www.passiondolls.com

NEW EXCLUSIVE DOLL: PD 159CM AMBER ULTRA DROOPY BOOB DOLL

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: NEW EXCLUSIVE DOLL: PD 159CM AMBER ULTRA DROOPY BOOB DOL

Post by LJ69 »

Please keep the photos coming showing us different configurations, color, nipples, areola, ass shots etc..

An amazing doll............

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Finally got this doll yesterday, and so far.... WOW.

Sorry to say, I have other priority. Assisting family and friend preparing for the storm so our guys won't have time to take photo anytime soon.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

sixonewoody

Post by sixonewoody »

PassionDolls wrote:Finally got this doll yesterday, and so far.... WOW.

Sorry to say, I have other priority. Assisting family and friend preparing for the storm so our guys won't have time to take photo anytime soon.
I hope IRMA avoids your area and all is safe for you and your family.
WOODY'S Roundup-Girls:
"BETH" my YourDoll 150cm O cup with 142 Head
Cowgirl: viewtopic.php?p=1357860#p1357860
"Ruby" my YourDoll 146cm with 188 Head
Harem Girl: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=105448

Mamilla

Post by Mamilla »

PassionDolls wrote:Finally got this doll yesterday, and so far.... WOW.

I haven't been following the news much (work, eat, sleep), but i saw allot of weather problems in the US. GL and lets hope its just a breeze :)
The List:
Dolls Castle 150K
ZX160J,
FJ 145,
WM164J, WM150M
HR164,
JY159,
LushDoll 153E

Citizen Arkane
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Citizen Arkane »

Hey I couldn't find it on the PD website, I was curious what the thigh circumference was on this doll.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Citizen Arkane wrote:Hey I couldn't find it on the PD website, I was curious what the thigh circumference was on this doll.
Let me get back to you. Sorry for the late reply. For quicker reply send us an email.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

OK, just had a chance to quickly look at the doll. The ass is bouncier than I expected compare to our 158cm LeAnne. May be as bouncy as Krissy, but I will have to check it out.

Anyway, for those who are interested in black doll with droopy boob:

ImageImageImage

Raijin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Raijin »

PassionDolls wrote:OK, just had a chance to quickly look at the doll. The ass is bouncier than I expected compare to our 158cm LeAnne. May be as bouncy as Krissy, but I will have to check it out.

Anyway, for those who are interested in black doll with droopy boob:

Will you be dropping a photo/video album sometime soon?

I'm sure I'm not the only one eagerly waiting to see more of your amazing doll :)

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

OK, everyone, I know this is meant to be a big breast doll, but honestly, if you want a Krissy bubble butt doll but with bigger boob, I got good news. This butt is very wiggling and soft and it come very close to Krissy. I will post some photos very soon. So if you are a droopy breast lover, the ass is just an extra icing on the cake. It actually looks and felt softer than I expected.

Bouncy gif video of butt and boobs will come later as well.

Fair warning the pre-order will be discontinue this week when our photo show up so if you want one get it now before we post.

I will post soon.
ImageImageImage

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

OK, so we were able to get our hand on this doll finally. Here it is a sneaky peak of the upcoming photos:

Check out this sagging huge boob Amber breast, it cover her whole abs, but she sure does have a very nice figure:

now the ass:

At 117cm (that is 46 inches!!) this is by far the largest ass. They looks better then the one I got in from the factory photos. I was surprise that it much softer than I thought and it was more willing than I though. So surely this is also an ass doll. If you want more info on this doll check out the factory photos they send to me:

https://www.passiondolls.com/product/wo ... ll-amber-a

this new Amber photos in jean short will be posted soon. Remember, when it is posted pre-order will be over.

Hope you guys enjoy it.

Thanks!

ImageImageImage

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Marko1 »

Love those pics of Amber! What an ass she has. I just recieved my Amber today and man she is sexy. Her booty and breasts are amazing soo big ,and also I love her thick legs and calves. I will post photos of Vanessa soon that is the name I picked for her. If you what a big curvy girl she is the one! I can't stop staring at my doll ,46" hips and her breasts cover her stomach ,they are super huge. And also Doug is right the TPE is soo soft , soo life like feeling. Sorry for going on so much but she is Just that amazing and beautiful, again I can't wait to photograph her and I will review her also. Great job Passion Dolls for this beautiful girl!
YL 158cm Big booty “ Gina”

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Congratulations, Marko1! We can't wait to see your pictures of her. Post some videos, too, if you can!

Can you tell us about the weight? Is it an issue, or were people unnecessarily worried?
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Marko1 »

CF wrote:Congratulations, Marko1! We can't wait to see your pictures of her. Post some videos, too, if you can!

Can you tell us about the weight? Is it an issue, or were people unnecessarily worried?
Thank you CF, she is heavy but I don't care about the weight. She does weigh more than my Brianna CLM 160, but her body is amazing she has everything a guy could want the whole package. She is a big thick girl,and thats what I love about this doll. When I have time I will post Vanessa in very sexy pics.
YL 158cm Big booty “ Gina”

Shelbyisking666

Post by Shelbyisking666 »

Marko1 wrote:Love those pics of Amber! What an ass she has. I just recieved my Amber today and man she is sexy. Her booty and breasts are amazing soo big ,and also I love her thick legs and calves. I will post photos of Vanessa soon that is the name I picked for her. If you what a big curvy girl she is the one! I can't stop staring at my doll ,46" hips and her breasts cover her stomach ,they are super huge. And also Doug is right the TPE is soo soft , soo life like feeling. Sorry for going on so much but she is Just that amazing and beautiful, again I can't wait to photograph her and I will review her also. Great job Passion Dolls for this beautiful girl!

COngrats Mark!!! :glou:

dolllover27

Post by dolllover27 »

Marko1 wrote:Love those pics of Amber! What an ass she has. I just recieved my Amber today and man she is sexy. Her booty and breasts are amazing soo big ,and also I love her thick legs and calves. I will post photos of Vanessa soon that is the name I picked for her. If you what a big curvy girl she is the one! I can't stop staring at my doll ,46" hips and her breasts cover her stomach ,they are super huge. And also Doug is right the TPE is soo soft , soo life like feeling. Sorry for going on so much but she is Just that amazing and beautiful, again I can't wait to photograph her and I will review her also. Great job Passion Dolls for this beautiful girl!
Congrats mate!
Enjoy her.

Is it just me or does the photos of her next to the table remind anyone of Pinky's thick ass and thighs from back in the day?
Attachments
021e6706b662ceb2692a447327cff230--curvy-bodies-big-big.jpg
021e6706b662ceb2692a447327cff230--curvy-bodies-big-big.jpg (60.66 KiB) Viewed 2346 times
243b28e20caa0d23351241994328341f.jpg
243b28e20caa0d23351241994328341f.jpg (83.49 KiB) Viewed 2346 times

INFORMATIONS