www.the-doll-house.com

A few questions before purchase from a first-time buyer...

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
Cammy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

A few questions before purchase from a first-time buyer...

Post by Cammy »

Hello all, I'm new to all of this.

So after spending a few days doing some research, I've narrowed it down to a WM158, with a #56 head. I have a few questions to ask:

1) High heeled shoe fitting. This is very important to me. I see that when buying the WM dolls, you have the option of having normal feet or the stand-up feet with the 3 metal parts under each foot. My question is, which option is better for fitting into high heel shoes? I intend to have the doll wear many high heeled sandals, platform sandals, pumps, etc. with varying heel heights and high arches (like fashion heels). I want the foot to fit into and wear these shoes properly like a real woman's foot would. Which option is better for this?

2) Shoulder width. I want broad shoulders on the doll, because I don't want the head to look "oversized" on the doll. Does anyone know if the WM158 has broad shoulders?

3) Skin colour. As I'm buying from The Doll House using the WM-Doll Builder, it gives me 7 options for the skin colour. I don't want the doll to look too pale or too dark, so I'm kind of undecided between the "Natural" and "Light Tan" options. It's hard when looking at pictures as well, because room lighting is always different, and in some pictures where the skin colour isn't mentioned, I cannot tell what shade it is. Does anyone have any definite image examples of "Natural" and "Light Tan"?

4) The WM158 doll itself. Does anyone have any images of this doll, showing the actual figure of it undressed? In the "photoshoot" images it's hard to see because it is usually dressed and/or in a pose where I cannot really tell what the figure and curves looks like.

Here is an example of what I'm looking for in skin colour, "Jotti" by the user Begog. I've attached a picture of her. He mentioned in the thread that she is a "Tan", but is that "Light Tanned" or "Dark Tanned"? Here is the thread: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... ilit=jotti

Any help will be most appreciated, thanks in advance.
Attachments
Jotti.jpg
Jotti.jpg (59.42 KiB) Viewed 4003 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: A few questions before purchase from a first-time buyer.

Post by haremlover »

Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Cammy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Cammy »

haremlover wrote:Hi!

WM158 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... &start=135

Best wishes

Harem
Thanks for the link. Wow, the WM158 sure has a nice figure indeed. May I ask what skin colour yours is?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Thanks. I think this is natural or pink

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Cammy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Cammy »

haremlover wrote:Thanks. I think this is natural or pink

Best wishes

Harem
Thank you for sharing. I noticed that your one does not have the standing feet. In the pictures with the shoes, it seems to fit in well enough.

Do you think the doll's feet is able to wear the following kinds of shoes properly? (assuming the following shoes were the right size for the doll) Images attached.
Attachments
shoes_02.jpg
shoes_02.jpg (694.84 KiB) Viewed 3935 times
shoes_00.jpg
shoes_00.jpg (676.2 KiB) Viewed 3935 times

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

I think the bigger issue will be finding high heals that fit. My WM140 has a foot 7.5" in length. This puts her foot at children's sizes (Ages 4-8). A 158 would probably have a little bigger foot. That might put her foot into the kids sizes (Ages 8-12), but I don't reckon you'll find any heels like that for a 12 year old.

I've been looking at some places that sell a 2 in women's, but that's still too big, and the only place I've seen them available is a custom shoe maker, at $150 a pair.

Cammy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Cammy »

grimreefer24601 wrote:I think the bigger issue will be finding high heals that fit. My WM140 has a foot 7.5" in length. This puts her foot at children's sizes (Ages 4-8). A 158 would probably have a little bigger foot. That might put her foot into the kids sizes (Ages 8-12), but I don't reckon you'll find any heels like that for a 12 year old.

I've been looking at some places that sell a 2 in women's, but that's still too big, and the only place I've seen them available is a custom shoe maker, at $150 a pair.
Yeah, I do need to find out the shoe size of the WM158. The foot length for it is apparently 21.5cm, I don't actually know what shoe size that would translate to.

Anyway let's just say that I manage to get high heels like those in the right size for the doll. Can both standing and non-standing feet wear it like in the shoe pictures?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Personally I wouldn't get a doll to stand standing in heels like that.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Jiyeon Lee
Doll
Doll

Post by Jiyeon Lee »

Finding shoes that fit are quite a problem with smaller dolls, my guy has a heel fetish and i own around 12 pairs of heels and i wear 5.5 in heels but can fit into size 6 if i put heel pads in the back of my shoes :)

Cammy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Cammy »

haremlover wrote:Personally I wouldn't get a doll to stand standing in heels like that.

Best wishes

Harem
I don't intend to have the doll stand in shoes like that.

What I want to know is which type of foot (standing or non-standing) is better for wearing high heels properly like in the pictures.

QL57812

Post by QL57812 »

Yeah, foot size was important to me, too. 21.5cm is a US size 5. I've found tons of sexy heels on Amazon in that size. Here's a conversion chart to figure size from cm length..... https://www.shoesizingcharts.com/
Kitty: JY163 with head 114

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

Cammy wrote:
haremlover wrote:Personally I wouldn't get a doll to stand standing in heels like that.

Best wishes

Harem
I don't intend to have the doll stand in shoes like that.

What I want to know is which type of foot (standing or non-standing) is better for wearing high heels properly like in the pictures.
Im rather new to this also but I can tell you this.... Putting your doll in High heels for photos is great and the size can vary since she wont be standing on them. The "standing foot" option is really for those that store their doll standing up, leaning. (i DO NOT recommend leaning with heels.) Without the standing foot option, you could damage the dolls feet this way. I have a YL148 (same factory as WM) and she wears a woman's size 5.5. I would say this is probably close to the WM158 shoe size. HOWEVER... for photographs i was able to get away with 6.5 by stuffing them with foam. Since she isnt going to walk in them and complain, they worked just fine.

Cammy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Cammy »

Jiyeon wrote:Finding shoes that fit are quite a problem with smaller dolls, my guy has a heel fetish and i own around 12 pairs of heels and i wear 5.5 in heels but can fit into size 6 if i put heel pads in the back of my shoes :)
Yeah that can be a solution, I've thought about that as well.
QL57812 wrote:Yeah, foot size was important to me, too. 21.5cm is a US size 5. I've found tons of sexy heels on Amazon in that size. Here's a conversion chart to figure size from cm length..... https://www.shoesizingcharts.com/
Thanks for the link. Using that chart I've discovered that 21.5cm equals the starting size of adult women's shoes in my country! :)
DollDaddy27 wrote:Im rather new to this also but I can tell you this.... Putting your doll in High heels for photos is great and the size can vary since she wont be standing on them. The "standing foot" option is really for those that store their doll standing up, leaning. (i DO NOT recommend leaning with heels.)
So just to be clear, you're saying that even with the standing feet option it's still not a good idea to stand and lean the doll with high heels? (I guess it's due to risk of the doll falling right?)
DollDaddy27 wrote:I have a YL148 (same factory as WM) and she wears a woman's size 5.5. I would say this is probably close to the WM158 shoe size. HOWEVER... for photographs i was able to get away with 6.5 by stuffing them with foam. Since she isnt going to walk in them and complain, they worked just fine.
Well, I am quite fussy when it comes to this... you see I want the shoes to fit correctly on the doll, and I think that can work because I found out that the WM158 doll's feet size equates to the starting shoe size of adult women in my country, so I think I'm in luck. Oversized high heel fittings look terrible to me though, for example in the image I attached. :)
Attachments
shoes_fit.jpg
shoes_fit.jpg (330.95 KiB) Viewed 3862 times

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

For what its worth, I have a WM 168E, a bit taller, she fits perfectly in a size 5. She has the standing foot option. She has quite good flexion in her foot. Also, there is no wires in the toes, except the large toe, so they will bend with the shoe. I usually photo shoot her with shoes on in a sitting postion. Even if you get her standing in heels, for me, its not worth the risk of her turning an ankle and falling to the floor.

Cammy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Cammy »

Panther68 wrote:She has the standing foot option. She has quite good flexion in her foot. Also, there is no wires in the toes, except the large toe, so they will bend with the shoe.
Thanks for the information. I have a few questions:

1) So if there's a wire in the large toe, does it make the large toe point "unnaturally" when in the shoe?

2) Also, do you know if this wire is in the non-standing versions?

3) Would you be able to get her standing-foot properly into an extreme arch shoe like this? Image attached.
Attachments
shoes_06.jpg
shoes_06.jpg (260.45 KiB) Viewed 3828 times

INFORMATIONS