www.sm-doll.com

Welcome to TDF, Vivid Fantasy Ltd.

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Welcome to TDF, Vivid Fantasy Ltd.

Post by haremlover »

Vivian will no doubt be delighted and really encouraged by the comments above and also the factory.

One must not be misled by manufacturers' photos. The fact that a manufacturer takes photos in amazing poses does not mean that the doll can in actual use. A doll in the manufacturer's factory is (near) disposable.

We don't know yet what quality of TPE the factory is capable.

The quality of TPE of the damaged doll received in England showed all the hallmarks of the photos of the "2nd grade" dolls we've seen complained about coming out of obscure Chinese sources through non-TDF approved routes.

Vivian is not going to be selling any dolls until the material we see is of the standard of which TDF can be proud.

It's also amazing that manufacturers making sex dolls don't actually try the functionality of dolls for the purpose for which they are made. Patrick's PIBs are such an artform of intimate understanding of the female anatomy that his dolls are of eternal beauty to look at and more. I'm sure also that someone at DS knows all about sex too and whoever conceived the 155 at WM likewise. But Vivian told me that the sculptor at the factory has never tested such functionality of his dolls and she was talking the other day to someone else making dolls who likewise had not taken a doll to bed - although knowing those dolls and their success I'm confident that someone close to them knew all about them. Not from this factory.

Whilst writing this I can hear a clamour of people now pricking up their ears with the prospect of a new job position testing dolls in a sex doll factory. (Where's Tybalt?)

Our lady came through customs valued at $20:
"Damaged Plastic Rubber Mannequin"

"No Commercial Value"

"For destructive test only"
Actually :oops: my wife is away for a few days, so I was rather looking forward 8O to something :lol: . . . but upon opening the box, the dented squashed rushed quality TPE gave me a turn-off and I suggested to Vivian that we give her away to someone else to "enjoy" "destructive testing" - http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum ... php?t=8806

(There are often people who say "how shall I dispose of my doll" to which I respond "give her away and make someone's day" . . . as waste is a sin in this world and anyway it's better to lose a doll of no value to one and gain a friend for life.)

As it turned out an old forum friend for whom I have much respect as an artist and photographer came forward and his photos on http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum ... php?t=8810 demonstrate just exactly why this factory and this artist is worth pursuing if we can encourage them to come into the quality that we all expect.

Until now the factory has used a skeleton that we all recognise
KV6A5422-533x800.jpg
KV6A5422-533x800.jpg (36.8 KiB) Viewed 2684 times
but this has been wholly redesigned and the next sample on her way
doll pic1.png
doll pic1.png (309.34 KiB) Viewed 2684 times
has the new skeleton, but not yet the hinges in the wrists nor neck.

Getting reliable production out of this factory will be like learning riding a bicycle but Vivian's commercial experience and contacts can be relied upon to get it up and running with the minimum possible delays.

There's only one thing that can derail this factory - and that's the artistic temperament of the artist genius at the centre of the art both of the sculpture and the photography we've seen.
KV6A4198.jpg
KV6A4198.jpg (51.63 KiB) Viewed 2684 times
He revels in the sculptural quality and opportunity that a posable mannequin provides to give an artform to photography and his experience in sculpting mannequins for top brands of our High Street windows gives him an understanding of image that we all enjoy.

It's a temperament
KV6A5014-510x467.jpg
KV6A5014-510x467.jpg (71.29 KiB) Viewed 2684 times
that can set any relationship aflame.

All of us who have met Vivian, however, know that there's only one thing that drives her - professional success - and that's going to be good for the dolls which emerge from her brand.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by teddykan1 »

Wow these girls truly look amazing. I need to make space for one!
teddykan1

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

teddykan1 wrote:I need to make space for one!
Um. Yes. That's the problem! My wife is counting . . .

Ray Rentell's photos of her really are stunning, especially the newest ones http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum ... 810&page=2
but until Vivian can get the factory sorted out . . .
groin damage.jpg
groin damage.jpg (15.89 KiB) Viewed 2658 times
. . . this was the tearing at the groin after moving the legs from the resting position to the sexually active position just five times.

A sales lady at the factory has been trying to promote the factory independently of Vivian but without Vivid Doll's input, and quality assurance, the standard currently coming out of the factory is not suitable for export.

It's easy to see now how and why it's important to buy the Brand dolls of manufacturers accredited to TDF rather than buy through AliExpress and the like backdoor or nightshift products surfacing on the local Chinese market filtering onto the international platform through Ebay and the like.

No-one will see Vivian selling a single doll until she's completely satisfied that the quality received from China is exactly as we would all like to see.

It will be nice to see the next sample and if it's not good enough after inspection for Vivian as a permanent sample to show people . . . she'll probably be available to be given to someone.

Photographically these dolls are stunning and it's so frustrating if it's going to take for ever for the factory to get their quality up to standard.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

It looks to me that she should look at a different factory
The dolls are pretty.
DL

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

has the new skeleton, but not yet the hinges in the wrists nor neck.

Did I miss something? Is this the skeleton they are using now?
Dolls leave the factory with this skeleton?
That big goose neck?

I am just curious, why even make a doll that has a known problem? I break out company , and still relying on old skeleton?
As I said maybe I am missing something.
Everyone keeps saying how beautiful they are, but beauty is only skin deep.
Instead of show me the money, we should be saying show me the skeleton..
Attachments
KV6A5422-533x800.jpg
KV6A5422-533x800.jpg (28.82 KiB) Viewed 2644 times
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Yes - the skeleton has been upgraded from that one - and I hope that they will upgrade to Vivian's specifications.

It's an interesting company, unlike the fakers, being wholly independent of the existing manufacturers and I took an interest seeing the original photos which in my opinion are wonderful art. Although the sample which came through not ready for sale to the quality any of us would want, Vivian has enough clout commercially to see the project through and I hope that it's with this factory and this sculptor.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

TDF Consultant
Consultant
Consultant

Post by TDF Consultant »

Thanks for all of your who have given me warm welcome. We are honoured to be presented here, it feels like we are surrounded by a big family with so many kind people given us their encouragement and good advice, we are very confident that we will deliver and thrive. We would like to endeavour our best effort to earn your trust. Currently, we are running strict quality control system to ensure all the dolls produced is of excellent quality, we will not sell anything until we are completely satisfied with the outcome.

Vivian

blacksmith
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blacksmith »

It is so great to see someone committed to quality over quantity.

BS
I can find the area under the curve, but I can't find my car in a parking lot!

I was once told "that's not possible", so I went out and did the impossible.

I fell in love with a doll...

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

If and when these dolls can be brought forward into production
in my opinion they will be among the most beautiful and high quality of all TPE dolls.

The new TPE formulation is a smooth creamy texture that's really wonderful, slightly harder and more robust than the Jinsan formulation, a lovely colour and a feeling that encourages confidence in durability.

Best wishes and all encouragement.

Harem

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

These ladies do look stunning, they look remarkable. The sculptor is doing a remarkable job indeed!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

INFORMATIONS