www.the-doll-house.com

Review of my purchase via The-Doll-House

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
Zwedoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Review of my purchase via The-Doll-House

Post by Zwedoll »

Hi there!
I decided to post about my particular doll (161 G-cup) in the brand (WM-doll) section so if you're interested in a review about that, incl. pics, you're welcome to go here:
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=78498

But then I thought it also could be good for others, especially potential buyers from Europe, to write down a few words here in the Doll Vendors section as well, a place I guess many like me are visiting prior to their purchase.
So this is my experience with The-Doll-House, just concerning them and the ordering process.

The reason I found this reseller was because they're listed here on TDF. I live in Europe so it seemed like a good idea to not have to deal with someone far away on the other side of the earth.
If you import directly from Asia to EU you have the risk of additional importing fees and potentially other hassles, which didn't feel like something I would wanna have when it comes to a product of this kind. Therefore it felt comforting to read on The-Doll-House website that they take care of importing the doll and you're not risking any surprises, prices stated there is final too.
They also perform what they call a "quality assurance", don't know exactly what it is, but I reckon they open the box and check so everything is according to the specifications.
They in this case was Phil Bass (Managing Director).

I started off by mailing him my preferred doll configuration and he responded quickly and told me he could get it (don't know but maybe he created a new link to this particular doll because I couldn't find it anywhere on their site prior to that).
Anyway pleased with the service there so I decided to go for it.
Some complications occurred with PayPal but I managed to sort it out (had to register credit card in a specific way) Otherwise Phil offered me to pay via bank transfer instead, although that sounded more complicated to me.
Order went thru and my nervous wait began.
Phil mailed me about the estimated time schedule of production etc. and he also had an offer of three additional wigs at that time (dunno if it's still so). Indeed it's hard for a first time buyer to take a decision about wigs, mainly because you can't see how they would look on your doll unless you're willing to do some Photoshopping :? good offer though.
And there I think it's room for improvements, which goes for all vendors/resellers, that they should make their sites easier to know what you're getting.
Ideal would be a picture/animation (high resolution) of your particular configuration so you know exactly how it will look, at least better pics on the heads, wigs n' stuff. Now it feels a little like ordering in blind and just cross your fingers hoping for the best, although The-Doll-House website is one of the better, slightly more user friendly than WM-dolls own order page IMHO.

So after exactly two weeks Phil mailed me and said the doll had passed his "quality assurance" (plus u get a link to follow the packet route from the courier).
Five days later it arrived at my place. Less than three weeks! Not bad considering my remote location far up in Scandinavia.

Everything looked fine so I was happy with my purchase :D :thumbs_up:
It felt like this company (Phil Bass) gave me very good support both before and after in a sensitive n' perhaps difficult buying decision as this is.
Only thing I could add when it comes to the communication is that it would have been nice with a direct chat opportunity, at least when you're about to place the order and need quick support. Ordinary mail correspondence is somewhat slow n ineffective. Of course there's the opportunity to call his phone but often it's bad sound, delays n' so forth when u call from abroad, which makes me avoid that.

Well in total I give The-Doll-House my highest recommendations.
They were professional in carrying out my order.. Mindy approves too :wink:
Thanks a lot!
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (200.09 KiB) Viewed 2353 times

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Review of my purchase via The-Doll-House

Post by The-Doll-House »

Hi Zwe,

Many thanks, we are glad you are happy with your purchase, and impressed with the picture(s) in the review, and your thread.

You make good points for instant chat, and the product videos.
The videos would have to be added a couple at a time, but that should not be an issue.
We will look into an instant chat functionality, this shouldn't be hard to implement, and thanks for the constructive criticism, it is always welcome.

We hope you enjoy many years with your girl.
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House
https://www.the-doll-house.com
Buy Sex Dolls, Beautiful Full-Size & Fully Move-able, Just For You!

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by The-Doll-House »

Hi Zwe,

We finally followed up on your suggestion and implemented a group chat on the site.
It isn't private unless you directly message me, mainly due to the fact I will be away from the terminal at times, and people can chat amongst themselves to hopefully resolve any queries they may have, in lieue of me being there.

So hopefully this will work, and thanks for the suggestion.
Best wishes to You & Mindy.
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House
https://www.the-doll-house.com
Buy Sex Dolls, Beautiful Full-Size & Fully Move-able, Just For You!

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Thanks for the review. It is very helpful.

INFORMATIONS