www.the-doll-house.com

Do you sell heads alone?

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
cheeky+swine

Do you sell heads alone?

Post by cheeky+swine »

Hi, Doll-house. I am in the UK and have a lovely YL doll (Darcey). I was wondering if you sell just the heads/wig/eyes alone as I would like to purchase a WM 36 and 56 head sometime in the future. I noticed on the YL site that both these heads should be okay to fit a YL 155 custom. Is that so?

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Do you sell heads alone?

Post by The-Doll-House »

Apologies for the late reply!

You know what it is like at this time of year, everyone wants some of your time.
Yes we do have a WM heads section where the heads can be purchased separate from a doll.

https://www.the-doll-house.com/heads-wm ... -doll.html

Yes almost all (a few exceptions) WM, OR, YL and Jinsan heads are compatible with the bodies of these dealers, as they are all produced by Jinsan.

As for Wigs and Eyes, yes, we can supply these for you (we do carry them in stock) at £10 for either Eyes or Wig with a £2.5 delivery charge for UK. I must get round to listing these on the site.
If you were to let me know what you require, I can supply you with a PayPal invoice very quickly.

If you have any questions, please let me know, and I will assist you in any way that I can.
Please have a pleasant New Year!
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House
https://www.the-doll-house.com
Buy Sex Dolls, Beautiful Full-Size & Fully Move-able, Just For You!

INFORMATIONS