www.the-doll-house.com

DS EX-Lite Sex Doll Review

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: DS Dolls EX-Lite farce

Post by Gundam »

[quote="haremlover"I've very deliberately here gone out of my way to show what this doll is capable of, warts and all, naked without hiding anything, not hiding seams nor wrinkles, but demonstrating what happens when you dress her[/quote]

Understood and a great job you have done at that. I and many more thank you.

If you do find time, considering her wrinkles and all, I can't help but want to see her in a gray wig. And if you should have some granny glasses, all the better. I would be oh so that much more thankful sir.

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

After seeing those pictures she looks alot better now.

The wrinkles are apparent but not a huge issue. I think now if they priced it right, a little cheaper maybe more along the lines of the teddy babe deluxe around £650-£750, it would be a pretty good buy.

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

I don't know guys and boys, but i remember wrinkles. they are part of nature.
My lovely babe that at 38 years of age i lost, she was a model. But for example those lower back wrinkles were part of her. Remember girls have an extra layer of fat all around their bodies to accommodate pregnancy.
She ex-looks a lot more natural then any doll i saw in tons of pictures. I remember and won't forget.

later lovers.
It is not how fast you go, but how you go fast.
It is not how slow you go, but how you go slow.

Tentacle-Doll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Tentacle-Doll »

It's a shame, I was looking informations on this doll since the first announcement, and apparently it was too good to be true...
I was still hoping a descent price, but no, it's expensive O_o ! For me it's a big failure. (sorry if you like her :/)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Tentacle-Doll wrote: I was still hoping a descent price, but no, it's expensive O_o ! For me it's a big failure. (sorry if you like her :/)
If you're looking for a sexdoll on the cheap then perhaps the Domax Full Doll might be better for sex. But as a
photo model, a practice doll for photography, posing and familiarisation of joint movements so that one learns on this before buying an expensive silicone doll and . . . breaking her, or finding that the expensive solid doll doesn't do for you what you wanted, then this doll has her place.
DSC_1356.JPG
DSC_1356.JPG (917.84 KiB) Viewed 6113 times
DSC_1368c.jpg
DSC_1368c.jpg (383.52 KiB) Viewed 6112 times
To get a doll as useful as this at less than £1k is a remarkable feat. In action doing these photos she surprised me. The cheapest solid doll of this height will be nearer £2k.

Best wishes

Harem

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: DS EX-Lite Sex Doll Review

Post by The-Doll-House »

Hi All,

I'm glad she was put to good use.

Harem and I have discussed the EX-Lite, and both agreed that it needs some marketing to find its niche market. It is unlikely to be marketed as a sex doll, but perhaps more of an emphasis upon the mannequin/fashion doll aspects of the doll, with a secondary function, which would be the sexual aspects.

Of course everyone is entitled to an opinion, but I believe that I am echoing a few others sentiments, when I say £650-700 GBP/$825-875 USD would be a good price for the doll. As Harem had mentioned, if you are new to dolls, and thinking of purchasing a 167cm DS girl, then an EX-Lite may be advisable before committing to that level of expense.

At least this particular model has brought some clarity to others who were not as fortunate as I, to gain access to the EX-Lite for such a agreeable cost. My main ire (at the time) was the consideration that if I had paid £1000 GBP for this model and it split within two gentle uses, and could not get a refund, I would be more than a little angry.

So apologies to anyone that thought I was speaking out of turn, but those were my feelings at the time. Which I am sure would have been amplified had I paid full price. Now if the price was reduced,,,, and the insert seems to have been re-worked, they could still have a marketable product there. I still like to recommend DS on the strength of their silicone ladies, and did not want to sully the brand (as such) by needing to explain the shortcomings of the Lite vs Regular.

I hope that this clarifies my position on the Lite.

PS. there is no bad blood between us and DS. Steven was somewhat annoyed with me, when I first posted, but we worked it out.
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House
https://www.the-doll-house.com
Buy Sex Dolls, Beautiful Full-Size & Fully Move-able, Just For You!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I think that a major source of misunderstanding about this doll comes about through the instructions being incomplete. On http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=81141 I worked the instructions into a story . . . but the following steps are important:
It was tough work pulling out the inner lining to the box

as it wanted to get stuck whilst sliding out.

Looking inside,
Thera knew that the obvious bits were obvious, but that the smaller bits were likely to be of first importance.

She found a bag of odd yellow sticks
wondering what on earth they could be intended for.

So Thera thought she'd avoid making a mistake by looking at the instruction book

but she couldn't find any mention of yellow sticks there.

Kayla was very concerned as she didn't want to fall to pieces whilst doing something as that could be very inconvenient, awkward indeed. So the girls decided to look on Thera's computer
at the DS website to see if they could find anything. http://www.dsdoll.us/litedoll.html

A yellow stick down the neck spike

The longer yellow sticks up the arms

and the shorter sticks up the leg joints

Kayla was most concerned that Thera understood the instructions correctly

and asked if it would hurt

Thera replied that of course it wouldn't hurt and with yellow sticks in hand to start the work, removed her head

and now she was all set to begin.

According to the instructions, the head joint was to be the first
and she inserted the fatter yellow stick.

Then she observed the short and the long sticks

for legs and arms respectively.

She started with the arms first

and had to wobble the stick to get it into the hole

pushing it right in with a pencil

Now she did the leg joint

in the same way

pushing it right in again with the pencil.

She mounted a leg first

and pushed it on

and then the other leg

pushing it home

but it seemed too tight to be able to go on perfectly so she dismounted it and took out the yellow stick

cutting 5mm off with a knife.

Having mounted the legs her sister could stand and it was easier for Thera to mount one arm

and then the other, standing up.

Putting Kayla's head back on was next

and she hoped that she'd tell her that she hadn't felt a thing

So Thera pressed down on Kayla's head
to make sure she wouldn't lose it by accident

and looked carefully to check that all was well. She asked Kayla if she'd felt anything

and apart from saying that her newly connected fingers and toes were tingling
she hadn't felt a thing.

But now she felt a bit naked

and asked Thera if she might have some clothes

Of course Thera told her she could have hers

. . . .
And for the rest of the story the link is above.

She's a competent photo model.

On yours the wrists rotated easily but I had troubles with mine in these photos as the wrist rotation joints were stiff and I didn't want to risk breaking them. Getting her dressed and undressed was significantly easier with the ability to disconnect the arms and for that reason I didn't insert the yellow sticks in the arms.

Best wishes

Harem

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

I don't know...there seems to be 3 or 4 guys on here that are really, really into this doll and the rest of us are like.....meh. For me, it seems like, does this want to be a lightweight sex doll, or a fun to pose and photograph mannequin, with all it's wrinkles, heavy seem lines and gaping connection points, and does neither especially well. The limbs don't seem to match up all that well. Don't jump all over my shit, it's just my opinion remember. If you love this doll, buy it and enjoy it. I remember really liking the McDonald's 'McD.L.T.' and being disappointed when it was discontinued due to poor sales.

Hand Banana
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Hand Banana »

The concept is brilliant. Lightweight inexpensive doll is the holy grail. The flaws are obvious but in some ways that makes it better. In regards to the uncanny valley sometimes less is more.

mrdudeguyman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mrdudeguyman »

Everything is fine for me until I see the butt wrinkles, lol. Looks like a really old lady's face. That killed it for me. Hopefully they've worked that out by now.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I really want to like the Ex-Lite. I think it's perfect in terms of size and weight. I just can't get past it's aesthetic shortcomings. In this day and age, there has got to be a way to reduce the seam lines, wrinkling skin and joint gap issues. I really hope R&D will continue on this product and more body and face options will be incorporated.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I'd like a foam version of the 167

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

haremlover wrote:
Tentacle-Doll wrote: I was still hoping a descent price, but no, it's expensive O_o ! For me it's a big failure. (sorry if you like her :/)
If you're looking for a sexdoll on the cheap then perhaps the Domax Full Doll might be better for sex. But as a
photo model, a practice doll for photography, posing and familiarisation of joint movements so that one learns on this before buying an expensive silicone doll and . . . breaking her, or finding that the expensive solid doll doesn't do for you what you wanted, then this doll has her place.
DSC_1356.JPG
DSC_1368c.jpg
To get a doll as useful as this at less than £1k is a remarkable feat. In action doing these photos she surprised me. The cheapest solid doll of this height will be nearer £2k.

Best wishes

Harem
Well, the price has certainly come down quite a bit on the EX-Lite. DS-Dolls has it up for $400 (US) and at that price I am even thinking about a second doll. While I love my Happy Dolls Dagmar fabric doll which I named Eryka, the problem is that three of the four arm joints had loosened up and I am not the only one having joint issues with this particular doll. I am reluctant to to open up the fabric to fix the joints. Strangely the loose joints do make the doll nicer for cuddling. But I wanted a doll not only for sex, but also for posing and photography. Sadly with Eryka's left arm totally loose and the right elbow joint loose...posing her is becoming a challenge. While all her leg joints are still tight, I worry about them loosening up.

After reading much on the DS-EX-Lite and initially dismissing the doll because of the dangers for using her for her primary function. I have recently come to respect the doll for what it can do and it looks like it will make an excellent photography doll and possibly good to cuddle up with too.

I can understand those being put off by the wrinkles and the seams on the doll, but I have seen workarounds. It is all in how the doll is dressed. Good thing for me is that I do like to get intimate with Eryka with the clothes on. Being a fabric doll, the tactile feel of skin is already lost. However, dressing her the right way, my eye makes the transition from her clothes to her fabric 'skin' and I can make the association to that being her skin. That being said, putting a tight bodystocking on the EX-Lite will fix most of the visual issues. The wrinkles will be gone and the seams will be covered up. Or just simply dressing the doll accordingly to cover up the issues in a similar fashion. Using thigh high stockings with a lace top edge to cover the seam on the legs. Using an off shoulder top to cover the arm seems.

It is amazing what you have done with your Ex-Lite and also another TDF'er here by the name of gdy67 has done very impressive photo work with his Ex-Lite. I have to say for the current price, I am seriously considering one.

While I understand that this doll you have to be very careful with it for sexual scenarios. It is possible. I saw one fellow on Hamster.com successfully having sex with his Ex-Lite. He did something very unique though. He started off vaginally but then finished using the doll's feet. Unusual, but I guess he did it that way to avoid thrusting too hard and fast during climax? At any rate, I think those that have the Ex-Lite now are well aware of the limitations the doll has. But also on there are numerous pluses this doll has too. From what I gather, those that have this doll for a year now have NO complaints about the joints loosening up.

Harem, how is yours doing? I figure you would be a good person to ask since you do use your ExLite for photography purposes and do post the doll a lot. How is her 'skin' holding up?

For photography purposes, I think the ExLite is better than my Eryka (Dagmar) because she has more details. The back detailing, more lifelike looking legs and knees, and most of all collarbones!

Also because the ExLite is a 'modular' construction...if an elbow, hand, knee, or foot joint goes bad, you can replace the entire limb.

So for it's current price, I think it is worth it.

Diaval

Chompers

Post by Chompers »

I am new to TDF as of last year when I purchase a WM 162 TPE doll. The 40 kg/88 lb weight was bad on my back and took all the fun out of it. I recently searched high and low for lighter weight options and even considered a torso, but now I'm leaning toward a CST 145-E because of the 25 kg/55 lb weight, discounted price, and want to try silicone. But the 25 kg still concerns me.

I was interested in this DS-EX-Lite model until I saw that it was discontinued and saw your post with real world pictures. Is there any other manufacturer providing full body adult dolls in the <25 kg weight class? Is there a thread on TDF that explores lightweight doll options?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

A reality is that dolls made out of foam are great photo models, very cooperative for posing and photographic fun. But for rigorous sex, no.

I was reviewing a new brand of doll and an experienced vendor and who has sold dolls in Germany asked me - and please forgive the nationalistic stereotyping but this is what the vendor said - "Did you test her like a German?".

And implicit in that is that a foam doll will not stand up to being "tested by a German". A foam doll won't even withstand being sexually tested by an Englishman either.

One of the best sexdolls, if their silicone is still the same for that model, is the DS 160 which weighs in at less than 30kg and the 158 which weighs in at a little more. Chloé on the French Riviera viewtopic.php?f=143&t=53784 is what was rebranded as the 160. The DS sexdoll models, the 158 and 160 are underappreciated gems and do survive being tested by an Englishman.

Best wishes,

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS