www.passiondolls.com

Idea For a New Doll

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
manny5757
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Idea For a New Doll

Post by manny5757 »

ImaAssManSkibbyDee wrote:
Yooo, midget dolls... not child dolls but 1/1 scale dolls with dwarfism. Heres a picture below of a model I think could do really well>

I think the idea of making dolls replicating dwarf woman is a great one. I've noticed that interest in pursuing romantic and/or sexual relationships with little woman has been on the rise lately, which I think is a good thing. I'm glad that the stigma surrounding this idea is slowing fading away, as I myself have entertained the fantastic idea of sleeping with a dwarf woman. If a sex doll making business would pursue the idea, the doll makers would have enough bits of reference material to work with. Here are some solid examples:

ImageImageImageImageImage

If any sex doll manufacturer would make dwarf women dolls that can replicate the beauty and curves of those shown above, I would gladly buy one! Also, it could be a good solution for those from Australia having trouble getting a doll around the 100cm-120cm range because of customs issues. It's just a thought.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Might not be exactly as in the photo, but for midget doll, you can order a small size body doll with an MILF head.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

OmegaDrill
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by OmegaDrill »

The new 158 cm doll Leanne was a missed opportunity for what I wanted to see. I'm bringing the doll up because I'm 110% sure it will be brought up for comparisons with the following idea.

Image Image Image Image Image

What I want everyone to see, especially Passion Dolls, is my problem with the big tits/big ass dolls on the market. To get to the point, I think the upper body portions of the shoulder, back, and ESPECIALLY the arms should be better balanced. A doll with a figure like the one in the pictures can attract a good market, given there are a good number of people like myself who like thick girls. Like mentioned in another post, Leanne has the ass and legs to excite many BBW fans, but a better emphasis on the upper parts could also go a long way.

Boobiologist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Boobiologist »

This is my suggestion:

http://www.xvideos.com/video25755647/ui ... ai_cartoon (explicit content)

I think she should be 140-150 cm tall.

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

Or do us all a favour and just make Ariana

Aztecace

Post by Aztecace »

This would be an interesting option for existing dolls.
Attachments
total_recall_02.jpg
total_recall_02.jpg (57.24 KiB) Viewed 10150 times

Aztecace

Post by Aztecace »

How about super nipples, or hairy arm pits as additional options ?
Attachments
e064c845-e005-4a44-97a7-a0e1834ffb15.jpg
e064c845-e005-4a44-97a7-a0e1834ffb15.jpg (35.73 KiB) Viewed 10148 times

Aztecace

Post by Aztecace »

A female body builder similar to Denise Masino, complete with an oversized clit has not been built yet I believe.
Attachments
big-clit-denise-masino.jpg
big-clit-denise-masino.jpg (76.35 KiB) Viewed 10147 times

Aztecace

Post by Aztecace »

A limited edition doll inspired by classic pinup beauties.
Attachments
rare-bettie-page-nude.jpg
rare-bettie-page-nude.jpg (37.25 KiB) Viewed 10143 times

Ephebo

Post by Ephebo »

a skinny teen doll

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Aztecace wrote:How about super nipples, or hairy arm pits as additional options ?
lol, she's got dickles.

Fun4real
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Fun4real »

Don't know if this thread is still active but as someone that is looking for his first doll, it fits with the problem I'm having.

I've always been a "boob man", I've always thought that the bigger side of the C cup to the smaller side of a D cup is the perfect size. As I've grown older I've appreciated all curves that make up the total package. Dolls with added curves seem to have a disproportionately large chest in my eyes.

I love the bottom half of Violet but I prefer Krissy overall because of the better proportioned chest

Once I saw the fitness girls Tabitha and Nikki I can't look away! Unfortunately neither seem perfect for me, Tabitha has too large of a chest and Nikki is too short. I'd love to see Tabitha's overall proportions with the chest size of Nikki

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Fun4real wrote:Don't know if this thread is still active but as someone that is looking for his first doll, it fits with the problem I'm having.

I've always been a "boob man", I've always thought that the bigger side of the C cup to the smaller side of a D cup is the perfect size. As I've grown older I've appreciated all curves that make up the total package. Dolls with added curves seem to have a disproportionately large chest in my eyes.

I love the bottom half of Violet but I prefer Krissy overall because of the better proportioned chest

Once I saw the fitness girls Tabitha and Nikki I can't look away! Unfortunately neither seem perfect for me, Tabitha has too large of a chest and Nikki is too short. I'd love to see Tabitha's overall proportions with the chest size of Nikki
You might want to check out Penelope:

https://www.passiondolls.com/index.aspx ... h=penelope

while she's not as muscular as Tabitha or Nikki, she she is more tone than most doll and with a more proportional body.

Yo may also consider Krissy:

https://www.passiondolls.com/index.aspx ... rch=Krissy

https://www.passiondolls.com/blog/162cm ... utt-videos
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

bigchilli wrote:Image

Or do us all a favour and just make Ariana

This guys ideas are good ones.

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

Would like to see a version of Violet - Type A - 160cm Plump Love Doll, with the boob size of LeAnne - Type A - 158cm Gigantic Bust
I notice, according to the specs, LeAnnes butt/hip measurement is bigger, but Violets butt has a different curve/shape to it that I prefer.

Basically want a Violet doll with LeAnnes boobs.

Other ideas would be, more dolls with large, puffy areola / nipples.
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

INFORMATIONS