www.the-doll-house.com

WM156 and WM31 head from The-Doll-House

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
Mikie
Active Poster
Active Poster

WM156 and WM31 head from The-Doll-House

Post by Mikie »

Hi... and season's greetings

I recently purchased a doll from The-Doll-House. Very pleased with the doll and the transaction. The timescales were:
- Scheduling Production: 1-2 Days
- Production (Factory): 5-8 Days
- Courier to UK: 7-10 Days
- Customs Clearance: 1-2 Days
- Quality Assurance: 1 Day
- Courier to You (when agreed): 1-3 Days
And it was delivered on time. Communications were good as well, all in all, very happy. Pictures and stuff here:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=78942

mike-fish
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: WM156 and WM31 head from The-Doll-House

Post by mike-fish »

Hi,

I have also purchased a WM 156, tanned skin and #88 head from Phil at Dollhouse - from order on the 5th to delivery on the 23rd (3 weeks today) everything went very smoothly.

Phil was great, quick responses to my questions and no problems.

Just received in time for Xmas and she is already out of the box sitting on my bed. She is stunning, every thing I had hoped for. The Doll House supplied 3 extra wigs free of charge and I cannot wait to try the different look they will bring. This is my first doll and just opening the box I was so excited, the anticipation was immense, its difficult to describe the feeling although I know most on this forum have experienced it at some time.

Initial reactions were, the weight, but as discussed on this forum there are good ways to lift so I can deal with that. Instantly see turns me on and as I write this I am so horny but will wait until she has been washed, oiled and powdered, maybe Sunday.

I hope you enjoy yours as much as I know I will.

Many thanks to Phil at The Doll House - enjoy your Xmas - :glou:

INFORMATIONS