www.sm-doll.com

Questions about this company

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
freezenator

Questions about this company

Post by freezenator »

Hello I am Freezenator. I was wondering if this particular company can ship to Alaska, and if so how much? I also noticed that for as long as this company has been on this forum no one has put up pictures of their dolls from this company. I really like the way the dolls look, but when I was on the companys site there is no way to contact them directly.

DelosDroid

Re: Questions about this company

Post by DelosDroid »

Vivid have only been on TDF for a little over a month - this forum was set up in June. From what I can see their website is still under construction. So far only TDF user haremlover has had any dealings with them in that he was working with Vivid Doll to review their current quality - which needs work apparently.

You can read his initial assessment on the thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=269&t=73233

They've a ways to go though. The Vivid website still has a lot of default WordPress text scattered all over it.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Vivian who runs the company in England is cousin of the artist in China who runs the factory. He's an amazing artist . . . and before making his dolls publicly available asked me to look over the samples she was getting over. She said that being a woman she wouldn't have a man's point of view in relation to them . . .

The dolls are very striking in appearance and the second sample we got was nearly good enough - but as Vivian's not stopping short on quality isn't going to start sales until she knows that the dolls the factory is making are dolls that she and TDF can be proud of.

The first doll was horribly oily TPE and we advertised her to give away. She went to a doll-friend I've known for years and very much respected as an artist and photographer and he's given me permission to post some pics here in due course.

The second doll was almost civilised - but left an oil stain on the settee - which my wife hasn't noticed yet other than asking me why I'd ordered so many bottles of solvent and dry-cleaning fluid. She was, however, still too susceptible to compression marks - travelling having left her bum flat.

When these dolls are up to standard they will be very lovely.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

TDF Consultant
Consultant
Consultant

Post by TDF Consultant »

Dear Freezenator

Thank you very for taking the interest in our company's product. We aim to provide a first class product with superior quality, therefore, we are undertaking a vigorous test of the product at the moment. Once we finished testing, we also offer to our customer's product quality assurance to give you a peace of mind when purchasing from us, we will keep you informed of our latest test results.

Kindest regards

Vivian

INFORMATIONS