www.sm-doll.com

Welcome to TDF, Vivid Fantasy Ltd.

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Acroyear

Re: Welcome to TDF, Vivid Fantasy Ltd.

Post by Acroyear »

I'd also like to welcome Vivid to the forums! Nice to see a UK manufacturer in the under $4k (2k) section.
Looks like the website is still under construction. Please remember to include body dimensions (bust, waist & hips) and weights in the descriptions, it will be very helpful! Also an example of what the skin colors looks like side-by-side.
DAWN - 6YE 165cm F-cup N17 head viewtopic.php?t=175086

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Wow yet another? Welcome here!
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It's very much a pleasure to welcome Vivian here who runs Vivid doll. I ran across some amazing photos of some dolls I didn't recognise some time ago . . . and since then there's been a bit of a long story . . . but I'm always trying to encourage art, and good dolls, and diversity which is for me part of the excitement of life.

The photos I saw originally blew me away so I saved some to my computer.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=7660

and photos that I've seen since
KV6A5352-510x600.jpg
KV6A5352-510x600.jpg (45.95 KiB) Viewed 5500 times
KV6A5261-800x533.jpg
KV6A5261-800x533.jpg (71.97 KiB) Viewed 5500 times
are for me a matter of art, sense of humour and an epitome of creativity.

Vivian is a management consultant who was consulted by the Chinese company. Her former experience was with mannequins and having now been introduced to dolls, she comes to dolls as an enthusiast.

Living in London, she's been able to visit me and my ladies have welcomed her and introduced her to the finer points of what doll enthusiasts want to see in the production of dolls. These requirements are being transmitted back to the Chinese factory and it's going to be very exciting to see what they will be producing as a result under Vivian's direction.

The first sample was damaged in transport and sent to Vivian for destructive testing.

We've learned from that and sent comments back to the factory. It will be interesting to see the result of our comments.

I've conveyed a list of requirements:
1. Good quality TPE which does not leak oil and is resistant to abrasion damage and splitting
2. Skeleton which does not break and which has hinged joints for wrists and neck. The ankle joints are hinged already.
3. Reliable sealing of vaginal passage.
4. Reliable packaging for transport so that if FedEx carries or transports on end no damage will occur.

I'm aware of a new skeleton being produced and this should be exciting.

Vivian's entry into doll-world is potentially a wonderful opportunity for dolls to come forward resulting from listening to what people want, and being their own factory manufacturing the Chinese team will be able to respond to what people say that they want.

Are there other things that Vivian should convey back to the factory?

There is one thing for certain and that is that Vivian most certainly won't be bringing forward any sales for as long as it takes for issues of quality and reliability of production to be properly sewn up.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

how nice to meet you here! Welcome!

Sandro

Doc Brown
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doc Brown »

haremlover wrote:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (63.15 KiB) Viewed 5451 times
Who's a good boy? :D

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

This sounds interesting!
Welcome Vivian!
We hope to hear from you soon
DL

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Hi Vivian welcome aboard.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

lsdcraze

Post by lsdcraze »

I'm impressed that a TPE doll can maintain this pose without totally mangling their feet or wrists.

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

haremlover wrote:It's very much a pleasure to welcome Vivian here who runs Vivid doll. I ran across some amazing photos of some dolls I didn't recognise some time ago . . . and since then there's been a bit of a long story . . . but I'm always trying to encourage art, and good dolls, and diversity which is for me part of the excitement of life.

The photos I saw originally blew me away so I saved some to my computer.
are for me a matter of art, sense of humour and an epitome of creativity.

Vivian is a management consultant who was consulted by the Chinese company. Her former experience was with mannequins and having now been introduced to dolls, she comes to dolls as an enthusiast.

Living in London, she's been able to visit me and my ladies have welcomed her and introduced her to the finer points of what doll enthusiasts want to see in the production of dolls. These requirements are being transmitted back to the Chinese factory and it's going to be very exciting to see what they will be producing as a result under Vivian's direction.

The first sample was damaged in transport and sent to Vivian for destructive testing.

We've learned from that and sent comments back to the factory. It will be interesting to see the result of our comments.

I've conveyed a list of requirements:
1. Good quality TPE which does not leak oil and is resistant to abrasion damage and splitting
2. Skeleton which does not break and which has hinged joints for wrists and neck. The ankle joints are hinged already.
3. Reliable sealing of vaginal passage.
4. Reliable packaging for transport so that if FedEx carries or transports on end no damage will occur.

I'm aware of a new skeleton being produced and this should be exciting.

Vivian's entry into doll-world is potentially a wonderful opportunity for dolls to come forward resulting from listening to what people want, and being their own factory manufacturing the Chinese team will be able to respond to what people say that they want.

Are there other things that Vivian should convey back to the factory?

There is one thing for certain and that is that Vivian most certainly won't be bringing forward any sales for as long as it takes for issues of quality and reliability of production to be properly sewn up.

Best wishes

Harem

Sounds very exciting and already hits most of my wishlist

The only other thing I would ask for is faces that show some form of emotion. If those faces are the new sculpts they are planning, then I would say they are already on well on the way for that.

There is some amazingly soft and durable TPE out there too. Much more soft and durable then what existing TPE dolls are made from. I have seen TPE toys with only 1/2" openings survive hundreds of uses with only the slightest of surface tears that don't seem to propagate into the material more then 3/16" after all that use.

Seeing high quality TPE dolls might be really interesting.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Welcome.
Always good to see more people taking up the fight for better dolls.
I wish you success, both with said fight and commercially.
All the best :glou:
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by teddykan1 »

Amazing works of art. Almost lifelike. Beautiful too.
teddykan1

Hand50some
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Hand50some »

I missed it somewhere. I've looked and can't find anything.

Where was the announcement of Vivid Fantasy Ltd. is now selling on TDF?

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Hand50some wrote:I missed it somewhere. I've looked and can't find anything.

Where was the announcement of Vivid Fantasy Ltd. is now selling on TDF?
There was none. However they have their own subforum here at TDF now, so apparently they have gone through the hoops to become a TDF approved vendor.

This thread was welcoming them to the forum. Apparently they are not yet selling dolls but its encouraging to see they think becoming a TDF approved vendor is a step so important, they want to get it set up before they even produce dolls for sale.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

Hand50some
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Hand50some »

Thanks DarkOne, hope they do make it all the way here. Haremlover makes them sound pretty good. TDF is the place for all good mfg of dolls.

INFORMATIONS