www.the-doll-house.com

Hoping to buy a doll at some point

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
JustOnePot

Hoping to buy a doll at some point

Post by JustOnePot »

Hi all,

As the title says, I'm looking to buy a doll sometime in the not too distant future, but would like to know what happens when ordering.

Does Phil place the order with the doll manufacturer on our behalf but with his details and then the doll is delivered to the Doll House? I'm only wondering if it's just easier to order a doll directly from the manufacturer myself.

Also how thorough are the checks and what kinds of checks are performed on the doll when it arrives? (no test driving I hope :D )

Thanks.

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Hoping to buy a doll at some point

Post by Sofos »

I got my Emma via Phil and it worked fine.

I ordered from him and he made all the arrangements with the factory.

The doll was shipped to the doll house in UK first, then to me making the last trip between eu countries. I liked that part.

I'm not sure how thorough the investigation is but with my doll the factory sent the wrong colour at first and that was taken care of by Phil.

I suggest you give him an email, he was quick to respond.

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

This is for you:
Attachments
Do1.jpg
Do1.jpg (25.25 KiB) Viewed 2177 times
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Phil is excellent and very helpful.

Ordering from China direct can result in some excitement. To ensure smooth passage you have to be on the ball with the tracking number watching out for any trouble with customs. Phil takes that hassle out of it and you'll have no surprises with customs fees.

Another aspect of things is that if you go through a dealer who the manufacturer trusts if there's anything amiss, a dealer such as Phil will sort that out. Dealing with a manufacturer direct gives a random outcome. The force of circumstances is that
1. a manufacturer values the business of a dealer more than he values a single customer
2. the manufacturer knows he can rely on dealers to be accurate and reasonable in assessment of whether something is wrong whereas a customer might not be so experienced as to what is the norm.

For that reason if you're new to dolls going through Phil makes a lot of sense and you're probably not going to save a fortune if you go direct by the time customs is factored in.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

JustOnePot

Post by JustOnePot »

I'm guessing the Yoda pic is implying I should either get one, or don't get one, rather than 'hoping' to get one. :D

Thanks for all the replies. I'm still a few months off being able to afford a doll, but I'll likely get in touch with Phil nearer the time for some ideas, since it sounds like that's the best way to do things.

dollhugger
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollhugger »

listen man dont do like me and order from somewere else and have loads off headacke and problems.... i recomend Phill service , he order he take care off all the trouble and he just call you to confirm when you want it delivered ,,, easy pizzy = 0 stress m8

INFORMATIONS