www.the-doll-house.com

Silicone or TPE

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
Topped
Apprentice
Apprentice

Silicone or TPE

Post by Topped »

Hi,

This is my first post; I have been reading a lot of topics in different forums but am having trouble deciding which doll to buy. I have been looking at Chinese doll manufacturer sites for the last few months and am pleased to have come across The Dolls House as a UK supplier with a wide variety of silicone and TPE dolls.

As a general rule as far as missionary position sex goes can anyone advise me about the height of doll I should choose as I want to be able to hump her and kiss her mouth at the same time. I'm about 175cm tall, can anyone offer advice on height ratio between the doll and myself. Generally are vaginas in an anatomically correct position that would make this possible, or does it vary a lot between brands.

I have been looking at YL TPE dolls but am leaning more towards a Sanhui silicone doll at the moment for the following reasons:

Firmer than TPE
More realistic looking vagina and nipples
Face is firmer with more realistic expression and movement
Fixed vagina is easier to clean
Less regular maintenance
Easier to repair

My one main reservation is that the vagina will be too tight. My dick is average girth and a bit over seven inches long. Would it be better to go for a TPE doll with an insert vagina?
I would be grateful for any comments or advice especially from those of you that have had both silicone and TPE dolls.
Thanks in advance.

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Silicone or TPE

Post by The-Doll-House »

Hi Topped,

Apologies for the late reply.

Silicone dolls will be more resistant to cuts and tears etc. and are considered better quality than their TPE counterparts. Staining is much less of an issue too.
Although for invisible repairs, TPE cannot be beaten, as the TPE glue is actually a solvent that melts the cut back together.

The fixed vagina will be more difficult to clean than a removable insert, but many doll owners swear by a fixed vagina.
It comes down to which you prefer, and the difference can be like the difference between peaches & nectarines - very small, but can make all the difference.

Should you wish to have a Sanhui doll, we would advise a 165cm doll as this should match your height requirements, and they do have a lovely shape. We have two in stock too.

I am similar to your dimensions and have had no issues with TPE or silicone dolls, fixed or removable vaginas.

Do let us know if you've any questions, and will help in any way that we can.

Please have a pleasant day.
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House
https://www.the-doll-house.com
Buy Sex Dolls, Beautiful Full-Size & Fully Move-able, Just For You!

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Silicone would be the way to go if the cost is not a factor, also keep in mind the bigger the Doll the more weight there will be, I have no experience with larger size TPE or SIlicone Dolls, but I imagine the weight eventually plays in to what you can do or not do.

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Just a good advise when ordering a doll, TPE or sil, with fixed vagina:
There's a cool invention named Femidom, this makes the cleaning job so much easier.
Just use the 'search' option and you will find some very interesting posts.

- SF -

Hanna
Doll
Doll

Post by Hanna »

siliconefun wrote:Just a good advise when ordering a doll, TPE or sil, with fixed vagina:
There's a cool invention named Femidom, this makes the cleaning job so much easier.
Just use the 'search' option and you will find some very interesting posts.

- SF -
That's a good idea but I don't really like comdoms, so what we do is Mondoon squirts one of those douche bottles up my foo-foo and I have to sit with it over one of those pee trays for old folks to catch it. Then he gets out the aquarium air pump and puts two air pipes up my foo-foo and leaves me lying on the bed with either a glass of Martini or an espresso and some Jammie Dodgers and very often a good book. He pops back after a while and I'm nice and clean and dry again. Simples.
Hanna-Saru Champion of the Wild Plains

My Album
My Thread
My CoverDoll Shoot

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Go silicone. Makes a better first lady. I have a Sanhui 145. Check out my pics. I also made an instructional thread on cleaning her.....
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Topped
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Topped »

Hi again,

As usual I think I have more time than I actually do to look into getting my first doll. So although it's six months after my initial post, thanks to Phil, Dollfriend, siliconefun, Hanna and gonestill77 for your helpful advice.

Phil, I,m almost 100% decided on going for the Sanhui 165cm. Due to work etc I would like to have the doll delivered on either 11th, 12th or 13th December as I know I will be at home all day; if I was to place the order at the beginning of November would that be enough time to guarantee delivery on one of those dates? I only use PayPal for relatively small amounts but my account is verified so as I would assume that I can click pay and it will go through my American Express card; is American Express ok with you?

Any guidance from owners on some general questions would be appreciated:

Am I correct in saying that the best position to store the doll in when not in use is lying down with her limbs in the position as at delivery; would it be ok to leave her lying on the bed or back in her box for example?
What products do you use to clean her body and what type of talc powder is best?
Is it essential to clean orifices immediately after sex (bit of a passion killer) or is it ok to insert tampons and then clean and dry her the following morning?
Femidoms seem a good idea (at least sometimes) do they totally remove the need for cleaning?
Finally are there any owners of Sanhui 165cm who can guide me on specific clothe sizes and do you find kissing the mouth realistic?

Thanks again for you help.
Regards
Topped

Cammy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Cammy »

Hi everyone, this is my first post. Nice to meet you all.

This is some good informative information for a newbie like myself, looking to make a purchase at some point. Thanks.

IAdolllover

Post by IAdolllover »

I have owned 2 Realdolls in the past, and they are way over rated for sex. I got my first TPE doll today and she is much softer and lighter than either of my Realdolls. UPS dropped her off this morning and I basically fucked her all day. Do yourself a favor and get a TPE doll if you're after sex that feels real. I came 5 times today and it was only because the doll felt so good.

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by The-Doll-House »

Hi Topped,

Thanks for your message.
Yes, that should be enough time to have your girl delivered on one of those dates for you.

Assuming that you have your AE card set up within PayPal, it should just be a few clicks.
If you want to use the card without PayPal (protects your rights, as PayPal can get in the way) then when at the PayPal login screen, rather than entering your details and logging in, click the Check-Out as Guest button, and this will ask you to enter your details again, but this way does not use your PayPal account for payment.
Either is good for us.

For storage, yes you have the position correct, and yes, can be stored horizontally.
We often use cheap 4ft lengths of 4 inch thick foam, and this does the trick to store the dolls horizontally.

We use cheap baby wipes to clean down the doll.
The tampons work well, as they do absorb well, and act as a plug. So no air can get into the orifice, thus inhibiting mould growth.
If the orifice is plugged with a tampon, yes you can leave her for a good while before needing to clean her.

The femidom should work as it should capture the fluids.
Just my opinion here - I wouldn't go to the trouble to purchase a doll, to then use with a condom/femidom.
Cleaning of any orifice is not difficult, with or without the douche. A small rubber bristled brush can make short work of the cleaning also.

As a general sizing for the Sanhui 165cm you still do want as small as you can get (the height of the doll is mainly the legs).
So in terms of a dress size you want a UK size 0, and that still may not fit perfectly. So if you can, go for South East Asian (small sized) clothes, that have some elastane in the fabric, so that they will stretch over the breasts, or have cords to tighten the fit.
Shoe size will be UK size 2-2.5 - check everything5pounds.com as you can filter by size on the site, and they are cheap.
Skirts shouldn't be an issue, but if you are going to use trousers or denims, make sure you have stockings or tights on the doll first.
For a denim effect, I tend to use denim effect leggings, which are much easier to put on the doll. You just want a small size, as the waist is elasticated.

With regards to kissing, the Sanhui dolls are very good, as you can position the tongue, for a very realistic sensation.
If you've any questions,,, :)
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by The-Doll-House »

Cammy wrote:Hi everyone, this is my first post. Nice to meet you all.

This is some good informative information for a newbie like myself, looking to make a purchase at some point. Thanks.
Hi Cammy,

Welcome, to the most comprehensive forum for Sex Dolls in the world (IMHO).
Take in all of the information you can here, as a well researched purchase is rarely a bad one.
Do place attention to what the experienced users tell you about doll weight, as this can be an expensive mistake, if not researched properly.

If you have any questions, we are all here for you :thumbs_up:
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House

Cammy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Cammy »

The-Doll-House wrote:
Cammy wrote:Hi everyone, this is my first post. Nice to meet you all.

Hi Cammy,

Welcome, to the most comprehensive forum for Sex Dolls in the world (IMHO).
Take in all of the information you can here, as a well researched purchase is rarely a bad one.
Do place attention to what the experienced users tell you about doll weight, as this can be an expensive mistake, if not researched properly.

If you have any questions, we are all here for you :thumbs_up:
Hi The Doll House,

Thanks for the reply and the advice.

When you mention about researching the doll weight, what is the general "rule" to start for it? For example, is it a case of the doll being heavier = better; and doll being lighter = not as good?

Any help will be most appreciated.

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by The-Doll-House »

Hi Cammy,

Weight can be quite the issue, as the doll does not move, it cannot re-balance itself, it does not ease into position to be lifted. So while 30kgs may not seem much in weight, it is very difficult to move around without damaging the doll, or things surrounding the doll.
Even the smaller dolls will need the strength of two arms to move it about.

So in essence - the heavier, the more difficult to move.
So more kgs is not good.
There is usually a trade off between height and weight for a doll. This is what made the WM 155cm Large Breast doll so popular, a good height/weight ratio.

So the weight of the doll will be different for everyone, but not greatly so.
Imagine having to lift 30kgs with your arms extended in front of you - this is similar to lifting a doll. The strength to lift the weight is not as important, as the technique to be able to manoeuvre the doll while lifting.

I hope that this clears that a bit for you.
But if you've any questions,,,
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House

Topped
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Topped »

Thanks for the advice Phil. I will wait until my credit card cut off has passed later this month and then order; if she is delivered to you very early are you able to store her so that she can be delivered to me 11th -13th Dec?

Regards
Malcolm

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by The-Doll-House »

Hi Malcolm,

No issues.
We often hang onto orders as people are often away on business/pleasure.
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House

INFORMATIONS