www.passiondolls.com

Lifting Heavy Doll Alternative

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Lifting Heavy Doll Alternative

Post by PassionDolls »

For those who find it difficult lifting a doll or those with bad back an alternative for lifting your doll is to use a hoyer lift:

Basically it is a device with a sling that can wrap around a person (or doll in this case). Most lift are electrical and runs on a battery pack that is chargable, but there are some cheaper ones that are mechanical.

Here is a short video if you never seen one before or see how it works:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blsjEBSXRHU

Basically, I would do what that guy did in the video, but before lifting the doll I would put the doll in sitting position.

The cost of this things varies from about $400-2000. Not a cheap options but definitely will worth it for those who want heavy doll or own a real lifesize doll that is too heavy.

Beside for any old guys out there, eventually you might need one anyway someday so why not get it now for your own doll? (no offense intended to the elder!)

I hope this helps!

=======================================================================================================
***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Check out our forum on TDF here >>> Passion Doll Forum

[*] SEE THE LATEST SILICONE AND TPE DOLL OFFERING
[*] CHECK OUT OUR EXCLUSIVE LINE OF NEW DOLLS
[*] LOOK FOR OUR PROMOTION AND CONTEST TO WIN FREE STUFF

=========================================================================================================
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

Luminous

Re: Lifting Heavy Doll Alternative

Post by Luminous »

This thing would barely fit through the door...

C'mon guys, just hit the gym.

You're never too old...
The Principles That Govern Relationships

Briffault's Law < Every Man should know of this law...

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Shit looks like an engine hoist!

nogamenolife
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by nogamenolife »

Luminous wrote:This thing would barely fit through the door...

You're never too old...
Lol. I've had my WM163 for less than a month now and can pretty much throw her around into any position. She is a great work out. :haha4:

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

There are better and much cheaper options out there. Wheel-chair, Office-chair, a converted hand truck, ......... Heck, you could even use a child's wagon. Take a look around this website as there are options for any doll type. There are plenty of us that have constructed our own transport and hanging systems and would be glad to answer any questions. Some users will even make/sell you custom doll transports.

And please, if you have any doubts about moving your doll around safely then don't try it. This is especially true for steps.
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

TTNLBTPD wrote:There are better and much cheaper options out there. Wheel-chair, Office-chair, a converted hand truck, ......... Heck, you could even use a child's wagon. Take a look around this website as there are options for any doll type. There are plenty of us that have constructed our own transport and hanging systems and would be glad to answer any questions. Some users will even make/sell you custom doll transports.

And please, if you have any doubts about moving your doll around safely then don't try it. This is especially true for steps.
That's still lifting. You need to lift the doll still to a wheel chair or office chair. Some client told me they cannot do any lifting. Even attempting to slide the doll into the WC cause a lot of work even with use of assist device such as sliding board. On top of that the height of the WC/chair is not always level with the other chair or bed that you want to slide to.

I can't think of any other way to transport doll without any lifting. With hoyer you just need to roll the doll. However, you can keep the pad under afterward and no longer need to roll it further for future lift.

Only bad things is you cannot move it on stairs.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

I think companies would be wise to offer torso versions of their full body dolls. Less weight, less volume to store.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

kruiser
Ex-Member

Post by kruiser »

If you can lift a doll onto that thing then you don't need it, which makes it useless really.

neesa333
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by neesa333 »

:roll: I getting a doll, not an elephant :lol:
"Doe's Barbie come with Ken?"
"No sweetheart, she comes with GI Joe, She only fakes it with Ken"

EMELY
Doll
Doll

Post by EMELY »

Luminous wrote:This thing would barely fit through the door...

You're never too old...

What about when thangs happens and you lose your arm or used fo it??
Hit the gym dost not work.
be nice.

WaffleAnomaly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by WaffleAnomaly »

That thing looks mega complicated to use. I can't really even imagine how you'd get the doll into without risking damage. The arm just looks too short to be too useful for someone who can't lift the doll at all.

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

That's still lifting. You need to lift the doll still to a wheel chair or office chair. Some client told me they cannot do any lifting. Even attempting to slide the doll into the WC cause a lot of work even with use of assist device such as sliding board. On top of that the height of the WC/chair is not always level with the other chair or bed that you want to slide to.
My first reply to that person would have been you really need to consider whether a doll is for you. Sounds to me a plush or inflatable would be a better option. If you not willing to tell someone that taking your business interest over their well being I would honestly question yours, or any vendors business ethics.

TPE or silicone, there is going to be some lifting or sliding involved.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

TTNLBTPD wrote:
My first reply to that person would have been you really need to consider whether a doll is for you. Sounds to me a plush or inflatable would be a better option. If you not willing to tell someone that taking your business interest over their well being I would honestly question your business ethics.

TPE or silicone, there is going to be some lifting or sliding involved.

First and foremost, don't assume anything about us. I'm just posting out info a client of mine have share with me. This has nothing to do with business. Stop making assumption. I thought it might be helpful to some whom already had a big doll or already bought a doll and find it more difficult to move or lift then expected. I'm more than sure there are those out there.

How do you know we did not suggest to client to buy a smaller size doll, torso, etc? Plush dolls are nice, but some will not accept the way it looks. And to suggest I'm trying to sell people big doll is ridiculous. We made 161cm Krissy, then downsize it to 146cm Nikki.

So i'm just putting info out there for people to read, see or debate about. Any idea is worth sharing, even if you do not agree with it. To suggest this post has anything to do with business or my business ethics is beyond ridiculous.
ImageImageImage

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Luminous wrote: C'mon guys, just hit the gym.
I would agree, beside it good for your health.
kruiser wrote:If you can lift a doll onto that thing then you don't need it, which makes it useless really.
No lifting require. See youtube video.
ImageImageImage

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

I'm not seeking your approval or acceptance for what I said. Nor do I care how you run your business. It is what it is!

INFORMATIONS