www.sm-doll.com

New Dolls!

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Liz_xxx

Re: New Dolls!

Post by Liz_xxx »

haremlover wrote:That 150 is possibly one of the most natural figures of all dolls.

Really superb

Best wishes

Harem

You're not wrong there HL , Vivian is really knocking it out of the park .

Vivid Doll just gets better and better.

runnerdog
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by runnerdog »

Hi, thanks for responding. I liked on the website or your add and it kept coming up page not found. I am not sure if the must be 18 link is working or not?

I was trying to see prices and options. I like the 150cm size except i like a or b cup breasts. Thnks, R

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

runnerdog, as has been said before in this thread, Vivian hasn't had time to update the website yet as she's in China sorting out these lovely new ladies and creating more too!

If you're interested, which I hope you are, please pm her for more details and prices etc. You have enough posts now to use that facility. Just hit the little pm button at the bottom of one of her posts!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

TDF Consultant
Consultant
Consultant

Post by TDF Consultant »

runnerdog wrote:Hi, thanks for responding. I liked on the website or your add and it kept coming up page not found. I am not sure if the must be 18 link is working or not?

I was trying to see prices and options. I like the 150cm size except i like a or b cup breasts. Thanks, R
I'm sorry about the website, I hope to have that sorted soon. Please send me a pm with your location and I'll give you a good price on a sexy 150 :wink:

TDF Consultant
Consultant
Consultant

Post by TDF Consultant »

Liz_xxx wrote:
haremlover wrote:That 150 is possibly one of the most natural figures of all dolls.

Really superb

Best wishes

Harem

You're not wrong there HL , Vivian is really knocking it out of the park .

Vivid Doll just gets better and better.
Thank you Liz_xxx :glou:

TDF Consultant
Consultant
Consultant

Post by TDF Consultant »

hollows+fentiman wrote:runnerdog, as has been said before in this thread, Vivian hasn't had time to update the website yet as she's in China sorting out these lovely new ladies and creating more too!

If you're interested, which I hope you are, please pm her for more details and prices etc. You have enough posts now to use that facility. Just hit the little pm button at the bottom of one of her posts!

Cheers, Hollows.
Thank you Hollows for helping, I really appreciate that :D

INFORMATIONS