www.passiondolls.com

Thank you Passiondolls

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
N_saneone
Apprentice
Apprentice

Thank you Passiondolls

Post by N_saneone »

Wanted to put this post up as a way of saying thank you to Passiondolls. Been working with Doug on both the purchase of my 65cm silicone Doll and more recently the 92cm variant available on the website. Excited for delivery :)

I understand the holiday period is very busy with delays expected but the customer service and professionalism shown by Doug has been brilliant. So thank you, keep up the amazing work. You definitely have a customer for life

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Thank you Passiondolls

Post by PassionDolls »

N_saneone thank so much for sharing your experience. With this crazy holiday season, it is so hard to keep with all the supports/sales and I'm glad I met your expectation. Your doll should be out soon next week. Email me as always with any questions/concern. Thanks again!
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

Dystempr

Post by Dystempr »

Here's to hoping that you get your order quickly

Alistair

Post by Alistair »

PassionDolls wrote:With this crazy holiday season, it is so hard to keep with all the supports/sales
So, more dolls are sold at this time of year?

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Alistair wrote:
PassionDolls wrote:With this crazy holiday season, it is so hard to keep with all the supports/sales
So, more dolls are sold at this time of year?
Not really, the shipping and/or production during the Nov/Dec/Jan and Feb (Chinese new year) month can be slow and problematic due to holidays.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

Alistair

Post by Alistair »

OK

Cheers

N_saneone
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by N_saneone »

Doug you are a legend! My 92cm doll arrived a few days ago, and I cannot tell you how stressful it has been waiting for her. Doug advised me that it's risky to ship these size dolls to the UK, but I wanted to take the risk because she is beautiful. Plus I thought if things didn't work out I would have first hand knowledge about the import / customs process and could warn others. Doug was supportive throughout, I was a wreck reading posts on here I couldn't help think will the doll be seized, I've lost out on $800+ dollars, I'm going to be arrested! But everything was fine, had to pay VAT at customs but that was about it. I know some others haven't been so lucky, and I hope things work out. Throughout all this time PassionDolls were answering my queries, keeping me calm and being supportive. Thank you

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Congrats...and it is great that you had a succesful importto the UK with a smaller scale, but adult looking doll...once again the theme reoccurs...pay the duties and tarriffs that are required and there are no issues....unless you do not want to pay them and evade or are illusive...then the authoruties tend to have procedures to ensure that you do...or you can return/or loose your item...this has been well discussed elsewhere....so pay the duites and declare correct value and you are sweet as a XMAS fruit mince pie!

Cheers Anung 8)

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS