www.the-doll-house.com

Welcome to TDF, The-Doll-House

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
DollAfficionado

Welcome to TDF, The-Doll-House

Post by DollAfficionado »

Welcome to TDF!
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Welcome to TDF, The-Doll-House

Post by The-Doll-House »

Thanks for the welcome!
Apologies for the tardiness, I had a few things to do before I started anything here.

So I should really introduce the-Doll-House for everyone.

My name is Phil Bass, and I run The-Doll-House. We are, as expected a Sex Doll retailer, located in the UK.
Specifically, we can be found in the South East of England, within the London Borough of Bromley, in the village known as Chislehurst.

So essentially we are about 10 miles/16KM east of the Centre of London, which is advantageous due to the close proximity to all of the International London Airports. So once stock has left the manufacturers in China, it takes little time to get here.
The central location also allows for easy collection, should you not wish to have your doll 'delivered' in the traditional sense.

We offer a range of Dolls:
  • WM-Dolls
  • DS-Dolls
  • YL-Dolls
  • OR-Dolls
  • JM-Dolls
and we are starting to implement a range of Sanhui Dolls.
Are we missing any obvious manufacturers that you would like to see?

As the company is still young (started trading in January 2016), we understand that the company needs scope to grow, so there may be change in emphasis of products over time at The-Doll-House. So now would be a good time to suggest things to us, as we are not locked down into a particular look/feel or functionality at this time.

We received a few critical comments from someone who had viewed the site, which we deemed excellent points, so we implemented them the next day.
So if anyone has any suggestions that would benefit everyone (rather than just you personally), then we would welcome the constructive criticism/suggestions.
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House
https://www.the-doll-house.com
Buy Sex Dolls, Beautiful Full-Size & Fully Move-able, Just For You!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It's a great pleasure to welcome you.

It's great to find more enthusiasm latent down in the south east of England and a number of people on the UK forum are really encouraging about what you're doing.

If you ever want to come round and visit I'm not far away and you're welcome. I like to link people up and it's a pleasure to see people thriving all the more as a result of doing so.

Best wishes

Harem

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by The-Doll-House »

Thanks Harem,

Yes, you'd think that we (doll vendors) would have more of a presence near the Capital.
Maybe it's our British sense of Prudity?

Either way, hopefully we can make that, a little less the case in SE England now.

I'd like to take you up on that offer to meet up sometime soon, as it will be good to put a face to the name.
Thanks again. :razz:
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

You've an impressive site already, with an ambitious selection and much-appreciated quality photos! If somebody orders from the U.S. would there be an additional shipping charge?

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by The-Doll-House »

You humble me with your comments sir Jimbofod :wink:
It always feels good to hear appreciation for the extra work placed into the imagery. Many thanks.

There is no extra charge for delivery to the Americas.
The only thing that may arise would be an import tax (if applicable), and as the manufacturers often list the package as mannequins worth around $200, the import tax is minimal.

Please let us know if you have any further questions, and thanks again for the appreciation.
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tongue-O-matic »

Welcome Phil, Your site looks fantastic and the pricing is excellent.
I always wanted to visit the UK, maybe someday!
Monty Python rules.....lol :lol:

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Welcome. I as well checked out your site! Very nice! I would like to see the weight in pounds also, if you can! :plaidskirt:
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by The-Doll-House »

Thanks for the suggestion.

I've started placing the imperial weight in pounds (lbs) after the metric weight on the pages that list the dolls and prices.
I'll keep going through the actual doll pages to update the weight statistic to reflect both metric & imperial.

We have been running a poll for a short time (it needs more time for better data) which indicates that Users of the site would like to see multiple currencies on the site. Although it seems split between euro or dollar as to which additional currency to use, rather than have both present.
Any thoughts?
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The problem is exchange rates which vary.

A reality however, is that in my opinion, people are best served by going to their geographically most local vendors. Reaching out beyond only leads to price wars which brings down the standards of all and profitability to the point at which vendors are not supported.

Whilst it's good to have competitive comparisons, gaining business only on who's cheapest is not the best model for success or to ensure ongoing availability of products. There has to be a USP beyond that of mere price.

Best wishes

Harem

lvjtn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lvjtn »

i can strongly recommend the-doll-house.com. the site is easy to use, and Phil is an excellent businessman, helped me through all the difficulties of my first doll purchase

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

I just realized you have the DS 145+ which DS itself is currently not selling (to the U.S.), and the price is not bad. Too bad I didn't realize and already recently made a new purchase of something else. I sometimes go to the TDF Vendors page and do a page search for a keyword like DS, which is not included in your description. I think you should add the list of brands to your vendor page description. People may not realize the variety you have to offer!

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Welcome to TDF, Phil and The-Doll-House! As far as currency is concerned, haremlover is right, the exchange rates are difficult to keep up with and you would probably be better to keep to sterling but advise prices with other currencies available on request (email etc) then you can give a price based on current exchange rates. You'll probably find other local vendors will be keeping an eye on you for deals to match but again, harem is right, customer service is paramount regardless of what price you're selling at!
Also, we as customers have difficulty choosing dolls by website pictures and even videos alone. There have been a number of comments on TDF (including here in the UK) that it would be ideal if we had a 'shop' to go to to look at and even touch and feel (with gloves obviously) a doll or dolls we might be interested in. Is that something you could offer?
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

swivelthumb

Post by swivelthumb »

Again, excellent site. Clean informative and convincing.

kruiser
Ex-Member

Post by kruiser »

I think it's excellent that more doll vendors are opening in the uk as that is where I am from. 2016 really has seen a massive boom in sex dolls and I can't wait for them to become mainstream as I think a lot more people should have them. I own 2 WM dolls and they are more than enough for me and they are great for companionship even though they tend to be on the quiet side :D
I hope you do well , customer service is vital when it comes to selling dolls so if you treat people well then you'll be getting orders in no time.

INFORMATIONS