www.the-doll-house.com

Finally inspired to make a purchase

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
Kcupusay

Finally inspired to make a purchase

Post by Kcupusay »

So far ordering from the Dolls House is like the transition from TalkTalk to Sky anyone with any experience relating to TalkTalk will fully understand . The Doll House site is a wonder to behold ..clarity oh blessed clarity...and these guys are genuinely helpful..prices are fully inclusive Inc Vat..so you don't need to worry endlessly about your precious purchase being transformed into a bonfire by customs.

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Finally inspired to make a purchase

Post by The-Doll-House »

Many thanks for the praise,

And as a Brit I know what you mean regarding Talk Talk :lol:
So when/if you're in a position to post images of your girl, we would be most appreciative.
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House
https://www.the-doll-house.com
Buy Sex Dolls, Beautiful Full-Size & Fully Move-able, Just For You!

Mikie
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Mikie »

Hi, a newbie here. I have one doll from a US supplier. I am going to buy another and as a Brit I am considering a U.K. supplier. Any advice welcome. I am considering a WM31 like Sylvia I've seen on beautiful-dolls

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by The-Doll-House »

Hi Mikie,

We can supply this exact model for you as you have seen at Beautiful-dolls.com.
Also, our price is slightly less at £1450 rather than $1850(£1480 at time of writing), and we quality assure your doll, and pay all import duties and taxes.
As we are a UK based company, PayPal retains full rights over any monies paid by you to The-Doll-House, and can repatriate this with you if you are unhappy with your purchase in any way.

Do let us know if you have any questions, and we will be happy to help.
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House
https://www.the-doll-house.com
Buy Sex Dolls, Beautiful Full-Size & Fully Move-able, Just For You!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Whilst I haven't bought personally from Phil I've chatted with him and he's an enthusiast about dolls. That's the important thing - has passion - it's not just a business.

So I'm sure you'll do fine buying from him.

Best wishes

Harem

INFORMATIONS