www.passiondolls.com

New Doll: Sneaky Peak #2

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: New Doll: Sneaky Peak #2

Post by Anung Un Rama »

LJ69 wrote:Any new information about our new super busty spinner doll?
I am discussing a 140 cm scaled down version with Doug at the moment, the idea being that while the body shape would be the same, everything would be scaled down to 85% or so in size and dimensions of this model, so the boobs do NOT hang down over her navel.

Cheers Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

The boobs hanging down is not an issue it is the incredible weight that needs to be addressed.
Scaling her down some with the same boob size and huge butt will help some with the weight and we will still enjoy the incredible voluptuous body!!!
Keep us posted!!!

DDebonair

Post by DDebonair »

Anung Un Rama wrote:
LJ69 wrote:Any new information about our new super busty spinner doll?
I am discussing a 140 cm scaled down version with Doug at the moment, the idea being that while the body shape would be the same, everything would be scaled down to 85% or so in size and dimensions of this model, so the boobs do NOT hang down over her navel.

Cheers Anung

Count me in as a prospective buyer.

However if you are scaling it down to a shorter height would this also mean sacrificing her incredible thick butt (and legs) as well?
There is another doll in development, the muscular one, and that one originally had a 122cm butt and needed a reduction in the hiney.
That's fine by me as i'm not interested in that one seeing this new one here.

I do not want THIS new doll to have the illusionary effect in that if this doll will be shorter than Leanne yet share the same 42" hips (or worse yet less than 42") with her.
A 42" inch hip on a 140 cm doll creates this visual impression of her having a bigger butt but we big butt lovers want something more than 42 inches. I hope this doll will have the 122cm hips at least . I wish they keep the original sculpture intact!

Shelbyisking666

Post by Shelbyisking666 »

I agree, if its scaled down it won't have the same effect. I hope they keep her between 145-160cm

blacksmith
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blacksmith »

150-155cm is the best height for this size doll. Keep the giant booty (best part of her) and make sure its around the 115-125 cm range. Weight will always be an issue for some. I say get stronger and stop complaining. If you cannot handle a doll at 100 lbs (~48kg) then you won't be able to handle the average woman at 125-135 lbs (over 60kg).

BS
I can find the area under the curve, but I can't find my car in a parking lot!

I was once told "that's not possible", so I went out and did the impossible.

I fell in love with a doll...

Mark Spencer

Post by Mark Spencer »

blacksmith wrote: Weight will always be an issue for some. I say get stronger and stop complaining.
We don't know everyone's story.
A-man-in-a-wheelchair-goe-005.jpg
A-man-in-a-wheelchair-goe-005.jpg (31.33 KiB) Viewed 2741 times
If you cannot handle a doll at 100 lbs (~48kg) then you won't be able to handle the average woman at 125-135 lbs (over 60kg).

BS
"handle" the average woman?
Is she resisting? Is she unconscious?
Generally speaking, if a woman wants to be 'handled', she will assist.
Dolls can't do that. They're dead weight, which may be fine for the average
healthy man to handle, but not for everyone.

And why equate 'handling' a woman with handling a doll?
If you've been here more than a few minutes, you notice that a large segment
of the membership here prefers one to the other. A doll isn't a training device
for the Dating Olympics. They let you get away with the cheesiest dialog, but
never laugh at your jokes..
"I used to be an airline pilot. I got fired because
I kept locking the keys in the plane. They caught
me on an 80 foot stepladder with a coat hanger."
Steven Wright

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Everyone, please meet our new girl: AMBER

Still working on the body and it should be done next week.

Pre-order will be available soon. Remember it is first come first so some will have to wait a looongg time to get her if you don't order early.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

Good to meet you, Amber!
ValarMorgulis, Galatologist.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

New face looks really nice.

I am really hoping that this new doll meets our huge breast lover's desires. I am holding high hopes for this doll. For me so far the only three SUPER HUGE breasted girls on the market have both been somewhat disappointing (our at least not exactly what I was looking for personally) Doug's first super busty girl (Leanne) looked amazing in the sculpt/mold stages but the breasts on the final product protrude too far out and look too fake for my personal taste. Also she was way too heavy for most people to handle which automatically limits sales. Then the other super huge breast doll (YL150 Ocup) was just not quite right for me. The breasts were too 'full' and whilst they were huge, the shape just did not look quite right to me and also the nipples looked really 'pasted on' and did not look natural or sexy at all. And of course, the original super busty girl, the WM165K had amazing breasts but they were also super droopy and the nipple was placed too far down, also some people have reported the breasts tearing (although my girl is fine)

So whilst all three super huge breasted doll had many exciting and interesting features, none of the three really 'nailed it' for me - although I have had the WM165K for 14 months now and have taken about 9,000 so I must find her a bit attractive :lol:

So as the fourth doll that is in this Super Huge category I am really hoping for the proper 'hang' and droop. The breasts on this new beauty seem to be 'just right' (as much as we can see from the limited pictures thus far) They look a similar size/volume to the dolls mentioned above (ie f-cking huge) but, most importantly, it seems that PD have gotten the shape just about perfect ie SUPER HUGE in size/volume but not too stiff and upright (like the PD Leanne) and not too floppy and droopy (like the WM165K) The overall shape also seems more 'realistic' then the all-encompassing YL150-Ocup.

As I am not really an ass man the size shape of the ass does not really concern me much. I am sure that whatever shape the ass is will be OK with me. For me it is all about getting the right size/shape/hang of the breasts. And of course the weight simply MUST be manageable. People like shelby666 are super strong body builders so 45-50kgs for him and the other muscly dudes will be no problem - if I was super strong like Shelby666 I would be wanting a 165-170cm SUPER AMAZON GODDESS that has a super stacked set of titties and a super curvy hot ass. He would not care if the doll was 110-120pounds. Problem with that is this means the doll would be too heavy for us 'mere mortals' ie 95% of us would be out of market simply based on the weight. I just recently got the beautiful OR162i - her breasts are totally amazing - she is beautiful and super sexy but 43 God Damned kilos - F-cking heavy bitch! My fat crippled old man body is screaming for a lighter doll but I simply have to have super huge breasts!

The logical way to go (ie to accommodate the largest percentage of potential purchasers) is to scale her down to the 130-140cm range so that she can still have the super curvy tits and ass BUT only weigh about 25-33kgs. This would make her available (re: weight) to 80-90% of potential doll buyers. However, the problem then will be the short height which may make her to small/short for the taller/stronger/bigger men out there. Of course, the solution is to find a way to make ALL dolls 30% lighter and all problems will be solved - this will eventually come (hopefully) but not quite yet....

If there is a way for Doug/Anung to arrange/design TWO versions of the same doll - 1- Full sized with super tits and ass, approx 160cm and approx 40-45kgs. This will accommodate those that are wanting a full sized 'fully stacked' woman and who will purchase her, regardless of the weight factor. Then also make 2- a scaled down version (ie 80-85% scale) so she is also available at 'spinner' height ie approx 135-140cm and about 30kgs. This would accommodate those who would love a super busty girl but simply cannot handle a +40kgs doll.

Of course, if only one doll size/height/weight can be made then what is the perfect choice? This will vary significantly on each individual's preferences so ultimately there really is no 'perfect' answer to this dilemma. Perhaps if there can only be one doll made then the 150-155cm range with a weight of about 38-40kgs will be the middle ground for best sales. Still this will be too heavy for many punters and also might be a bit too short for the taller/bigger men.

I personally would love a 135-140 spinner doll that weighs LESS than 30kgs. My severely injured back/spine would be very thankful to be able to spin around my super busty little woman without going into spasms of agony every time I move her. However, the super horny Aussie Love Stud inside of me wants the biggest, tallest, bustiest Super Amazon Goddess that can be created. So my head/heart/injured body wants a short little spinner girl but the beast inside of me wants a 165kg Super Amazon Goddess to photograph and worship til the end of time.... so I really don't know what I want.......

I really just pray that PDolls get the titties perfect......
:glou:

PS Even though I am not an ass man, it would be good if the vagina/anus were actually able to be penetrated doggy style. Even with a large schlonger it is very difficult to do doggy style with a TPE girl - the holes are simply placed too far around to the front and this is even more important if this girl has a super fat ass - maybe a compromise for this ongoing dilemma would be to make a much larger distance between the anus and vagina. Perhaps have the vagina in the usual place (good for Missionary) and then move the anal hole further back so that it is more accessible for doggy doggy woof woof. Might look a bit strange with a larger gap between the ass/vag but then would could have one hole for doggy and one for missionary.... just a thought....

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

I agree LJ, but I got to convince Doug there, he is the money side of that show, I just dream them up and draw em' mate.

The thing is ...it is going to be a margins call, as in how much you make on a smaller version of the doll vs production output capability, so you may need to make 5 dolls of the smaller doll to get the same return as on three bigger ones, and clearly time is a limiting factor to turn out quality product, so even if you can mint a doll in a week, that's is 5 weeks to make the same as three weeks, or then gets extra molds, that then eats into the equation as well...so you need to sell 7 smaller dolls to make the same as 4 big dolls in the same sort of monthly cycle, and then you got to factor in factory downtime maintenance time too.

I am learning all this side of the custom doll industry :whistle: ..so much easier designing them than making them.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Knowing my obsession for beautiful big breasts I will probably buy it even if she weighs 45kgs (if they get the breasts right) but it would be nice to have a super huge breasted girl that I can have fun with, without back pain.

Still recovering from last 'real-life' woman. She had beautiful huge titties but she weighed about 120kgs so I needed a chiropractic adjustment every time the fat heffa rode me. Part of my problem is that I am just so damn good in bed that these fat-titted heffas just can't get enough of me.

Praise Anung and LJ - the Aussie Love Gods! It is hard being us - so many woman, so little time..........

blacksmith
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blacksmith »

Mark Spencer wrote:
blacksmith wrote: Weight will always be an issue for some. I say get stronger and stop complaining.
We don't know everyone's story.
A-man-in-a-wheelchair-goe-005.jpg
If you cannot handle a doll at 100 lbs (~48kg) then you won't be able to handle the average woman at 125-135 lbs (over 60kg).

BS
"handle" the average woman?
Is she resisting? Is she unconscious?
Generally speaking, if a woman wants to be 'handled', she will assist.
Dolls can't do that. They're dead weight, which may be fine for the average
healthy man to handle, but not for everyone.

And why equate 'handling' a woman with handling a doll?
If you've been here more than a few minutes, you notice that a large segment
of the membership here prefers one to the other. A doll isn't a training device
for the Dating Olympics. They let you get away with the cheesiest dialog, but
never laugh at your jokes..
Who cares. Hit the gym. Have a personality. Succeed in your career, real women will flock to you. If you want to be a whiney SJW, this ain't the forum for it. There are many paraplegics who are better athletes than me and I qualified form the 2000 Olympics games.

BS
I can find the area under the curve, but I can't find my car in a parking lot!

I was once told "that's not possible", so I went out and did the impossible.

I fell in love with a doll...

sdl44

Post by sdl44 »

To reduce weight....would it be possible to use expanding foam to make a rib cage preattached to the skeleton and around the hips and pelvis? It does set reasonably hard and would need to be cast beforehand.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

I personally consider myself in the "Boobs down to the navel IS the goal" demographic. :)
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

CF wrote:I personally consider myself in the "Boobs down to the navel IS the goal" demographic. :)
C'mon CF...you are more Boods to the knees Farangdingdong type mate...

ANung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

INFORMATIONS