www.passiondolls.com

Battle of the Butts Passion 146cm Nikki vs WM 141cm Zoe

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
echo22
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Battle of the Butts Passion 146cm Nikki vs WM 141cm Zoe

Post by echo22 »

Hey Passion and everyone on this forum,

I've always had a thing for dolls and bootys. After much consideration I have narrowed it down and am on the verge of ordering one of these two beauties.

Passion doll's 145 cm Nikki
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (115.87 KiB) Viewed 3712 times
And WMs 141 cm Zoe
image.png
image.png (494.84 KiB) Viewed 3712 times
I have done a lot of homework on these two wonderful ladies. I know Passion makes Nikki exclusively and the same goes for WM and Zoe. Their Bust,Waist and Hips ratio are almost identical, both are made from TPE , both weigh about the same and are about the same height.
So now my to question to you guys at Passion doll and the forum at large is. What exactly are the differences between Nikki and Zoe. Are the skeletons different?, different material formula for TPE used?, is the Nikki head interchangeable with the Zoe body? and vice versa. I would greatly appreciate any help

P.s I will also post the same question on the RLSD forum section to see what answers I receive from them

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Battle of the Butts Passion 146cm Nikki vs WM 141cm Zoe

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I will tell you once difference and it is something you will not even think about...
DOUG vs RLSD
I will not state why, but if you had PMed me, I would tell I do not carry either and would tell you best to get a doll from Doug in a heart beat.
Now, I own a 141 myself.
I have never seen Doug's doll with my own eyes, but I can tell you that the 141 weighs 70lbs.
She has avery nice chest on her but she is IMHO, soft and chunky.
Doug's doll from the pictures I have seen looks a lot sexier.
Best,
BCD
Customer service is huge in my book. There is nothing I hate worse than vendors who won't return phone calls or who act as if they never have time to talk to you. Especially after they already have your money. Any vendor who still cares about their customers AFTER the sale deserves to be supported. If I get another doll in the future, Jeff will certainly be my vendor of choice based on all the positive reviews.
Yeah, Jeff is the best... he's not just a businessman, he's a long time member and doll lover. Not all about the money with him, it's about the community!
I reached out to Jeff at BCD for assistance. Jeff was the ultimate professional. He responded to every question I had quickly and informatively. He guided me through every step of the process and provided informative links for me to read regarding every question I had. Being new to this, making a decision on what doll with which options is very daunting. I look forward to receiving my new doll this week. I probably would not have purchased a doll if it weren't for Jeff @ BCD. THANK YOU!

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Hi echo22,
Thanks for visiting our doll store. Both of these dolls are made from the same factory, Jinsan, so material and skeletal-wise they are the same.

Nikki body is interchangeable with many TPE heads and not that those from Jinsan, including the Zoe.

Originally Nikki was designed as a 140cm doll but I need to extend her size by 6 cm to make the body more realistic. BTW, a no-abs version of Nikki is also available.

If you have any other questions you can contact us, we are known for fast response.

I hopes this helps.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

I own the zoe 141cm and comparing her to photos ive seen of nikki.zoe has a bigger ass and thicker thighs.nikki has a more toned round fitness model butt.nikki also has the option of having abs.zoe has a more implant breast look.nikkis breast look more natural.both are great dolls just depends on what you want .if you are hung less than 6 inches i wouldn't recommend zoe her ass maybe to big for you to penetrate.not shure on nikki.i love my zoe and im thinking of getting a nikki but all these new curvy big ass dolls coming out have scrambled my brain.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Spartan898 wrote:...but all these new curvy big ass dolls coming out have scrambled my brain.
Let me help to unscramble it with the softest butt's ever, aka Krissy's ass :D :

ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

echo22
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by echo22 »

Alright guys I appreciate the responses :D
@booty call dolls
I didn't pm because I thought others where interested in the same question, sorry about that :cry: and I agree customer service is very important

@Passiondoll
Thanks for the info I didn't know as much as I thought :| I am still very new to TPE dolls and yes message you if I have any more questions

@spartan
I know what you mean I'm actually thinking of getting both if I can it'd be nice to have twins haha but I want to start with one first

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Marko1 »

Echo22 I have a 141cm Zoe doll and she has a great ass and big tits. PD Nikki is a nice looking doll also, I think the difference is the Zoe has thicker legs and calves. I am looking at the new 152cm WM doll and she to me has the best body. All these big booty dolls to choose from makes it difficult.
YL 158cm Big booty “ Gina”

TRI-POD
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TRI-POD »

Marko1 wrote:Echo22 I have a 141cm Zoe doll and she has a great ass and big tits. PD Nikki is a nice looking doll also, I think the difference is the Zoe has thicker legs and calves. I am looking at the new 152cm WM doll and she to me has the best body. All these big booty dolls to choose from makes it difficult.

I agree with that!!! Very difficult with the 152 and now the YL 160...

INFORMATIONS