Websites

We turn dreams into reality!
jrunestrand
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Websites

Post by jrunestrand »

I spent a lot of time going from website to website trying to put together the Doll of my dreams. Also, trying to determine which vendors where reliable.
Thanks to TDF, I was able to sift through much of the bullshit and avoid the scams out there.
However, even going through the approved vendors list, I found the photos and options (not to mention pricing) very confusing.
The Booty Call Dolls website appeared to be very confusing but as I began to navigate, I found it to be the most accurate of all. Not at all difficult to put together the Doll is been dreaming of. The ordering process was simple, secure, and easier than expected. Also, Jeff was able to use his expertise to make suggestions and offer advice about my purchase.
My new 6YE 166A #16 is now in transit!
Thanks again to BCD for streamlining to order process and making my experience enjoyable.

Apugo

Re: Websites

Post by Apugo »

The site isn't worth using for me. The Chooser tool relies on anchor tags rather than any scripting, and it categorizes by breast size only. Some of the images, when clicked on, take you to other sites. Every page is bare-bones basic, just text and photos to scroll through.

There is no filtering or searching. There is no information about material type or sexual function.

If there are prices anywhere, I can't find them. There is no order form, only a phone number and statement about corresponding by email. If they weren't accredited here, I would think for sure it was a scam.

jrunestrand
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jrunestrand »

IMG_7109.jpg
IMG_7109.jpg (107.91 KiB) Viewed 2091 times
Everything that you mentioned is true. Including the notion that if it wasn't approved on TDF, I'd think it was a scam too.
What I found was that the way the site is set up, it uses the manufacturers information and photos thus giving a much more accurate and up to date information on the products. Maybe you didn't notice the differences in all the other website description and measurements.
I was pretty sure about what I wanted and couldn't get a straight answer from anyone else.
As far as pricing, once I had all the option sorted, I was quoted a much better price than any other I had received.
The doll I'm getting is exactly the doll I ordered. Exactly.
I'm so happy

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Apugo,
BTW, our instruction clearly state where you will go to.
We will NEVER have a click, click, here is your doll website.
In fact , of three people who chose tan, after we contacted them back, they went medium.
But....
If you want a vendor with a fancy site, that's cool, we are just not the vendor for you, but you can search by height
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/home.htm#alert
or
manufacturer
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/home.htm#warning

You will NOT find another site that even mentions the TPE ball
(mold growing in a doll is not a good thing) or has a matrix of non-glamour photos.
And there are toms of gorgeous sites that are scams.
We do not mind have the most unique website of any doll vendor.
Some like, some do not.
Jeff and Nyoko
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Apugo

Post by Apugo »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Apugo,
BTW, our instruction clearly state where you will go to.
We will NEVER have a click, click, here is your doll website.
In fact , of three people who chose tan, after we contacted them back, they went medium.
But....
If you want a vendor with a fancy site, that's cool, we are just not the vendor for you, but you can search by height
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/home.htm#alert
or
manufacturer
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/home.htm#warning

You will NOT find another site that even mentions the TPE ball
(mold growing in a doll is not a good thing) or has a matrix of non-glamour photos.
And there are toms of gorgeous sites that are scams.
We do not mind have the most unique website of any doll vendor.
Some like, some do not.
Jeff and Nyoko

You should know that according to the vendor list, that isn't your website. This is.

Apugo

Post by Apugo »

I see now that links to the same place, but I had no idea those options you link were on your site, because clicking "dolls" takes you way past it to the bottom, and there are oceans of space between sections, so it didn't occur to me there was more of the page.

Anyway, I wasn't looking for an argument, just letting you know how some customers might be experiencing your site. If you're OK with that, so am I.

tombrokaw
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by tombrokaw »

I didn't even use his site I used other sites to browse.

Jeff gives you hands on service that is comforting if this is all strange and new and you are afraid of the many scams.

It's not like getting a car or a tv and I appreciate the hand holding.

Birddoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Birddoll »

Apugo wrote:I see now that links to the same place, but I had no idea those options you link were on your site, because clicking "dolls" takes you way past it to the bottom, and there are oceans of space between sections, so it didn't occur to me there was more of the page.

Anyway, I wasn't looking for an argument, just letting you know how some customers might be experiencing your site. If you're OK with that, so am I.
...Hey, I thought the same thing when I first saw the BCD website. It wasn’t until I got “educated” on this TDF site that the BCD website started to make sense to me. I think BCD’s website can be made to be more user friendly, but for picking out a doll, it does have a lot of options. Plus, if you want a head from one vendor and a body from another, BCD has an advantage over the more mainstream sites.

-BirdDoll

horndude
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by horndude »

I will say for a non-TDF newbie the BCD website could raise flags. However, imo a TDF user quickly learns that BCD is the best website bar none. It has personable, unique set of information as he already stated above (the non-glamour shot page is EXTREMELY useful) and his website not having all the extra frills makes it much quicker to load and a much less cluttered experience.

But really, Jeff just being Jeff makes that website work so well. He's always looking to add more useful information and will tweak things according to needs.

horndude
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by horndude »

Birddoll wrote:...Hey, I thought the same thing when I first saw the BCD website. It wasn’t until I got “educated” on this TDF site that the BCD website started to make sense to me. I think BCD’s website can be made to be more user friendly, but for picking out a doll, it does have a lot of options. Plus, if you want a head from one vendor and a body from another, BCD has an advantage over the more mainstream sites.

-BirdDoll
Well said, we had similar thoughts.

nogamenolife
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by nogamenolife »

All Jeff needs is a link here from his website. And everyone will be hooked. He spends more time with customers than building his website. I guess that says everything. I have bought 3 dolls from him and have only used his website to reference to him what I'm looking for. And that is where his customer service kicks in. Would you rather have a great amazing website and bad customer service?

nogamenolife
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by nogamenolife »

Welcome to the BCD family jrunestrand

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Apugo,
We have updated the website to hopefully prevent this from happening to others.
One thing I believe in is process improvement.
After agreeing to enter our site, the people will go to
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/home.htm
Alot of the verbiage on the home page was moved to the about us page.
A future BCD FMer gave me some good suggestions like if you click on any picture on our enter page, it takes you to our website.
So...again...thank you.
Your feedback was taken
It was valid
We made the website better and we will continue to do so
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls

Apugo

Post by Apugo »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Apugo,
We have updated the website to hopefully prevent this from happening to others.
One thing I believe in is process improvement.
After agreeing to enter our site, the people will go to
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/home.htm
Alot of the verbiage on the home page was moved to the about us page.
A future BCD FMer gave me some good suggestions like if you click on any picture on our enter page, it takes you to our website.
So...again...thank you.
Your feedback was taken
It was valid
We made the website better and we will continue to do so
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
Nicely done!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Thank you:)
And we have added a disclaimer to our pre-owned dolls too.
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS