www.the-doll-house.com

Does anyone have any opinions on the WM-Doll 165cm K-cup??

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Does anyone have any opinions on the WM-Doll 165cm K-cup

Post by LJ69 »

I have had the WM165K since May this year - she is AMAZING. Have taken over 7000 photos of her. Totally love her tits!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

LJ, you need to inflate her like DevilDoc did and take her to the next level! :)
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Hi CF and Mountaines. I am waiting for someone to make our dream super huge breasted torso doll.

This is what we want as a torso doll
Goth Torso.jpg
Goth Torso.jpg (88.09 KiB) Viewed 2444 times
Farah_05.jpg
Farah_05.jpg (103.12 KiB) Viewed 2444 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (175.43 KiB) Viewed 2444 times
3_235.jpg
3_235.jpg (397.43 KiB) Viewed 2444 times
Make this for us and we will open our wallets to you.

tattooed dolls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tattooed dolls »

I think it's refreshing to see a set up like this doll.
And I agree with it not looking like it has implants, they look realistic as hell ! Very natural movement indeed .
I always scope out the out of the box options.
This is my favorite one by far.
Don't forget to tip your artist, or leave a honest review, it goes a long way for us.Image

WiRay

Post by WiRay »

Ok if we're talking preferences, I have mentioned the longer torpedo-like vs rounder fuller aspect, and that I prefer rounder fuller. In LJ's last post above, the first pic, those tits are certainly "rounder fuller," and not too big for my liking, but I would not buy a torso like her due to the fat waistline. The second pic? That combination of trim waist and enormous tits is purely fantasy, or achieved surgically. In this case achieved via 3-D art. Tits are "rounder fuller," and I would buy that in a heartbeat!

Even though I am a buttman, and these pics don't even show the curves of her hips or butt. So that's saying these are GREAT tits! Wonderful combination of full and round, not sagging but still believably shaped. Of course I would want wide hips and meaty butt to go with, and would suggest a torso is the way to go with such a creation. Handling that much weight would be difficult to avoid damage to limbs. I must point out that attention to very very large areola makes sense, (not only wide but puffy too) and of the two options of nipple length on the 165 K cup I greatly prefer the shorter. The longer are realistic enough, I've been with girls with nipples that long or longer, they just aren't my preference.

The last pic in LJ's post is very erotic, but the proportion of tits to body actually exceeds what my brain can fathom as even possible, LOL. Yummy pussy and thighs. Nice areola / nipples, though I prefer more pronounced areola, that protrude out further, adding their own shape to the breast. An example of this is the toy molded from Danni Ashe. Such an interesting shape!

Honestly, one pic LJ took of his 165 K cup; if it had been included in the new listing I would've bought it. He took one to show the fullness you see as she rides on top of you. I expected that would render her tits longer and narrower. The width and roundness pleasantly surprised me. Still, if you could go more like the drawing here, I would prefer it. (Even if the sheer physics make her sag more) I will say that the shape of the K cup's hips is really nice! I would prefer to see her wider there, more in balance with the top half of her body.

On the topic of torsos, they 'should be' made with her arms pointing up, exposing her underarms, as in LJ's second pic above. Let us get our fix of that, w/o needing to risk underarm tears on a full doll. Look at those curves, up to about her ear! What a beautiful sight to behold, and really adds to the enjoyment of any woman's breasts. I don't think those arms would need hinges, or even be designed to be movable. Just firm enough to hold on to.

Many decades have proven there is a big market of huge tit lovers!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

I love the extra bit of tummy that the goth girl has, but would be willing to settle for any torso doll (thin or chubby) with that size and shape of bosom!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Thanks for you input and ideas WiRay.

Here is the picture that WiRay is referring to.
726.JPG
726.JPG (92.52 KiB) Viewed 2406 times
I have been a bit 'creative' here. The arms are actually pushing the breasts out to make them appear really 'full' and round. If the arms were moved then the breasts actually flop/sag to the side somewhat so the great view above has been created by the arms pushing the breasts out.

So yes the KCup would make a pretty good torso doll but a better option for a torso would be to make the breasts a bit rounder and fuller and a bit less 'torpedo-like' as per the KCup. So even though I (and CF) totally LOVE the goth girl for a torso doll, perhaps the best overall balance would be something similar to below
30a.jpg
30a.jpg (159.64 KiB) Viewed 2406 times
This is the perfect balance between super busty but not fat and even though the I love the cuddly goth girl, perhaps the girl above might be the best option for a torso doll. She would prob be about 3-5kgs lighter than chubby goth girl so should be able to made at around 20-23kgs which most of us should be able to handle... Goth girl might be closer to 25kgs as a torso. Either option would get my money.

I would love to be able to bang my super busty torso lady for Xmas.

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

"DNA" Malfunction

Svghost
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Svghost »

I think the wm165k doll is amazing and also probably polarizing to others. I would love to see some more curve in the lower section, a more athletic butt and wider hips (more so than the full figure version). The breasts are great and huge and natural but I think a bit too saggy. Something like that of Rachel Aldanas shape nears perfection to my eyes. Obviously natural and real, but massive.

For vendors, I wish all vendors would be MUCH more specific about which version k they are selling. Is it the 30in waist or the 32in. Sometimes it is hard to tell. I'd love also to see a side by side comparison of the two. I have gone with the new wm 152 doll because overall she is more complete to me, even if her breasts are a little smaller compared but I would absolutely jump on a doll with breasts the size of the k but more wide and full and the booty and hips of the 152. She could even be shorter around 5ft to save on the inevitable weight issue of that kind of figure.

Kcupusay

Post by Kcupusay »

The-Doll-House wrote:Thanks James,

I guess the obvious question would be
"Is it the breast size that does it for you? or is it something else?"

I'm interested in what makes this doll special, as I'm guessing that this shape is great as a doll for you, but would it work for you as a human in that shape?

I won't ask for any details, but as an example, I've experienced dolls which screamed 'Demure' to me, which happened to be irrespective of her shape (although sure it played a part.)
So, often it may not be a shape thing that attracts us to a doll.

Are there any advantages to this model, over a regular shaped model?
Or any advice that we seem to be overlooking?

Thanks for your input.
I was totally entranced by this doll with both the head combo's you've shown...mountainous breasts so perfectly formed, equipped with the biggest hardest nipples ever encountered in a dreamscape ...besotted totally and I ordered one ...but then things started to go awry with the vendor resulting in cancellation and a refund....so although still deeply in love I started to view the doll more critically..the slimness of the waist , the legs that belonged maybe more on a catwalk than supporting a ginormous set of melons...and then I saw the Viola doll on your site..obviously a smaller doll yet perfectly curvaceously formed and all in all I thought as a first time buyer a far more realistic buy...but I can easily understand why someone would view the kcup and abandon all caution..those tits that face are hypnotic : )

INFORMATIONS