www.passiondolls.com

Need ideas on how to give away a free doll.

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Need ideas on how to give away a free doll.

Post by oberyn »

You could assign a number to ever person who enters and then go to a random number generator site and enter the data like 1 to 200.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Spartan898 wrote:You could assign a number to ever person who enters and then go to a random number generator site and enter the data like 1 to 200.
Thank surely could work.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

ARK ANGEL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ARK ANGEL »

Is this give away only to promote sales? Or do you genuinely want to also help someone get their first tpe/silicone doll?
The minimum requirement should be needing one, then your company is seen to have an honorable side, which is better for sales.
Wouldn't a doll company benefit from a reputation of warmth and kindness? This way nobody can be bitter about not winning.
This world needs more people to do the right thing, if it's a number draw or competition type stunt then the words "give away" are a misrepresentation.
In my humble opinion, allowing someone who already has a silicone/tpe doll to enter, would be just so selfish, cold and arrogant, that many people here would despise the act.

Pete.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

ARK ANGEL wrote: In my humble opinion, allowing someone who already has a silicone/tpe doll to enter, would be just so selfish, cold and arrogant,

Pete.
Oh I don't know Pete....OH what the heck...its my turn for selfish.... :idea:

I wanna decent camera...with a free doll included :whistle:

Apologies...She Devil Lilith just reminded me that not everyone gets my sense of humour :wink:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

ARK ANGEL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ARK ANGEL »

:haha2: Ahh, just ignore me, I like to light fires and throw petrol on them, and test peoples nobler side... besides...
I want a bloody doll more! you can have the camera.
You might need it to take pics of my new dolls ass as she heads for WA, :haha4:

Pete.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

I think I was pretty clear when CF asked what was my intention I mention that our intention was to rewards our clients - that's the priority.

Promotion, sales, etc is secondary.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT

ARK ANGEL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ARK ANGEL »

PassionDolls wrote:I think I was pretty clear when CF asked what was my intention I mention that our intention was to rewards our clients - that's the priority.

Give me a break, really? it all promotes sales.
You said "mainly" with a question mark, not exclusively, that is so open to interpretation.
If someone intends to reward existing customers only, they should just say so clearly in the title, or one may think a company is given to deception, as well as apparent elitism.

Pete.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

ARK ANGEL wrote:
PassionDolls wrote:I think I was pretty clear when CF asked what was my intention I mention that our intention was to rewards our clients - that's the priority.

You said "mainly" with a question mark, not exclusively, that is so open to interpretation.
If someone intends to reward existing customers only, they should just say so clearly in the title, or one may think a company is given to deception, as well as apparent elitism.

Pete.
Hmmm... :wink: The idea of a promotion like this would be to build, market and entice client loyalty with a specific vendor..in this case PD......as there is significant competition with many vendors selling the same line items, with the service and advertised price being the biggest descriminators.....I do like PD's loyalty concept...it seems sound business accumen to me....rather than giving away a doll as a charity....but that's just my thoughts....I do not have a masters in marketing at all...more so a few engineering discliplines.....So respectfully agree to disagree on this one buddy....but hey...that's Anung and Lily we say what we mean and mean what we say :wink:

Cheers Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

OK, going to reward Doll Members soon. Watch out for your email. I think we might be able to do something like giving away free stuff every month, but first, let just see how this goes.

I think a lot of people will not know about it when started so let's go with a free head first. After when lots of members get involved I will give away a free doll later. Also giving away a free head also allow me to test the water and if any problem can improved it before giving away a free doll.
ImageImageImage

ARK ANGEL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ARK ANGEL »

Anung Un Rama wrote:
ARK ANGEL wrote:

Pete.
Hmmm... :wink: The idea of a promotion like this would be to build, market and entice client loyalty with a specific vendor..in this case PD......as there is significant competition with many vendors selling the same line items, with the service and advertised price being the biggest descriminators.....I do like PD's loyalty concept...it seems sound business accumen to me....rather than giving away a doll as a charity....but that's just my thoughts....I do not have a masters in marketing at all...more so a few engineering discliplines.....So respectfully agree to disagree on this one buddy....but hey...that's Anung and Lily we say what we mean and mean what we say :wink:

Cheers Anung
Sweet, I reckon it's what makes the world go round, and be pretty sad if we couldn't air our views without issue, that said...
Common sense needs no qualifying and differing opinions are not necessarily invalid.
Charity? by that logic all rewards are charity, could still make it a draw style comp with like a weekly code word or similar to ensure regular input and attendance to qualify, and it doesn't need to be a whole doll, it could be in the form of something like half price, or free head and shipping etc.
I'm not saying don't reward clients, but a whole doll to someone that already has one? Just sticks in my craw a bit.
I say it's as good or better business to promote new clients, rather than alienating potential buyers, that is surely bad PR.
I've been looking at potential vendors in recent months myself and these guys are still in the running, regardless of my opinions of business practices, they do sell quality dolls and have a good reputation, there is no argument there.
It would just be nice to see a promotional opportunity used to assist someone get over the financial hurdle to become a new loyal client.
That's all I wanted to say about it, no anxt or bad vibes meant or taken.
Of all vendors, PassionDoll is one of the greats in my book no question.

Pete.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

All good Pete :thumbs_up: ...and thats why we get on as we are worldly old school lads who were brought up to repect diversity and different opinions....I try to remove any type of emotive responses in my posts...as I get hammered with PMs and by the She Devil at the same time...however I do fail here from time to time...but in this context....I was purely comming in from a business ethic rather than a benevolent ethic..I think we need to help PD get the pilot program concept working first before we can tune the machine...both ideas and philosophies have merits....and the recurring monthly prize is an exciting concept...as ...sadly...despite rigourous efforts to maintain...our gals wont last forever and may need upgrades or retirement :(

Cheers Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

ARK ANGEL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ARK ANGEL »

Anung Un Rama wrote:All good Pete :thumbs_up: ...and thats why we get on as we are worldly old school lads who were brought up to repect diversity and different opinions....I try to remove any type of emotive responses in my posts...as I get hammered with PMs and by the She Devil at the same time...however I do fail here from time to time...but in this context....I was purely comming in from a business ethic rather than a benevolent ethic..I think we need to help PD get the pilot program concept working first before we can tune the machine...both ideas and philosophies have merits....and the recurring monthly prize is an exciting concept...as ...sadly...despite rigourous efforts to maintain...our gals wont last forever and may need upgrades or retirement :(

Cheers Anung
Agreed, I also forget tone and pitch don't translate through un punctuated text, that coupled with my straight to the point manner, can often be taken as hostility.
I have similar issues when meeting new people socially, I often forget to raise my colors and have to change tack to maintain my bearing, lol.
I realize the tactic behind the focus, but if the cog don't squeak it don't get oil.
I try not to think about doll mortality, it's still early days for plushies, the first ones are still around but Tilly is probably 3 x Carly's age, and it shows, especially during repairs, the plush has lost suppleness and rips more easily under strain, but I have long term plans. :wink:

Pete.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Here is an Idea... Just give it to me :glou:

Tetrasol

Post by Tetrasol »

I was thinking you probably could do an essay or story competition, with the subject of how Dolls have changed and benefited their lives. This is away to spur sales as it shows the good impact they have on lives, brings about an awareness of other doll owners, and promotes more talks about dolls, thus saturating thoughts more on getting dolls to those who currently don't own one, but are thinking about it.

Just some thought's.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

PassionDolls wrote:probably will start of with something small like a free head first to see how's it goes before giving away a free doll.

That is an excellent Idea but I would not enter as I do not have a doll where I could put the head. Perhaps if you are looking for new customers. Have the head as a prize plus a discount to purchase a body for it. "Winner gets a head of his/her choice plus a XX % discount on a body of choice." Now you have had a great promotion and sold a body as well. The winner could also choose just to get a free head if they already have a compatible body. Just a thought
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

INFORMATIONS