.
The ordering process turned out to be more complicated than I'd initially expected. It turned out I wasn't quite as sure about what I wanted as I thought I was -- I had a model picked out, but I was a little hazy on some of the details like skin color. Jeff was able to make a couple of suggestions, and then I found a picture or two as examples, and we were able to work out what it really was that I was aiming for. If I had just put in an order through a web form, I would definitely have made at least one wrong choice that would have seriously impacted the appearance of the doll.

We might be TDF's only vendor w/o a check out cart, but above is a good reason why.
Skin tone is huge decision.
The last three people who put tan, we asked if they were sure and when all was said and done, two ordered lite tan.
Best,
Jeff and Nyoko

INFORMATIONS