Our next BCD Giveaway

We turn dreams into reality!
Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Our next BCD Giveaway

Post by Cameramike »

Hello TDF and BCD members... Buying a doll is a very difficult.. Jeff@BCD makes it a breeze. I don't know how he does it. He is well informed which helps out in a BIG WAY.. I have gotten two dolls from him very happy with both these dolls and manufacturing are very different... Jeff even handled things when his system went down. I am very glad I became a BCD member.. Linda does tell me she misses the east coast and Nyoko... And she would welcome a sister... Can't go wrong dealing with Jeff.

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

The BCD family is a great family. Sometimes we don't see eye to eye on things, but that never affects our respect for each other. Every opportunity I get, I recommend Jeff to newbie's (as I'm sure all of you do too).
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

Meso wrote:The BCD family is a great family. Sometimes we don't see eye to eye on things, but that never affects our respect for each other. Every opportunity I get, I recommend Jeff to newbie's (as I'm sure all of you do too).
Fact. ;)

romeomtl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by romeomtl »

If the winner doesnt want 2 dolls, I take one as my first doll :)

Altblues
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Altblues »

Very nice indeed!!!

Shibumi01

Post by Shibumi01 »

grimreefer24601 wrote:I'm going to assume this means if someone buys a doll over 160cm in December, then they have a chance of getting it for free or their purchase refunded.

I can't imagine you're just sending two random people who bought your dolls previously a random doll that they may or may not have a place for.

It's a good promo. I wouldn't buy a doll hoping to get it free however. For someone who has decided to buy a a 160cm doll it's a great opportunity.

As a very satisfied customer of BCD, if I have to move out my roommate, and my brother I’d make room for a sister to a Jetté!

:multi:

Shibumi01

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

And Irish Girl is 100% correct, there is no rhyme or reason EXCEPT for the doll that will be going to our BCD FMer who lost his doll during the storm. His home is being rebuilt as his NGF anxiously awaits to travel to Texas.
And sometimes you have to make your own luck.
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

vito

Post by vito »

The world seems a little smaller and kinder with random acts of kindness like that!

My ladies would welcome new addition to the family, was actually shopping around already (had never heard of piper doll before, but she's a babe!)

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tongue-O-matic »

Hi Jeff, that's fantastic! There are so many members deserving of this giveaway, we really enjoy and appreciate having (your last giveaway) London, filling our home with joy! Having samara78 as part of your team, how could anyone go wrong with BCD? Jeff and Nyoko are Awesome! :D

Hi ZD, thank you for the wonderful compliment! I know you are very satisfied, dealing with Jeff and his wonderful staff at BCD... :thumbs_up:

LoneRanger, I wish you the best of luck in the future!

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:I retired from 20 years in the armed services..
**Salutes!**
Booty Call Dolls wrote:On the other hand, we have others that have told us they will pay more to get a doll from us.
I would! New folks .. don't just go to some no name website and order your doll. You might save a few bucks .. but you pay for it in headaches and risk. And Jeff's pricing is potentially better anyways. Just read the personal reviews from REAL LONG TIME POSTERS to this forum. People who have owned dolls for a long time and are active in the community. They all say the same thing. Jeff is awesome. To me - Jeff is the BEST.

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

MannyCan wrote:
Booty Call Dolls wrote:I retired from 20 years in the armed services..
**Salutes!**
Booty Call Dolls wrote:On the other hand, we have others that have told us they will pay more to get a doll from us.
I would! New folks .. don't just go to some no name website and order your doll. You might save a few bucks .. but you pay for it in headaches and risk. And Jeff's pricing is potentially better anyways. Just read the personal reviews from REAL LONG TIME POSTERS to this forum. People who have owned dolls for a long time and are active in the community. They all say the same thing. Jeff is awesome. To me - Jeff is the BEST.
Exactly the reason I chose BCD.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

romeomtl,
There are actually two BCD FMers getting dolls.
One is a 100lb doll so of course she will be going to someone who can give her the proper TLC.
Nyoko made sure she is going to a good home.
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

100 lbs, wow. Wish I could throw my hat into the ring as I've a doll loving-home, but can't handle that kind of weight. Here's my WhannaMarie I got from Jeff sitting with her sister, Mia (WhannaMarie is on the left).
Attachments
IMG_20171202_172437.jpg
IMG_20171202_172437.jpg (480.47 KiB) Viewed 946 times
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

Hwyman072

Post by Hwyman072 »

could be interesting..

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

that's why we love ya Jeff, community member before a seller. ...and a damn good seller anyway ;)

congrats to the upcoming giveaway winners! someone's gonna have a good christmas

INFORMATIONS