www.sm-doll.com

What new type of doll would you like?

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Re: What new type of doll would you like?

Post by kharn »

pdkh2000 wrote:A skinny and flat chested (not loli)
A huge breasted with slim body. Not a huge as and 50kg. Make it around 30kg.
A ladyboy doll.

And them all in silicon :D
If I'm not mistaken, all of the dolls can be fitted with the transgender option, to make it a Ladyboy, as shown in this for sales post viewtopic.php?f=128&t=88750 :)
 Click to go to Coverdoll

AAAP

Post by AAAP »

A large breasted muscle/fitness (not weight lifter) doll no taller than 152 cm in order to keep the weight down to something manageable.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

1-Super large breasted TORSO doll weight around 25kgs
2-Spinner doll but with super large breasts 135-140cm Mcup breasts, medium butt, weight around 25-28kgs

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

LJ69 wrote:1-Super large breasted TORSO doll weight around 25kgs
2-Spinner doll but with super large breasts 135-140cm Mcup breasts, medium butt, weight around 25-28kgs
Agreed! Here are some visuals to give an idea of ideal breast-to-body ratio. Making it a torso would offset any weight issues and accommodate people without the living space to store a full-body doll. You'd sell a lot of them!

Thanks for asking! :)
Attachments
goth girl.jpg
goth girl.jpg (210.83 KiB) Viewed 2061 times
Torso.png
Torso.png (125.82 KiB) Viewed 2061 times
IMG_2332.jpg
IMG_2332.jpg (887.98 KiB) Viewed 2061 times
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

I want pussies and anuses that wont tear after 5 uses.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

I want a doll with that ass! Look at the thigh gap! Look at how deep the string goes into her ass!
18e187206841b6a8f4860711fdac066f39931368474dbda84fc40eb28ee81ba7_1.gif
18e187206841b6a8f4860711fdac066f39931368474dbda84fc40eb28ee81ba7_1.gif (1.15 MiB) Viewed 2041 times

Cereal_Killer

Re: What new trype of doll would you like?

Post by Cereal_Killer »

Alucard1959 wrote:Thanks ZZZZ for proposing my Neko girls Idea! I really hope they run with it. Even if it's just a Neko head that fits the existing bodies that would be great. I would definitely buy one!!

God yes Anime girls, Take my money!

Dollyworld

Post by Dollyworld »

I would like to see a super busty torso with a nice curvy ass, just because she would be lighter and easier to store/hide. Personally I like how WM dolls rounded off the limbs of their torso dolls but only wished they'd make a torso like their M-cup doll or larger.

I had a full size doll and she was great but after awhile it turned out to be a pain to pick her up, carry her in and out of the shower and then carry her back to the storage area. All that dead weight and trying to maneuver her down the hall without her arms and legs banging into stuff got to be too much so I sold her.

Thanks for listening.
My Dolls
WM Torso M-Cup - Sold April 2022
OR Doll 156cm H-cup - Sold Jun 2017
Ruby 13 Torso - Sold May 2017

TDF Consultant
Consultant
Consultant

Post by TDF Consultant »

Thank you for the info, I looks like the Neko Chan/Cat girl is a winner :D

Vivian

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

Vivid Doll wrote: Thank you for the info, I looks like the Neko Chan/Cat girl is a winner :D

Vivian
In case you missed the second page, here's where that thread went:
Alucard1959 wrote: I've been thinking about the wig issue. What if the head had recessed screws where the ears would go. You would only need to create small holes in the wig, perhaps between the rows of hair. You could just attach the ears after the wig was on. Also people could design their own ears any way they wanted.
Alucard1959 wrote: Another thought. If some manufacturer did make a head with screws, they could also manufacture antenna, horns, etc. This could open up a wide variety of customization.
ZZZZ wrote: Is there any reason not to include screw holes in every head? The wig will cover them.
Alucard1959 wrote: They could be an option on the head. Create plugs for the skull for the screw inserts. They wouldn't have to change the head molds. Just add recesses to the inner skull for the screws. If someone chose that option, screw removable plugs in. If not, use solid plugs, and mold the head as usual.
Subject: IdeaTypeDoll/Head Neko Catgirl

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

1. tina-turner-wax-figure-37618450.jpg
1. tina-turner-wax-figure-37618450.jpg (184.56 KiB) Viewed 1998 times

CharlieWone
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CharlieWone »

Recreate any of the bodies shown in this clip from
the movie Eyes Wide Shut
https://youtu.be/xhV-4658syE?t=146

TDF Consultant
Consultant
Consultant

Post by TDF Consultant »

Keishiro wrote:a demon girl can be a sexy idea
That's a good idea! Thanks!

Vivian

TDF Consultant
Consultant
Consultant

Post by TDF Consultant »

ZZZZ wrote:
Vivid Doll wrote: Thank you for the info, I looks like the Neko Chan/Cat girl is a winner :D

Vivian
In case you missed the second page, here's where that thread went:
Alucard1959 wrote: I've been thinking about the wig issue. What if the head had recessed screws where the ears would go. You would only need to create small holes in the wig, perhaps between the rows of hair. You could just attach the ears after the wig was on. Also people could design their own ears any way they wanted.
Alucard1959 wrote: Another thought. If some manufacturer did make a head with screws, they could also manufacture antenna, horns, etc. This could open up a wide variety of customization.
ZZZZ wrote: Is there any reason not to include screw holes in every head? The wig will cover them.
Alucard1959 wrote: They could be an option on the head. Create plugs for the skull for the screw inserts. They wouldn't have to change the head molds. Just add recesses to the inner skull for the screws. If someone chose that option, screw removable plugs in. If not, use solid plugs, and mold the head as usual.
Subject: IdeaTypeDoll/Head Neko Catgirl
Thank you! We can work on something like that! Will talk to the factory!

TDF Consultant
Consultant
Consultant

Post by TDF Consultant »

stacy718 wrote:You know I'd prefer #4

150 cm is a good height.. and I'd like to see realistically proportioned and detailed arms/legs/knees. A slight teardrop breast is a must! or it will look too fake.
Hi Stacy

We have made a body like you described, she has a real woman's body. However, she weights 55KG at 166cm!!! We managed to reduce her weight by 8 KG, but still have a long way to go! I will find a picture of the sculpture and send it to you.

Vivian

INFORMATIONS