finally decided thanks to Jeff and TDF

We turn dreams into reality!
horndude
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

finally decided thanks to Jeff and TDF

Post by horndude »

After lurking the forums for over a year now, I've finally pulled the trigger on becoming a bonafide doll owner last night. The WM148! She's the perfect answer to my BIGboob/curvy woman fetish AND lightweight enough to ease my worries about moving her around (I don't see me wanting to leave my girl only on my bed) easily. A shoutout to TDF members I've spoken with (big thanks to Seattle Slew who's been nothing but a good guy to me since I joined) who've made me feel welcome to this hobby. Meant a lot!

BUT to the man of the hour. I wanted to give a heartfelt thanks to BCD and Jeff. For several months now, his patience and attitude has been exemplary during our conversations regarding a possible doll for me. He immediately put be at ease and made it comfortable to discuss. Easy to deal with, very knowledgeable; Jeff made it so I didn't need to consider other options because he could handle it all. He'll surely be hearing from me before long asking some question about accessories or something...stop being so good and maybe I'll leave you alone... :whistle: 8)

Anyway, THANK YOU JEFF and can't wait for her to arrive.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: finally decided thanks to Jeff and TDF

Post by Broven »

Congratulations!!! Looking forward to some pics once she arrives. ;)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

horndude
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by horndude »

Broven wrote:Congratulations!!! Looking forward to some pics once she arrives. ;)
Thanks! Yes I will for sure. Hopefully they're not so terrible with just my camera phone because that's all I have... :?

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

I was recently recommended to try "A Better Camera" app. (Thanks Haremlover). It really does take better pics than the built in camera app. :)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Congrats on your order. I would be delighted to take yourquestiins in regards to care and repair of your incoming sweetie
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

swivelthumb

Post by swivelthumb »

I was just checking out the amazing bondage pics and thinking how dolls keep getting better. I'm curious to see your photos too. Your pictures don't have to be perfect.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Nicely done Horny! Congrats on your wise decision to sponsor a cute doll! Here's to her safe trip and quiet delivery. :glou:

I'll wait with you.. Image

swivelthumb wrote:I'm curious to see your photos too. Your pictures don't have to be perfect.
Agreed, photos are great no matter what. :thumbs_up:

horndude
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by horndude »

samara78 wrote:Congrats on your order. I would be delighted to take yourquestiins in regards to care and repair of your incoming sweetie
Thanks samara! I will make sure to do that!
swivelthumb wrote:I was just checking out the amazing bondage pics and thinking how dolls keep getting better. I'm curious to see your photos too. Your pictures don't have to be perfect.
Yea you're right. I just want to honor her with some good pictures :D don't worry though I'll do it either way, I will be so proud of her I'm gonna be dying to show her off.

horndude
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by horndude »

Seattle Slew wrote:Nicely done Horny! Congrats on your wise decision to sponsor a cute doll! Here's to her safe trip and quiet delivery. :glou:

I'll wait with you.. Image

swivelthumb wrote:I'm curious to see your photos too. Your pictures don't have to be perfect.
Agreed, photos are great no matter what. :thumbs_up:
LOL thanks Slew. You're right though, photos will happen, don't you worry 8)

tman2016

Post by tman2016 »

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to meet your girl and talk to you both on TDF! Jeff and BCD are absolutely awesome!
YL155 Custom D, BB (with heads 36, 46, 88) - Mila, Jessica, and Ivana have arrived!

See the welcome topic for my dolls:http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=77559
Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=93973
More Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=93872

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

There are some great vendors here, no doubt. My roommate, who's also a doller, have our favorites so respect each other & treat the subject like politics (me talking up Jeff, and he talking up his favorite).
It's all good. Vendors don't make that status without effort and reputation. How many have Samara78 in their team?
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

How many have Samara78 in their team?
Only one!
Jeff and the BCD Girls

INFORMATIONS