www.passiondolls.com

Need ideas on how to give away a free doll.

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
Mongoose

Re: Need ideas on how to give away a free doll.

Post by Mongoose »

PassionDolls wrote: Can you provide example?
The link below seems to be a good start; you can filter the criteria.
As a minimum you might want to ensure fraud protection
Comparison of about 24 contest software products

One request. Please don't require facebook membership.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

A few years ago I gave away over 20 brand new treasured and rare inflatable dolls all top of the range. Of the recipients only about 1 in 4 thanked me and few recipients I see still now as regulars on the forum whilst perhaps 2 or 3 are firm friends. But it freed up space for my solid ladies to come.

On the results above giving away a doll for the purpose of being a business tool has got to have calculable 10 to 1 leverage. In some way it's got to generate sales in the course of the competition, or afterwards. One of the best ways of generating sales afterwards is by a commitment to photography.

But for someone desperately in desire of a doll who otherwise could not afford one the result of a gift can be transformatory.

Another factor is appreciation. Sometimes things that are received freely are not valued as much as things that are worked for and worked hard for. So possibly there is merit in doing a deal for say $300 - $400 rather than the normal price rather than a gift totally gratis.

A brand new doll for just $300 would attract just the same publicity as a gift. It's worth looking at Jim's experience with regard to his Ruby 13 special deals.

Speaking personally you have earned support and enthusiasm in the doll community by reason of your passion and your innovation in bringing new figures into the market.

Another suggestion might be a full refund for any of your past customers within the last three months and any of your new customers extending perhaps to St Valentine's day to the one who produces the best photo. The photos can be presented and polled on the forum in just the same way as the photo challenges. Or rather than a full refund, another doll to their choice and then with luck you'll get more photos.

There's probably no right answer but it's a lovely idea. The only trouble is to make it commercially justifiable if that's what you want.

Another slant might be a competition requiring entrants to PM you with the name of 2 doll manufacturers in America, 2 doll manufacturers in Japan and 3 manufacturers in China as an open to all lottery with a winner chosen at random. This would bring people widely to your corner of the forum here.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

It should be a photo contest of dolls bought from passion dolls.that way people get more exposure of the exclusive big booty ,big tittied dolls your site has to offer.there arnt many customer photos or reviews on the forum.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

@ Kcupusay, not a bad idea. Thanks for your input :thumbs_up:

@CF thanks for your feedback and marketing ideas :thumbs_up:

@Mongoose thanks for the link :thumbs_up:

@haremlover thanks for your insight, widsom and suggestions :thumbs_up:

@Spartan898 three problems right now with the photos idea. While I agree it is good way for marketing, our blog does not accept attachment/image by user :-( at this time. Secondly, most of my sales come from word of mouth and not everyone is on the forum. And finally, few of my best customers do not take photos at all, so don't want to exclude them. But thanks for flashing that ass Image :thumbs_up:

The above are great feedback.

Still wondering how to pick a winner without one to be the judge. I prefer something that is random. Maybe some software from Mongoose may work, unless someone have an idea.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

PassionDolls wrote:Going to give away a free doll in 2017 to Doll Members. Wondering what the best way to do this, given that some of our clients are not on TDF it will be done on our own blog.

Thinking of having client posting on our blog and somehow randomly select one from the post to declare it as a winner. But the selection part will be hard as it need to show fairness. Any idea would be great.
Is this a trick question..the Answer is simple...Anung is the winner so he can do another in depth review...lol...then you will sell 1000 of them at least...LOL :haha4:

But send a decent camera too...LOL

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Hwyman072

Post by Hwyman072 »

Idk, a letter to santa???, otherwise, lottery is always a good idea.

Lucid Dreamer

Post by Lucid Dreamer »

VonRubber wrote:
If it is a new doll, you can make a "guess the weight" contest. The closest answer wins.

Von Rubber

I like this idea.
Perhaps, to make this more difficult, you also have to guess the height of the doll or something completely random like what number is written on the inside of her bra. Then on the day of the giveaway there will be a big reveal.

If this was a photo contest or who has the best comment contest there would be way to much bias. This way we all have an even chance of guessing three predetermined values to see who is closest.

Just adding my two cents

If I become a member of your blog today, I have a chance to win right? Or is this only for previous members?
- My Dreams Become Reality... -

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

lottery is good, but how can I do it such a way that you know, it show the client that I didn't randomly pick, but it was pick by something else. Like I can't just tell them OK the random number is 192.... I mean need something as evidence so it is unbiased.

@Lucid Dreamer: No, Doll Members = client who made a doll purchase from PassionDolls. Sorry, but thank for your idea and feedback.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

If you want to run it as a lottery invite people to enter six numbers between 1 and 55.

On the appointed date use the numbers drawn by the UK national lottery for that date https://www.national-lottery.co.uk/resu ... :rdd:ch:tx

To qualify for entry perhaps every week for ten weeks, or from now until the beginning of Lent or Easter you might have a different page on your website with a magic word which might perhaps make up part of a sentence.

The lottery numbers should be accompanied by those words to qualify.

The entrant with either
(a) two or three chosen lottery numbers or if none
(b) whose six numbers added together equal nearest to the addition of the UK lottery numbers.

This will achieve a following of people coming to your website hunting the words for at least ten weeks and if you're bringing through exciting new products it will generate a following.

Best wishes

Harem

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Thanks haremlover, that is interesting.
ImageImageImage

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Anung Un Rama wrote: Is this a trick question..the Answer is simple...Anung is the winner so he can do another in depth review...lol...then you will sell 1000 of them at least...LOL :haha4:

But send a decent camera too...LOL
I still like my idea the best...LOL...and I get a camera too...who really needs an extra set of steak knives anyway :wink:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

blacksmith
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blacksmith »

I'm with loneranger: Just send one to me and the rest is history!

BS
I can find the area under the curve, but I can't find my car in a parking lot!

I was once told "that's not possible", so I went out and did the impossible.

I fell in love with a doll...

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

I like Anung's idea..who better to test and review a doll than a doll...and dolls do not have money (ahem...do not tell anung I know his CC and Paypal details...LOL)...so we need to win somethings in our lives to help make things better for all doll gals! :whistle:

OK..... 8O look Anung...enough :shakefist: ....no one is going to buy this line :lol: ......LOL...Lily..the faithful scribe :wink:
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

ARK ANGEL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ARK ANGEL »

Hmm, great ideas there but, to be really and truly fair, it should be limited to a member who has proven to be a true doll lover.
Say... about 2 years in and a 1000 posts minimum, and someone who has never owned a silicone or tpe doll, so would appreciate getting one immensely, as they can't afford to buy one but have been trying for some time and still are.
This person would have amassed a good deal of knowledge of how to maintain and care for one and be relevant to all manner of reviews so they can competently review the doll.
Also frequent both TDF and have over 2 years and 2000 posts on the UK Forum, with this established credibility, could facilitate the huge Euro community with his concise reviews as well.
This seems to me to be the type of person who is not only deserving of such a gift, but would be singing the company's praises for a long time to come.
He would likely be able to pay shipping too, I'm sure of it.
It's gonna be hard to find someone with such requirements, so... if you need help to find them, it would be my pleasure. :whistle:

Pete.

DR K

Post by DR K »

Yes I agree, I will give you my address and problem solved lol

INFORMATIONS