www.sm-doll.com

New Dolls!

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New Dolls!

Post by ZZZZ »

SinsuaLuvr wrote:Will be looking forward to seeing and hearing more from Vivid. Looks like they are another up-and -coming manufacturer that are listening to us and making improvements!

Please keep working on the Vivid website, it had a lot of dead links.
Speaking of the website, I've been wondering which doll this is:
vividoll_rp.jpg
vividoll_rp.jpg (47.69 KiB) Viewed 2765 times
The photo is still being used on TDF, like when you click "ALL recent posts" or "Recent doll posts only".

TDF Consultant
Consultant
Consultant

Post by TDF Consultant »

You are absolutely right, there is a gap in the market for this kind of product. We have already made a 136cm big bust and bottom doll. I will send you an artist rendition in a while. We will finish the mould making in the next two weeks. The product should be available in September. We will also work on a torso per your requests.

Kindest regards

Vivian

TDF Consultant
Consultant
Consultant

Post by TDF Consultant »

ZZZZ wrote:
SinsuaLuvr wrote:Will be looking forward to seeing and hearing more from Vivid. Looks like they are another up-and -coming manufacturer that are listening to us and making improvements!

Please keep working on the Vivid website, it had a lot of dead links.
Speaking of the website, I've been wondering which doll this is:
vividoll_rp.jpg
The photo is still being used on TDF, like when you click "ALL recent posts" or "Recent doll posts only".
Thank you very much for your comments, as I said, we aim to please. Will work on the Website, hope to complete it soon.

Kindest regards

Vivian

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

A nice group of dolls! :D

TDF Consultant
Consultant
Consultant

Post by TDF Consultant »

Thank you! We will have more to come in the coming weeks, please keep your eyes peeled : -)

Vivian

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

So far there aren't any dolls with full thighs and bottom, and smaller boobs.

I think you should consider making a doll with B cup boobs and a nice round bottom with juicy thighs and round hips. Not dissimilar to the classic Reubenesque figure. But please don't make spaghetti arms and legs, those are so ugly and there are far too many TPE dolls with shapeless skinny legs and arms.

-S

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

stacy718 wrote:So far there aren't any dolls with full thighs and bottom, and smaller boobs.

I think you should consider making a doll with B cup boobs and a nice round bottom with juicy thighs and round hips. Not dissimilar to the classic Reubenesque figure. But please don't make spaghetti arms and legs, those are so ugly and there are far too many TPE dolls with shapeless skinny legs and arms.

-S
Love the b cup babes stacy , but hate the skinniness of the bodies , Most dolls seem to go around 20 inches for the waist , but this makes finding clothes for our girls a nightmare .
What we could really do with is a doll that fits a size 6-8 uk dress size with B cup boobs and a nice round bottom with juicy thighs and round hips.
It would be a great selling point for the doll and it would also be a good step away from the image of child sex dolls
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Vivid Doll wrote:You are absolutely right, there is a gap in the market for this kind of product. We have already made a 136cm big bust and bottom doll. I will send you an artist rendition in a while. We will finish the mould making in the next two weeks. The product should be available in September. We will also work on a torso per your requests.

Kindest regards

Vivian
Thank you for your kind words.

I am very interested in your 136cm big bust and bottom doll. Very much looking forward to seeing the pictures of that one.

Seeing as you are making your dolls with the improved skeleton you have wide range of doll shapes and sizes that you can offer for you potential customers. If the customers are happy with what is already on the market then great. But if they want a doll with improved skeletal features then Vivid Dolls can provide a doll in the exact shape and size to meet their needs.

You could also perhaps consider a full sized super busty doll ie Approx 155-160cm BUST 98-110cm WAIST 50-60cm HIPS 90-105cm. Even better if the weight can be kept down to reasonable proportions ie 33-37kgs. Even though there are already 5-6 dolls with similar proportions, Vivid Doll could have the first super busty doll with the new improved skeleton. I know that not everyone likes the super large breasts but there are so many B-D cup breast dolls on the market already. Some people are saying that they are sick of all the new dolls have super big breasts but the reality is that dolls with super large breasts are only just 'catching up' to the smaller breasted dolls - if you look at all of the dolls available across all manufacturers (TPE and SILICONE) then super large breasted ladies are still in the vast minority in comparison to the B-D cuppers. So in other words, there is still plenty of scope for new super busty dolls, especially if Vivid Dolls releases one with a new improved skeleton, BEFORE any of the other manufacturers.

If Vivid Dolls can also implement the new technologies to decrease the weight of the dolls then that also opens up the potential to make new dolls that have unique proportions that have not been done before. For example what if VDolls could design a weight reduced doll that was approx 182cm (6ft) tall with nice ripped muscles and super toned ass and with nice large breasts like the WM170H or WM170M, and using weight reduction techniques could make it weigh only 30-35kgs.. Or a super curvy doll like the OR162i or YL160JJ but again much taller ie 175cm (5ft9in) with super large natural hanging breasts and super curvy ass to appeal to all us BBW lovers - and using weight reduction techniques keep the weight down to approx 35kgs.

Can you imagine one of these 6ft tall Amazon Goddess that was still light enough for most of us to carry...... one can only dream... perhaps Vivid Doll can make it happen.....

For all of those men that love super tall sporty women, what about a 187cm (6ft 2in) slim C-D Cup woman dressed up as your favorite Cosplay figure (ie Fantasy Elf or Warrior or Super Action Hero) or maybe a super-tall volleyball player....

Maybe we could brainstorm some more ideas for Vivid Dolls - as they are making all their dolls with the new improved skeleton most dolls that they make will be unique.

Her are some of my ideas

135-140 spinner doll with large breasts/butt

TORSO doll with super large natural hanging breasts

170-180cm slim volleyball player/athlete with C-D cup breasts (bigger if possible!)

165-175 Muscly body - use for Cosplay, ie Warrior, Elf, Martial Arts Fighters, Valkyrie, Marvel/DC action hero like Wonder Woman etc.
Smaller doll ie 110-125cm with faces that actually look like proper adults rather than the childish/cartoon faces that come with most smaller bodies - there are people out there that due to age, poor health, injury, disability, that can only manage a doll of 12-15kgs.

How about a nice 120cm 15kg doll with a proper adult-looking face so that these men/women that cannot handle a 20-40kg doll can still have a realistic and fulfilling love doll as their companion. Big enough and 'adult' enough to look and feel real.

The list is only limited by our imaginations so please help out Vivid Dolls and give them a whole range of ideas so that they can bring us their new improved skeleton dolls with a body type that suits everyone's needs and tastes.

Enough of my ramblings... otherwise all you will get is 'big titties' 'big titties' all day long.... :puppydogeyes:

I would especially love to hear from all of the ladies here on TDF so that we can get a 'balanced view' of what appeals to female eye.

TITTIES! (sorry couldn't resist one more...)

Just about to post this and I saw Stacy's input - YES great idea - a girl with beautiful B/C cup breasts with a nice curvy butt and meatier arms and legs. Part of the challenge (based on current technology) is that for the bigger girls we try to make weight reductions by keeping the arm and/or legs skinnier which can detract from the visual appeal. Classic case was the super busty pioneer the WM165K cup. Great fun doll and the first doll for huge breast lovers.... but to save a few kilos, the arms were super skinny....

So yes a curvy butt and meatier arms/leg but with smaller B/C breasts would be a nice rubenesque shape that would appeal to many people.

When the technology allows significant weight reductions then we can probably make just about any size and shape we want but for now we need to be creative.

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

So Bob, you agree with me?

Because I'd want the height to be 150cm so it won't be too heavy. Shit, I'd settle for 148 cm.

There is no doll like that. It should be sculpted to be overly realistic so it doesn't lose too many details.

It could be marketed as THE MOST REALISTIC TPE doll on the market!!!

-S

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

To LJ

I specifically want B CUP boobs. C cup is too big to be rubenesque

-S

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

stacy718 wrote:So Bob, you agree with me?

Because I'd want the height to be 150cm so it won't be too heavy. Shit, I'd settle for 148 cm.

There is no doll like that. It should be sculpted to be overly realistic so it doesn't lose too many details.

It could be marketed as THE MOST REALISTIC TPE doll on the market!!!

-S
Big thumbs up there stacy :thumbs_up:
I have a b cup 150 6ye and I have ended up looking for clothes in the children's section 8O I am not prudish and have no trouble walking into a store and buying some sexy outfits for my girls , But I did feel like a perv looking though the kids stuff
:oops: I shouldn't be looking at kids stuff
:cry: because I see loads of stuff that would look great on my girl , but won't fit
:evil: Because manufacturers are more concerned with making bigger tits , rather than making a realistic body
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

I've often hoped a manufacturer would post images of bare skeletons. As a consumer, it would be valuable for me to see the robustness (word?) or lack there of. I've owned several dolls before and it always seems to come down to skeletal issues...

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

stacy718 wrote:To LJ

-S
Well I do declare. It's Stacy L. Hi Stacy!
I've just returned to the forum from a long sabbatical. David A down in the DC area. I had doll named Tina some 10 years ago. You and I had conversed several times back then (when you were new to our little community).
Good to see you're still around :-)
OP-sorry for the hijack lol

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

LJ69 wrote:Personally I would love a shorter lady (what is sometimes referred to as a 'spinner') at about 135-140cms with super large natural hanging breasts. Now that would be fun and would only weigh about 25kgs so would be in everyone's weight range. Nothing else really like it in the current TPE market. Something fun to spin around and play with - similar to the Pleasure Island Beauties new 'spinner' doll but with MUCH larger breasts.

Also there has been a large group of people here on TDF that have been asking for ages for one of the manufacturers to build a super busty TORSO doll. Many people have storage and/or weight limitations and would love to have the realism of a full sized doll but without the extra weight and awkwardness of long legs.

Basically what our group of busty torso lovers is asking for is a torso version of one of the popular busty dolls ie the WM170M, OR162i or the YL160 and YL150. Something with super large natural breasts but without the extra weight of the legs and also the portability and ease of use of a torso doll.

There are 5-6 torso dolls on the market currently but the only one that even comes close to what we are wanting is the CLM torso doll but we are wanting much bigger breasts.... this would be a really good seller for anyone willing to take the chance of manufacturing this super busty torso doll.

I really like this idea. I totally agree, this could be awesome.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

stacy718 wrote:To LJ

-S

I love the detail and shape of the breasts on the Bcup doll from 6YE... she is so beautiful.

INFORMATIONS