www.the-doll-house.com

My new girlfriend

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
DollSexyTime

My new girlfriend

Post by DollSexyTime »

Received my first doll on Saturday, just over 3 weeks after placing my order. Ordering was simple and she arrived with no issues and securely packaged. The only thing I would mark this vendor down for would be that although I selected a Saturday delivery I was not notified when the doll was in country and so was fortunate to be in when the delivery arrived. In addition 1 of the wigs I ordered was #6 of 15 which is marked as short blond bob however received a short brown bob instead. All that being said I am very happy with my purchase and for anyone considering going with Phil for their order I say go for it.

Now onto my girlfriend. She's Alexa on the site, a 163cm WM doll with head 56. I ordered her in Tan with brown eyes, standing feet and with 4 hairstyles. I'm not going to lie, she's a little on the heavy side but this makes for the most fun weightlifting sessions ever and I'm sure I'll find it a lot easier once I've had some more time with her to hone my technique and get a bit more buff. Here's a couple of pictures of her, sorry for the quality they don't really do her justice as she's unbelievably beautiful in the flesh, I can't stop showering her in kisses.

VPR

Re: My new girlfriend

Post by VPR »

She's very lovely congrats

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

As was said in the Indiana Jones movie "You have chosen wisely".

Marc66

Post by Marc66 »

She is exactly the spec I am considering. Thanks for the photos - beautiful, and great to see that combination for real.
Thanks, Marc

INFORMATIONS