Our next BCD Giveaway

We turn dreams into reality!
irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: Our next BCD Giveaway

Post by irishgirl »

grimreefer24601 wrote:Alright, BCD, I'm way off.

It seems like a strange way to get business, but an awesome gift to your previous customers.

How are you picking who you give the dolls to? I haven't purchased from you, so I don't have a dog in this fight, but I'm curious.

I'll be interested in seeing in who gets what.
Well, I am here to tell you that Jeff and BCD are very well known here and he has a great business sense. Sorry but I had to jump in here. Since when is it a bad thing to have good business sense and a giving heart? Because your response sounds like you are a disbeliever. Well I'll tell you, we have won a doll from Jeff at BCD. We have not purchased from Jeff prior to our good fortune, but had a long standing communication on here and always see good things he has done. Jeff does giveaway's here and there. We won our 118 London from him in June.. Jeff has always been a good guy on here and has been very generous and good to his customers and non customers, but TDF members alike. The Giveaways are never the same and however Jeff chooses to run his giveaway, is his thing. I can't tell you the rhyme or reason, but it is a wonderful thing. Just look for the good in it and who knows , big or small, maybe luck will come your way one day... :glou: IG

To Jeff, Thanks for London once again. We love her. And have and still will give back. Pay it forward... :D IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

You don't have to be greedy to be a businessman.. You can choose to be a generous person despite being a self-made man.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

Dhamon

Post by Dhamon »

I haven't posted my review of my purchase of a 161cm 6YE from BCD yet as its only been a few weeks and I haven't had a lot of time to spend with her. But I will say that dispite Jeff having some computer trouble, he was there to answer every question I had about the process.

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

So you are giving away a free doll to your already established customer base! That is really nice and generous but sadly drops a large amount of TDF members, me among them. :(

:puppydogeyes: :puppydogeyes:
L✰neR✯nger

tman2016

Post by tman2016 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:blackcloud,
But your dream doll is only 160CM tall!
Jeff
Jeff, Ivana would love a sister like this one here! We have loved being in the BCD family. Ivana has been an amazing companion!
YL155 Custom D, BB (with heads 36, 46, 88) - Mila, Jessica, and Ivana have arrived!

See the welcome topic for my dolls:http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=77559
Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=93973
More Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=93872

Hwyman072

Post by Hwyman072 »

Impressive

BigBurrito

Post by BigBurrito »

Anita would love a female companion, a someone who can love her when i'm away

IAdolllover

Post by IAdolllover »

That’s just awesome. How do you sign up to win?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

IAdolllover,
The winners are among st all the BCD family members.
Now, I am truly blessed.
I retired from 20 years in the armed services and then was able to get a job working at Eglin AFB.
Not all, have been so lucky.
The tough part is I love my job and love helping people find the doll that is best for them and there are only so many hours in the day.
I believe that if you take care of people, everything will fall in place.
Of course, many people bypass joining the BCD family becuase our website is quite "different" than any doll vendor in the world.
Well, 6YE focused on the testimonials we get.
On the other hand, we have others that have told us they will pay more to get a doll from us.
Life is what happens when you make other plans.
And sometimes when you do like Robert Frost wrote in his poem 'Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—/ I took the one less traveled by / And that has made all the difference.'” , you get still to where you want to be
Best,
Jeff
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 31&t=81370

IAdolllover

Post by IAdolllover »

How do I become a member of BCD?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

You adopt a doll from us, pre-owned or new.
It is that simple.
Best,
Jeff and Nyoko
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

coralsheep91
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coralsheep91 »

Hey Jeff,

I still have both of my Booty Call Girls.

As a matter of fact, I just did Kim's one year review today.

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=305&t=93269

Kim and Michelle would welcome a Sister into their home with open arms!

Coral
Kim: YL155 custom A cup with WM74 head

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Such a generous and thoughtful thing to do! It's these kinds of things and generous attitude that truly set you apart from the rest of the pack in my opinion, it's clear to me that you are first and foremost a member of this community, trying to make the world a happier place, one doll at a time!

I have only been an active member of this forum for a short couple of months now but already i have seen you:

- give away a replacement doll to someone who tragically lost theirs along with their house and belongings during the hurricane

- give away London to tongue and IG, who have been so happy with her and have been giving back to the community in return

And now this!

You never cease to amaze Jeff!

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

ZD

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

A way for us all to live

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:IAdolllover,
The winners are among st all the BCD family members.
Now, I am truly blessed.
I retired from 20 years in the armed services and then was able to get a job working at Eglin AFB.
Not all, have been so lucky.
The tough part is I love my job and love helping people find the doll that is best for them and there are only so many hours in the day.
I believe that if you take care of people, everything will fall in place.
Of course, many people bypass joining the BCD family becuase our website is quite "different" than any doll vendor in the world.
Well, 6YE focused on the testimonials we get.
On the other hand, we have others that have told us they will pay more to get a doll from us.
Life is what happens when you make other plans.
And sometimes when you do like Robert Frost wrote in his poem 'Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—/ I took the one less traveled by / And that has made all the difference.'” , you get still to where you want to be
Best,
Jeff
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 31&t=81370
Very well said.

When I first got on TDF about a month ago I spent several hours educating myself on your site because it was very thorough and user friendly. Thanks for all you do.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

INFORMATIONS