www.passiondolls.com

PD Exclusive: The Making Of 158cm Gigantic Boob & Thick Ass

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
meepmeep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: PD Exclusive: The Making Of 158cm Gigantic Boob & Thick

Post by meepmeep »

I preordered this doll, with three heads (#142 (Trina), Allison, Leanne).

I'm not sure how far away my doll is, but I'll be happy to do some videos/photos etc (or just photos if someone beats me to the videos :) )

Looking forward to seeing more photos/videos (and to getting mine :) )

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

I'm not sure if you are able to share this information or not, however I thought I would inquire. Are you able to share how many dolls are going to be ready and sent prior to the holiday coming up?

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

I have some questions. Each time we see pics of this doll she looks slightly different. I am still new to this whole thing so I could just be stupid. Some of the first pictures we have seen of the doll are here:

These look different then these:

and they are on page 15, from the same post.

These next ones were followed around page 20ish and look the same as the last pic on page 40ish with the Asian face:

And here is the Asian face ones:

Then we have the booty shots which are the only ones we have so far

And two boob one from that set:

The next couple of ones are look the same to me just with different heads.

The point I am trying to make is I got confused when Doug posted the last pic with the Asian style head because it looks like an older model from when they were trying to perfect it and it wasnt a finished doll. I understand that he doesnt have access to the doll and from what I understand just uploading pictures of it on what they send him. But I would like to see a final or at least know which one is the final, finished doll. Especially with the money I spent on it. Maybe I am just looking into this too much and being nervous because it is my first doll purchase.

Also I would like to add that the PD site itself uses different pictures. From the thread itself most of these pictures were just models of the doll that they were trying to perfect. So yeah.

https://www.passiondolls.com/product/gi ... l-leanne-a

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

PassionDolls wrote:
mandingo wrote:
Congrats you seem to not only get my attention but gain another fan and future customer, I'll definitely be getting her when I get back home. Does she come in another skin tone?
You can choose any: White, natural, tan and black/brown.

I had one customer order the doll in white.
mandingo wrote:Would like to see a video of her
Waiting for Mick to get the doll as he can do video, but I have to be fair and send out doll in order as they comes in. Mick won't get the doll until after the Chinese New Year :-(

I don't even have my hand on the doll yet.
Will do I will wait
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

unlovable wrote:I have some questions. Each time we see pics of this doll she looks slightly different. I am still new to this whole thing so I could just be stupid. Some of the first pictures we have seen of the doll are here:

The point I am trying to make is I got confused when Doug posted the last pic with the Asian style head because it looks like an older model from when they were trying to perfect it and it wasnt a finished doll. I understand that he doesnt have access to the doll and from what I understand just uploading pictures of it on what they send him. But I would like to see a final or at least know which one is the final, finished doll. Especially with the money I spent on it. Maybe I am just looking into this too much and being nervous because it is my first doll purchase.

Also I would like to add that the PD site itself uses different pictures. From the thread itself most of these pictures were just models of the doll that they were trying to perfect. So yeah.

https://www.passiondolls.com/product/gi ... l-leanne-a
If you have been following this thread I update as we go along so some of those images while looks perfectly fine there were flaws. Normally I would not show and I doubt anyone show more progress then I do here. So, the more accurate photos are the latest ones and the ones I post from now on. Ignore the previous photos, but you can use them as a reference as what the doll might look like in certain position.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

roadside28 wrote:I'm not sure if you are able to share this information or not, however I thought I would inquire. Are you able to share how many dolls are going to be ready and sent prior to the holiday coming up?
I should not disclose, but I can say that at least one and possibly two TDF members doll will be out before the holiday.

I just also want to mention that it not just this dolls but other dolls as well that may not be able to get done before the holiday.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Finally got images of her back in sitting.... big round ass with slim but not too slim waist.
ImageImageImage

dollfielover
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollfielover »

absolutely outstanding

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

NICE!!
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

bassbeast
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bassbeast »

saving the $$$$$ but gotta wait till after the china's holiday probably mid summer

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

bassbeast wrote:saving the $$$$$ but gotta wait till after the china's holiday probably mid summer
Same saving money and waiting on tax returns.

bassbeast
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bassbeast »

gonna use the tax returns on some debt that i owe that's almost paid for but saving money most definitely been paying that note since july so it has been tough last year and early this year so this year will be better.

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mick »

PassionDolls wrote:
mandingo wrote:
Congrats you seem to not only get my attention but gain another fan and future customer, I'll definitely be getting her when I get back home. Does she come in another skin tone?

Waiting for Mick to get the doll as he can do video, but I have to be fair and send out doll in order as they comes in. Mick won't get the doll until after the Chinese New Year :-(

I will wait for my turn. It is only fair! :thumbs_up: Thanks for the update.

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

Mick wrote:
PassionDolls wrote:
mandingo wrote:

I will wait for my turn. It is only fair! :thumbs_up: Thanks for the update.

I cant wait to see your vid/review. Maybe it will help alleviate some of my nervousness

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

That is a nice full ass on this doll. Nice waist to hip ratio. Reminds me of the 'Brazil' doll.

INFORMATIONS