www.passiondolls.com

Lifting Heavy Doll Alternative

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
Ozzice
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Lifting Heavy Doll Alternative

Post by Ozzice »

It's functional, it works, but I feel it is like swatting a fly with a sledgehammer :D
~You're never too old to learn ~ You're never too young to teach ~

ttdjderek2

Post by ttdjderek2 »

First of all, you MUST get a doll with standing ability(so worth the extra $75). It makes handling so much easier, like for dressing, shower, ect. Me, personally, I just throw her on the bed and have my way with her :twisted:. She just stays there, naked and ready! That way I can cover her with blankets and pillows to hide from roomies or whatever. Just keep arms down and roll her around for servicing, ie. heat pad, changing sheets, ect. :thumbs_up:

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Tybalt wrote:Shit looks like an engine hoist!
:haha4:

kruiser
Ex-Member

Post by kruiser »

No lifting require. See youtube video.
Ok I watched the vid and I find it even more ridiculous. First off you need a lot of room for that device and a good surface to roll it on. People who buy dolls usually keep them upstairs in the bedroom and pushing that thing through the door may prove difficult and then you got cupboards , shelves, ornaments and various other furniture and you may knock stuff over when turning the machine around. All this did was move a patient from a bed to a chair which seems pointless as a person of average intelligence would get a chair on wheels and slide their doll onto it and to whatever location they want and it's a damn sight cheaper. However, if you want this contraption to sell then you must understand that a lot of us buy dolls for sex and as some people may have back problems , some positions will be difficult.

So, get rid of that blanket thing you put on it and replace it with a strap system which will go around the dolls arms, body and legs. Then you need to make a movable arm like a crane so it can go upto about 6ft so the doll is suspended. Then the owner can get between the dolls legs and pound away without having to worry about damaging there doll and it takes all the strain off.
A guy had a pulley system in his house using ropes in some documentary about dolls so people will use it, he was about 60.
So appeal to the older guys or people with injuries with bigger houses and sell it with various accessories to allow the doll to be put in various poses. Some may be into bondage and want to put there doll on a wooden cross, you ever tried doing that with a 32kg doll and strapping her up? good luck with that.

So I am not dis respecting your device, I am just offering another way of marketing it so take that how you will.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

@ kruiser.

Honestly I agree with your assessment. For most people lifting there dolls will not be an issue and I agree there are better ways to transport doll (and cheaper). I just pointing out an alternative a client of mine tell me about.

Long story short, he owns 7 dolls including one just recently bought from us. During the course of our conversation, he mention something about his bad back and I asked how he move dolls around. He mention the hoyer lift, something most of us never heard of. He told me had several back surgeries and should not lift, but probably could for his small and mid-size doll, but not his heavy dolls. The lift he mention was not his, was once belong to his parent. He just find it useful lifting his doll. I thought it was worth sharing for those who already has doll or cannot lift doll either because it is too heavy or they have physical limitations.

He has a silicone doll with the hook at the back/neck and pulley system, but cannot use it anymore. Guess the guy must really loves his doll, that he still moving them.

The posting was nothing to do with marketing or business. Just sharing a though. But ya, I agree there are better ways to lift the doll, but this is one choice, when you cannot lift or have very limited physical ability.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

kruiser
Ex-Member

Post by kruiser »

Sure, there's plenty of devices out there and their will always be someone who wants to buy something. Take that shake weight for example, that thing is beyond ridiculous yet it sold in the thousands , with the right marketing anything can sell big.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

kruiser wrote:Sure, there's plenty of devices out there and their will always be someone who wants to buy something. Take that shake weight for example, that thing is beyond ridiculous yet it sold in the thousands , with the right marketing anything can sell big.
The shake weight is a weird exercise, but I must admit it turns me on to see a women use it:

ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT

ttdjderek2

Post by ttdjderek2 »

Speaking of weight, does your Nikky doll with the big ass, bounce like the girl in the pink and grey :multi:

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

That's what I love about the shake weight. Watching the women who use those things. :D Certainly gets me "pumped up" by just watching! :oops: By the way, I have got to get my doll some shorts like that first girl is wearing! :mrgreen:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

frankulaflickr

Post by frankulaflickr »

:haha4: :haha4: :haha4:
kruiser wrote:If you can lift a doll onto that thing then you don't need it, which makes it useless really.
Absolutely Agree Kruiser....I didn't realise how heavy these dolls are. I guess I'm just too old

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

ttdjderek2 wrote:Speaking of weight, does your Nikky doll with the big ass, bounce like the girl in the pink and grey :multi:
LOL, not sure man, but I would like to see if we can try. Somehow to make her jump/bounce like that. Maybe on a soft foam or something.
ImageImageImage

TDF Consultant
Consultant
Consultant

Post by TDF Consultant »

[quote="PassionDolls"]For those who find it difficult lifting a doll or those with bad back an alternative for lifting your doll is to use a hoyer lift:

It is such a cool device, love it. I have been searching for an alternative for a long time, thanks for sharing!

kruiser
Ex-Member

Post by kruiser »

Tell a woman the shake weight will tone her arms up and then after a month ask for a hand job, this is what the shake weight is really for haha. The women who think they will get buff arms from this are stupid but the men won't say no to her using it. I would like to see the stats of how many men bought this thing for there gf, would be an interesting read.

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Sorry for bumping this old thread.
That's fantastic. It looks like a perfect way to lift and transport a heavy doll.
The sling shown in the Youtube video could be harmful for dolls. The thighs are heavily stressed. But there are other slings available.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Tsall wrote:Sorry for bumping this old thread.
That's fantastic. It looks like a perfect way to lift and transport a heavy doll.
The sling shown in the Youtube video could be harmful for dolls. The thighs are heavily stressed. But there are other slings available.
You can always put a blanket on top of the sling to protect the doll. Just a thought, but yes, there is better sling avail.
ImageImageImage

INFORMATIONS