www.sm-doll.com

Check out the Vivian's 140CM vixen

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Check out the Vivian's 140CM vixen

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

It is not impossible if the heads connect the same way.
As a vendor, I feel I need to be upfront and let people know getting heads at a different time makes it more difficult to get a good skint one match.
Best,
Jeff

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

Who makes this doll jeff? Ide like to check out more pictures? and how much is she? Tpe or silicone? and which head is that? Sorry for all the questions I'm just trying to put a order together it is so hard to chose these dolls.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

ALCON,
This lovely lady TPE is less than $1300.
Yes, you have read that correctly.
Hinged neck!
Sealed make up!
If any one would like her, email us at yourdollusa@gmail.com or PM Vivian and let her know you want to join the our family.

Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
CHECK MORE OF THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

TDF Consultant
Consultant
Consultant

Post by TDF Consultant »

When you want to have the sealed make up, you will have to let us know in advance as we need to order and mix the colour for you, this will take extra couple of day. We are the only company who offer this service in the TPE doll world!

Vivian

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Another BLAST FROM THE PAST!
Love,
Ximena
Attachments
20181101_081722_Burst01.jpg
20181101_081722_Burst01.jpg (2.74 MiB) Viewed 701 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Great :thumbs_up:
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

INFORMATIONS