www.passiondolls.com

Idea For a New Doll

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
SeniorDollLover

Re: Idea For a New Doll

Post by SeniorDollLover »

Petite FTW! More skin tones, more semi anime types, including elfish and such. Yes, it's been done, but very little.
Tall and slim dolls, not runway types, with tight, tight little butts.

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

How about the 158 doll but with a bigger, rounder butt
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

SeniorDollLover

Post by SeniorDollLover »

Oh, and pack every doll with a large assortment of panties, bras, and stockings. LARGE assortment.

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pastydude »

CrazyCajun wrote:Want an idea for a Really New Doll!

How about a doll with a fully hinged neck assembly so it won't break or scare the heck out of you every time you move it, and be able to hold a position no matter how horizontal the body is in. And how about true finger bones that don't break and destroy her hands unless you keep them covered and never use them!

That my friends would truly be a GREAT IDEA for a NEW Doll!
+1 for more flexibility, pose-ability and durability of the skeleton.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

I think for the next doll you should make one with huge boobs.

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

A muscle doll taken to the next level. Smaller boobs, bigger legs and buttock. I've posted a few pics but its a difficult body to find. You don't want the legs to be too big, or muscular as you loose the feminine look. I threw the stripper in there..... Well, just because :)

Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

Castella
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Castella »

Some people say they have trouble finding 160cm with "large" boobs, but I have trouble finding 160cm with "small" boobs. I wonder if it just comes down to a different perception of size. ;)

Also still waiting for someone to come out with anime heads at least as nice as the kind of thing Volks make at 1/3 scale.

Ottobaby

Post by Ottobaby »

What about a busty Granny doll
Attachments
IMG_0392.JPG
IMG_0392.JPG (66.16 KiB) Viewed 2292 times

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Ottobaby wrote:What about a busty Granny doll
Wow. I'm SOLD!!! That is one smoking hot g'mama.

onenrmlone

Post by onenrmlone »

Tybalt wrote:can you even make this on a 130cm?

we already got tall dolls with big tits at 150cm and up.

dont forget a perfect ass!

PassionDolls wrote:
Tybalt wrote:
That is why I asked if it is even fisable to make that kind of body on a 130cm body for reduced weight.

What is the biggest bra size you can put on a 130cm?

How do you guys meassure ass?
Normally, the measurements I get came from the factory and that's what I list. Doll size may be off a bit by 1cm or so. Measurement of the ass is generally taken as 3D2D indicate above.

Regarding doll size, think about it, this way. People always think about the boob/ass when they talked about the doll. So if you insist that a short doll i.e. 130cm have bigger ass/boob, but not the arms or legs, instead you expect that part to be smaller for a 130cm doll.

See, when you shrink a doll for say 160cm to 130cm, you shrink a lot of things, from leg, arms, shoulder, trunk and others. Why do we do this? Because it would look awfully awkward if for example I cut a 165cm K-cup doll leg by 30cm and keep everything he same, boob, arms, ass etc.

So you really do not have a choice. If you shrink a doll you have to shrink the ass and boobs, otherwise it will be out of proportion. While I understand some people do like out of proportional doll, but as a business person, I'm targeting the mass market not a selected fews. Like I said many times, if you want a doll the way you want it I can always custom build them for you.

Maybe I'll make a smaller doll, but don't expect it to have huge gigantic boob like Penelope or massive ass like Nikki, especially if it is of a smaller size.

I hope this clarify things. Sometimes people do not understand why don't you just make this or that bigger. It isn't that simple when designing a new doll.

So, I'm still pretty much a noob here, so bear with me. It seems to make perfect sense that if you were to say make a 130cm version of Penelope you wouldn't get there by simply hacking 30 cm off of her legs and calling it a day. Naturally, an entirely new mold would be made, with every detail scaled down, as you said. True, her breasts wouldn't be the same actual size as Penelope's, but the proportions would be the same.

On the other hand, I'm not sure why you couldn't have a smaller doll with breasts the same actual size as Penelope's. The proportions in that case would of course be different... more like the YL150 in a smaller size. You would have a doll for the mega-boob fans, but hopefully not weighing 100 lbs. She would actually look quite a bit like the photo Tybalt posted.. she seems to have a softer, more slender frame than Penelope, with proportionally larger boobs.

I've seen a lot of posts from guys on here wanting dolls with bigger butts and thighs to 'balance out' the huge boobs, but I'm of the opposite mind. For me, if I'm going to build my ideal doll, I'm not looking for something that looks normal or realistic, I want something fantastical, like your very own cartoon character. Sort of like some of the girls you see in Anime, where they have slender (still curvy, but definitely not 'thick') figures, and massively oversized boobs. I'll go back to the YL150, because that's the closest in terms of boob shape and size I'd have in mind, but smaller hips, butt, and thighs. I'll follow up with a few photos that more or less illustrate the figures I have in mind.

By the way, it's entirely possible that this sort of doll exists already, and I just haven't seen her yet. If so, introductions would be appreciated... ;)

onenrmlone

Post by onenrmlone »

SSST-cover.jpg
SSST-cover.jpg (47.89 KiB) Viewed 2246 times
The above butt, hips, and legs, look pretty much ideal. The boobs are nice, too, but I'd like to see bigger. ;)

I'm also a fan of the Glamour model Jordan Carver. Her overall look is amazing, and with boobs 2-3 times the size would be the ultimate doll!
Yoga
Yoga
003_-_8s5j7.jpg (116.41 KiB) Viewed 2246 times
012_-_uFBgs.jpg
012_-_uFBgs.jpg (153.99 KiB) Viewed 2246 times
JCarverRear.jpg
JCarverRear.jpg (247.78 KiB) Viewed 2246 times
JCarverSit.jpg
JCarverSit.jpg (105.16 KiB) Viewed 2246 times
JoradanCarverSide.jpeg
JoradanCarverSide.jpeg (67.95 KiB) Viewed 2246 times

And for cartoon characters, what boob fan doesn't know about Powergirl? A figure a little more muscular would work well for her, too... Penelope with the YL150's boobs would be pretty much epic.
powergirl_by_prizm1616-d9aexuo.jpg
powergirl_by_prizm1616-d9aexuo.jpg (176.83 KiB) Viewed 2246 times
powergirl_unlimited___art_3_by_prizm1616-dac18x7.png.jpg
powergirl_unlimited___art_3_by_prizm1616-dac18x7.png.jpg (92.71 KiB) Viewed 2246 times
olivia_is_powergirl______iray__by_darkhound1-d99agze.jpg
olivia_is_powergirl______iray__by_darkhound1-d99agze.jpg (147.12 KiB) Viewed 2246 times

onenrmlone

Post by onenrmlone »

Here's a few more assorted pics that more or less represent the proportions I'd like to see in a doll. A lot of the 3D artwork is really showcasing the fake boob look, and while that may be the size I have in mind, a little more of a natural shape would be ideal, but definitely not the full droopage either.
sexy_in_red_2_by_redrobot3d-d9e1xr9.jpg
sexy_in_red_2_by_redrobot3d-d9e1xr9.jpg (85.92 KiB) Viewed 2246 times
are_you_ready__by_redrobot3d-db1goc2.jpg
are_you_ready__by_redrobot3d-db1goc2.jpg (75.96 KiB) Viewed 2246 times
linn.jpg
linn.jpg (289.72 KiB) Viewed 2246 times
jenny_in_leather__by_farmerjohn3d-da2g0nh.png.jpg
jenny_in_leather__by_farmerjohn3d-da2g0nh.png.jpg (65.62 KiB) Viewed 2246 times
distraction_by_willdial-d994r34.jpg
distraction_by_willdial-d994r34.jpg (170.35 KiB) Viewed 2246 times
porsha_s_bra_by_willdial-daojuoo.jpg
porsha_s_bra_by_willdial-daojuoo.jpg (255 KiB) Viewed 2246 times
holiday_fun_with_samantha______iray__by_darkhound1-da10tg0.jpg
holiday_fun_with_samantha______iray__by_darkhound1-da10tg0.jpg (150.31 KiB) Viewed 2246 times
swimsuit_sunset_i_by_3dxart-d9bzhno.jpg
swimsuit_sunset_i_by_3dxart-d9bzhno.jpg (105.32 KiB) Viewed 2246 times
simsuit_sunset_ii_by_3dxart-d9bzi3b.jpg
simsuit_sunset_ii_by_3dxart-d9bzi3b.jpg (68.69 KiB) Viewed 2246 times
red_shoes_by_designerinc-daztspv.jpg
red_shoes_by_designerinc-daztspv.jpg (259.16 KiB) Viewed 2246 times

onenrmlone

Post by onenrmlone »

..and a last few.. this 'research' was kinda fun! lol
ms__deepcut_by_designerinc-dadwwvq.jpg
ms__deepcut_by_designerinc-dadwwvq.jpg (1.34 MiB) Viewed 2245 times
BB_01.jpg
BB_01.jpg (356.04 KiB) Viewed 2245 times
38.jpg
38.jpg (190.12 KiB) Viewed 2245 times
the_new_girl_by_willdial-da2merb.jpg
the_new_girl_by_willdial-da2merb.jpg (126.91 KiB) Viewed 2245 times
young_silieva___backside_by_willdial-d9r9wlr.jpg
young_silieva___backside_by_willdial-d9r9wlr.jpg (161.66 KiB) Viewed 2245 times

Pumpkinpatch

Post by Pumpkinpatch »

Just a few thoughts: more mature looking faces, like Valerie, perhaps looking like Dita Von tesse, Lynda carter,
Barbra Feldon, Elisabeth Montgomery etc. Arms are a little thin, possible clenched hands? Spring fingers to hold
things. Reposition vagina and anus further apart more accessible with legs together, more attention to permanent makeup more pronounced. Could add a space girl to collection which opens up all sorts of possibilities, options.
Otherwise great work!

clifftonsantiago
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by clifftonsantiago »

A doll with Krissy's jiggly ass and big tits like Penelope that are jiggly also would be my idea of perfection. Also, if the head was attached to the body so that the oral cavity actually went down the throat so you could watch your cock moving inside while she deep throats :D

INFORMATIONS