www.passiondolls.com

Idea For a New Doll

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Idea For a New Doll

Post by TTNLBTPD »

You got the idea :glou:
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

TTNLBTPD wrote:You got the idea :glou:
Hmmm..you got me thinking now.....I wonder what Jade (my 163 Penelope PD doll...not Anung's!) would look like with that red hair style and that outfit :?:

Jade has some awesome boobs and wonderful gal muscles :mrgreen:
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

Meschler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Meschler »

Something like Fairchild would be great.

Sara Pezzini aka Witchblade would also be a great example of the ideal proportions :)

Nessa Devil has also a great body (but not in her current form with the last breast enhancement; her boobs are way to big now for the rest of her body imho)

Wow.....so much possibilities here :)
Meschler is owned by the lovely Shiela

Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt
-Hope dies last-

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

A 130-140 cm silicone doll with decent size natural looking breasts with a pretty face

Nick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Nick »

Also note, most red heads (the natural ones) have those cherry red nipples and pinkish aereola that nearly matches their skin colour, or at least all the natural red heads I've met and seen naked ... :D
Nick

GSS

Post by GSS »

A mini Morgan would be nice. 100 -124 cm would be nice. Please try to keep the weight down too.
GSS<br /> <br />Mary's Doll album: <a href="http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumbnails.php?album=1522">http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumbnails.php?album=1522</a>

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

GSS wrote:A mini Morgan would be nice. 100 -124 cm would be nice. Please try to keep the weight down too.
I think there are market for small dolls. My problem is the shipping to some country becoming a nanny state and is now restricting the import of small/mini dolls.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

Dystempr

Post by Dystempr »

I think that a doll where the arms and legs could be detached might be a good market to be in. think of all the new doll owners that seem to have to hide their dolls for various reasons. Also think about all the owners where weight is an issue.

Those owners could actually get larger sized dolls if they could carry the torso, arms and legs individually and set up the doll where they want her and connect all the parts. Now surely the doll would not be able to stand, but you could also include a body stocking to hide the joints of the doll as well.

just another option, with also showing what the target audience might look like. as far as what the doll looks like I would leave that up to you.

DNA

Post by DNA »

Dystempr wrote:,............... but you could also include a body stocking to hide the joints of the doll as well.
Was thinking the same, overall, interesting concept. There's already a few modular products out there and they could be improved on.

Another benefit could be spare parts. If you have accidental damage, you have the option of replacing parts and restoring to 100% instead of attempting repairs.

A reliable lock/unlock system might be a challenge and more expensive, but if you need concealment, you justify the extra cost.

Wishing PD continued success and future capacity to branch out and experiment.

Although, if PD announced longer wait times for full models due to working on modular development , the majority "target audience" will raise the WTF flag and declare, " if it's not broke, don't try to fix it."

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Love this thread.
I'm one for small breasts, tall but somewhat flat., I find that look absolutely stunning! You can also make a more mature face like the super hot Asian MILFS.
Modularity is a superb idea, it would address more than one problem, the seams wouldn't bother me, in fact accentuate them with teflon or something so they can slide easily against each other.
Kinda going along the lines of a tru sex robot.

DNA

Post by DNA »

Would like to start with something small like eye tracking.

Watching dollbot tech development is going to be a trip.

Doll Omnivore
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Doll Omnivore »

Ephebo wrote:
Staraway wrote: Make a doll that looks exactly like Ephebo's avatar. PLEEEEASE!!
Who is this semen demon?

+1 to this. There are many dolls marketed as "petite" but I've never seen one that looks anything close to this goddess.

The 140cm A-cup dolls have a weird waist/ribcage area. I like healthy looking petite skinny girls like the picture above, but the 140cm A-cup dolls looks unnatural. The 168cm A-cup is much better but there is a serious lack of good pictures of her and her chest looks pretty full for an A-cup.
ImaAssManSkibbyDee wrote:I feel like these would be cool. 8)

This too. All the "curvy"/"big ass"/"BBW" dolls have unrealistically slim waists. That pear shaped doll is close but needs bigger boobs. A nice soft chubby girl with a big boobs, big ass and a realistic waist with a bit belly would be something completely new to the market and would fill a void that's been empty for a long time.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

So, a BBW without a large stomach. Interesting.

Doll Omnivore
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Doll Omnivore »

Xephyr wrote:So, a BBW without a large stomach. Interesting.
Edit: I read that as "with a large stomach" and sperged out trying to "correct" you lol. Sorry about that.
Asiandolllover wrote:You can also make a more mature face like the super hot Asian MILFS.
Passion Doll's "Tammy" face here:

immediately reminded me of Takasugi Kou's work:

Edit: RLSD's head #22 is also pretty damn close:

If I had a doll that looked like Kou's MILFs I'd probably fuck it non stop until my heart gave out so maybe it's for the best that such a doll doesn't exist. :lol:

KidJeremy

Post by KidJeremy »

[quote="bbb747"]Hello,
Here are my suggestions.

All of that. Love those big thighs, calves, quads. Legs get forgotten so easy in the design of these dolls. Love love love great legs!!
Big quads and calves and tight ankles. Holy fuck!

INFORMATIONS