www.sm-doll.com

FIONA is coming soon to BCD

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

FIONA is coming soon to BCD

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Coming soon
Jeff and the BCDGirls
TDF's most loved vendor
We turn dreams into reality
Hello, my fellow doll lovers and deviants. I would like to take this time to thank Booty Call Dolls for making my dreams come true and too Jeff for helping me create my dream girl and making her a reality. To start I was having a long day at work, stressful even, when I got on break and saw that I had an email from Jeff I got a little happy because the email contained to my surprise a picture of my new girlfriend waking up for the first time at the factory and saying hello. I not only got ecstatic and giddy like a school girl I literally jumped around and had the biggest cheesiest smile on my face, my coworker who was sitting across from me was like wth is wrong with you? I said I had just received some awesome news! I made up a lie about my sister getting pregnant. I haven't felt this happy and giddy in God knows how long, my heart melted when I laid my eyes on her for the first time and realized I was in love! could it be? is this how it feels, love at first sight? I would share my first picture with you guys but you'll have to wait until she officially moves into my apartment. That first one is for me(hehe) sorry fellas. I want to also say thank you to Jeff and Booty Call Dolls, you have not only helped a new customer in finding and creating the perfect girl for him but giving him hope, love and a new start to a beautiful new relationship!
From the bottom of my heart I can not thank you enough!!! :D :D :D
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=78421
I was a complete noob when I came to this subject. I found myself drowning in a sea of terms I did not understand. TPE, platinum silicone, tin silicone, inserts, fixed, standing options etc. I decided right away that I should not be left to my own devices to click an order from a website, because there was so much that could go wrong. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
I'm new here. I have recently purchased a lovely doll thru bcd and I'm so happy I did. Jeff has done a great deal in looking after my needs and answering a ton of questions for me. So I thought I would do a review of his great services. First of all, I would like to thank him for his honesty. We all know there are a lot of scammers out there and I'm glad Jeff is not one of them. This is my first doll so, I was totally worried about the purchase. Secondly I would like to apologize to him for changing my order last minute not once but twice. This guy is a very patience and understanding.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=74970
I reached out to Jeff at BCD for assistance. Jeff was the ultimate professional. He responded to every question I had quickly and informatively. He guided me through every step of the process and provided informative links for me to read regarding every question I had. Being new to this, making a decision on what doll with which options is very daunting. I look forward to receiving my new doll this week. I probably would not have purchased a doll if it weren't for Jeff @ BCD. THANK YOU!
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=74238
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff. He is a very proud member on TDF. One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share. His attention to detail will help anyone who is wishing to make that first purchase or even your next doll purchase.Being a doll owner really gives him an insight that only a true doll lover can understand.
In just the last few weeks, Jeff have helped me through a tough time with one of my dolls. He stepped in where others would not and made things happen for me. All my problems were solved with the help of his many phone calls and his persistent emails on my behalf.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=73679
Customer service is huge in my book. There is nothing I hate worse than vendors who won't return phone calls or who act as if they never have time to talk to you. Especially after they already have your money. Any vendor who still cares about their customers AFTER the sale deserves to be supported. If I get another doll in the future, Jeff will certainly be my vendor of choice based on all the positive reviews.
Yeah, Jeff is the best... he's not just a businessman, he's a long time member and doll lover. Not all about the money with him, it's about the community!
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=77757
Attachments
fiona.jpg
fiona.jpg (74.11 KiB) Viewed 2758 times

INFORMATIONS