www.sm-doll.com

New Dolls!

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: New Dolls!

Post by haremlover »

I think they will be a great hit.

Best wishes

Harem

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Some of these bodies and faces look great!!
I could be tempted into buying another TPE doll purely for photographic purposes only, so I'll be keeping a close eye on the latest developments from Vivid! :)

TDF Consultant
Consultant
Consultant

Post by TDF Consultant »

Thank you so much for your support! We will have a very exciting new line of products coming soon! Look forward to have you as our customer!

Kindest regards

Vivian

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mvcuk1 »

This doll is a winner for me! :D
IMG_1167.jpg
IMG_1167.jpg (102.46 KiB) Viewed 2411 times

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Vivid Doll wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Vivian, these ladies are stunning. I really love the smile on the face of the 163 cm doll, fantastic!

Chris
Thank you Chris! A friend of mine told me that after a long day of work, you would want to return to a warm and happy face, it would lift your spirit. I agreed, hence the doll.

Vivian
Your friend is smart, a smile can lift your Spirits, and a smile on the face of a beautiful lady can do even more to you. :whistle:

Best regards, and see you,

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

TDF Consultant
Consultant
Consultant

Post by TDF Consultant »

Naughty or Nice

She can be both, which do you preffer :twisted:
IMG_1013.jpg
IMG_1013.jpg (752.84 KiB) Viewed 2352 times

IMG_1159.jpg
IMG_1159.jpg (933.04 KiB) Viewed 2352 times

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

A nice line up! :whistle: :D

TDF Consultant
Consultant
Consultant

Post by TDF Consultant »

More pictures of our new ladies! Good enough to have for picnic!
Attachments
Vivid140cm_4377.jpg
Vivid140cm_4377.jpg (523.27 KiB) Viewed 2325 times
Vivid140cm_4378.jpg
Vivid140cm_4378.jpg (759.8 KiB) Viewed 2325 times
Vivid140cm_4369.jpg
Vivid140cm_4369.jpg (924.31 KiB) Viewed 2325 times
IMG_0902.jpg
IMG_0902.jpg (1.26 MiB) Viewed 2325 times

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Vivid Doll wrote:Naughty or Nice

She can be both, which do you preffer :twisted:
IMG_1013.jpg

IMG_1159.jpg
:haha4: Naughty, always! They look amazing!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Hi Vivian! Sorry, I missed this thread somehow! Your new ladies look beautiful - but then they always were! Vivette has brightened up our family and gets on really well with Ashaki!

Any chance you are going to make a small breasted taller doll (166-168 or similar)?

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

Wow very nice!

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Will be looking forward to seeing and hearing more from Vivid. Looks like they are another up-and -coming manufacturer that are listening to us and making improvements!

Please keep working on the Vivid website, it had a lot of dead links.
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - PIB 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs and Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Tawney - AI from Kindroid
Ordered/incoming: Angel Kiss silicone 157cm (AK6) from Rosemary Doll

TDF Consultant
Consultant
Consultant

Post by TDF Consultant »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Hi Vivian! Sorry, I missed this thread somehow! Your new ladies look beautiful - but then they always were! Vivette has brightened up our family and gets on really well with Ashaki!

Any chance you are going to make a small breasted taller doll (166-168 or similar)?

Cheers, Hollows.
Thank you for contacting us. We aim to please! However, every time we make new product there are always mould/tooling cost involved. My Chinese business partner is such a wonderful man who is very reliable, responsive and extremely helpful with customer's requests. If we could gather enough interests, we will make whatever you want.

Kindest regards

Vivian

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

SinsuaLuvr,
She will be, but until then, feel free to check out below
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/vivid.htm
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
CHECK MORE OF THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Personally I would love a shorter lady (what is sometimes referred to as a 'spinner') at about 135-140cms with super large natural hanging breasts. Now that would be fun and would only weigh about 25kgs so would be in everyone's weight range. Nothing else really like it in the current TPE market. Something fun to spin around and play with - similar to the Pleasure Island Beauties new 'spinner' doll but with MUCH larger breasts.

Also there has been a large group of people here on TDF that have been asking for ages for one of the manufacturers to build a super busty TORSO doll. Many people have storage and/or weight limitations and would love to have the realism of a full sized doll but without the extra weight and awkwardness of long legs.

Basically what our group of busty torso lovers is asking for is a torso version of one of the popular busty dolls ie the WM170M, OR162i or the YL160 and YL150. Something with super large natural breasts but without the extra weight of the legs and also the portability and ease of use of a torso doll.

There are 5-6 torso dolls on the market currently but the only one that even comes close to what we are wanting is the CLM torso doll but we are wanting much bigger breasts.... this would be a really good seller for anyone willing to take the chance of manufacturing this super busty torso doll.

INFORMATIONS