www.passiondolls.com

Idea For a New Doll

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Idea For a New Doll

Post by Anung Un Rama »

..and then staycool loses his nutz in a posting frenzy ...and comes up with a proposal for a syndicate development with Passion Dolls...see the below bombardment BLITZ..... 8)
staycool64 wrote:Yes but to achieve that greatness one should think of at least a 160 cm Minimum. There are other 158 cm dolls already out there, yes but not like those large breast you have designed but close. I haven't seen any 160 cm large breasted dolls at all and it is just in my opinion but you could achieve the perfect form and shapes with that Height and still keep her weight down less than your 163 beauty or at least the same. PD is doing a fantastic job and have brought more realism, shape and form more so than any doll vendor out there as far as TPE. I remember when there were just a hand full of dolls if that. TPE has come a long way!
and then,
staycool64 wrote:More I look at that Photo the more I'm thinking WOW!! Been waiting on one just like that and if you can make her I would be all in!!
and then,
staycool64 wrote:The face is very Hot and very Sensually seductive Hmm.. Anyone want to invest? loll.. 5 people 2 k a piece? What do you think PD?
and then,
staycool64 wrote:Anung where's that smoken Gun, got an idea!

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

...and all of a sudden 8O Doug from Passion Dolls is like...Oh Sh!t...we may have something on the go here.... :idea: .
PassionDolls wrote:@Staycool64, you sound very excited and all hyped up... stay cool buddy, LOL.

@Anung, that's one interesting doll... the nippie looks nice though.

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

SC gets excited...
staycool64 wrote:LMAO I am..
and more interest pops up from RD owner DTTW
Dolls to the walls wrote:
Was just thinking the body is a lot like Sasha my RD-D, with bigger boobs.

Long and lean, yum.

I would jump on that train.

DTW

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

So a syndicate begins..... 8)
staycool64 wrote:That's 2 of us, need 3 more(:[/quo
staycool64 wrote:I almost married a girl like her 5'11" and very sweet but so controlling. Would be nice to have one like her that couldn't talk loll... Never really cared for a woman that just layed there but you know mouth verses laying , I pick laying lolll.. :plaidskirt:

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

...and then grows with the Big Red machine stoking up the boilers.....and now there are 3...so we may have a real opportunity here citizens to form a TDF doll syndicate to back the TDF choice doll in almalgamtion with Passion Dolls.....now this is what....Idea for a new doll is about....
Anung Un Rama wrote:Count me in for 2 grand too...as long as the maker can get that almost perfectly tuned motor spot on too.....

here is a present for you...softcore :thumbs_up:

and hardcore POV :twisted:

...so yeh...count me in to throw in a couple of grand to get this spot on!....no doubt any %s or royalties for the sale of all these models for investors will recoup the costs...as this is a best seller for sure at 163 cm :idea:

Get onboard the Nessa doll train....pledgers!

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Oh yea the 3 rd video is a winner for sure, Can't resist those sexy nipples with swollen aureola's. Something about that alone gets me going. Love the slim silky a little athletic body, and yes for sure 163 cm would be awesome!! Nice videos Anung :plaidskirt:
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

So many nipples so many choice to choose from. Make my life more complicated. Sign :/
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

8O seems the potential investors must have spent all thier toy budget on black friday sales.....I am surprised there is not more interest in this Nessa concept doll....how much do you reckon it would cost to get the model into first run production....you could almost use the current Passion doll 163cm penelope body moulds or casts with slightly downsized and reshaped breasts and nipples to match Nessa's.....remodel the vaginal area to match and then its sculpt the face and head...then match eyes and hair...and we are almost there!

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Yes Anung my thought as well and think it can be done very easy and cost effective.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

nvm i might buy a 138cm in the future

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

OK so you boys like the Nessa doll concept..or more correctly....Nikola Jiraskova....she is great...but after I watched the Gen 13 movies, that then made me read all Anung's old Gen 13 comics....I want a Fairchild doll.....

ImageImageImageImage

She is one fit sexy redhead (or wranger..as the Ozzy's call them)...but I know...too yesterdays news and 90's :roll:

and @ tybalt....sure little buddy ...we get that you are after a smaller scale doll....some of us like the bigger gals too...but what Doug has been saying is there is no big investment return in a line that seems to already be available from another OEM...as you have identified with the example of the JR.

Passion dolls is a vendor with some exclusive PD only designed lines...each of these exclusives is a risk to take on so to risk a smaller scale girl that is vastly different and revolutionary would need a partition of interest...so there is a great idea for a seperate topic or poll or thread...and then if vendors or OEMS are paying attention...you got a winner...and you can invite expressions of interest from all OEMS based on the partitions results and market tend! :idea:

Luv always Lily
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

Hard to not like that. Those legs and stomach are a knockout. The boobs could use some work though.

Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

TTNLBTPD wrote:Hard to not like that. Those legs and stomach are a knockout. The boobs could use some work though.

which of these breast options would be better....

All look pretty good to me :wink:
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

Its not the size, its the shape and distance. If talking about a sex doll, that would include the titties. Of the pictures above the boobs are either too close together or too far apart. They have to be just right for good tittie sex. To be honest, there are only a few dolls out there that get it just right. MechaDolls, and I have noticed the OR H-cup dolls are perfect and its all due to the shape and position.
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

OK...you need to check out passion dolls 163 cm Penelope range....

https://www.passiondolls.com/product/bu ... penelope-a

Trust me...when Anung says..they are perfect for your intended application..I believe some refer to it as Spanish...LOL
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG

ImageImageImageImage

INFORMATIONS