www.passiondolls.com

Need ideas on how to give away a free doll.

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
DNA

Re: Need ideas on how to give away a free doll.

Post by DNA »

Doll Club Member rewards/incentive, sounds good to me.

So when you're a Doll Club member, then you have a PD doll to try the new head.
PD already gave me a free head for the Alison holiday sale. Now I can skip directly to free doll since I got the free head out of the way? :D
PassionDolls wrote:OK, going to reward Doll Members soon. Watch out for your email. I think we might be able to do something like giving away free stuff every month, but first, let just see how this goes.
TJ_Foxx wrote:
PassionDolls wrote:probably will start of with something small like a free head first to see how's it goes before giving away a free doll.
That is an excellent Idea but I would not enter as I do not have a doll where I could put the head. Perhaps if you are looking for new customers. Have the head as a prize plus a discount to purchase a body for it. "Winner gets a head of his/her choice plus a XX % discount on a body of choice." Now you have had a great promotion and sold a body as well. The winner could also choose just to get a free head if they already have a compatible body. Just a thought

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

@ARK ANGEL: We are good. No hard feelings. I do take yours and other opinion into consideration, but I won't guarantee I will implement them. I might do something for non-members later.
Dollfriend wrote:Here is an Idea... Just give it to me :glou:
Pick a number and wait in line :-), you are not the first to say that.

@Tetrasol: Thanks for your response/ideas

@TJ_Foxx: We could do something like that, will take that into consideration as well.
DNA wrote:Doll Club Member rewards/incentive, sounds good to me.

So when you're a Doll Club member, then you have a PD doll to try the new head.
PD already gave me a free head for the Alison holiday sale. Now I can skip directly to free doll since I got the free head out of the way? :D
You can skip it if you want, or just participate and you might win a different head. I won't give the same free head to those that already have the head I will pick out. I will give you a number of options to pick the head you want. If things go well, I might then do maybe another giveaway before free doll giveaway because I know a lot of Doll Members will not response or bother to read the email during the first giveaway.

More info will follows.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

CaptainAwesome

Post by CaptainAwesome »

PassionDolls wrote:OK, going to reward Doll Members soon.
Doll Members?

Also, something to keep in mind: http://www.targetmarketingmag.com/artic ... takes/all/

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

CaptainAwesome wrote:
Doll Members?

Also, something to keep in mind: http://www.targetmarketingmag.com/artic ... takes/all/
Thank you for the link :-)
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT

RiceMonsieur

Post by RiceMonsieur »

PassionDolls wrote:Going to give away a free doll in 2017 to Doll Members. Wondering what the best way to do this, given that some of our clients are not on TDF it will be done on our own blog.

Thinking of having client posting on our blog and somehow randomly select one from the post to declare it as a winner. But the selection part will be hard as it need to show fairness. Any idea would be great.

Looking forward to it!

CaptainAwesome

Post by CaptainAwesome »

PassionDolls wrote:
CaptainAwesome wrote:
Doll Members?

Thank you for the link :-)
You're welcome! I still don't know what is Doll Members.

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Geocaching. Have members follow clues to find the doll or a certificate for the free doll. Post clues once a week and receive feedback from the searchers.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

CaptainAwesome wrote: You're welcome! I still don't know what is Doll Members.
If you have purchase a doll from us you are a Doll Members. I hope that clarify things.

I was suppose to have a special website call DollMembers.com so members can buy stuff at discount, but never had the time to do so this year.
windave wrote:Geocaching. Have members follow clues to find the doll or a certificate for the free doll. Post clues once a week and receive feedback from the searchers.
Could work, but I prefer to do something that requires less work I suppose. Thanks for you idea though :-)
ImageImageImage

Pumpkinpatch

Post by Pumpkinpatch »

How about saddest experience with doll vendor?
Mine broke in half due to poor manufacture of skeleton!
Now she's only half the girl she once was! Other joints fell apart too! I'm all shook up!
An opportunity to make someone happy again!

Pumpkinpatch

Post by Pumpkinpatch »

How about best ideas for a new doll!
I like space girl! She has something earth girls don't have!
But that's a secret!

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

I think just picking a winner by random selection sounds best.

Though, there should be some "minimum requirements" such as, each contestant must either be a registered, established member of TDF and/or a registered user/customer of Passiondolls website ?

But, you need a way to secure against cheating, like a single person making multiple account registrations and multiple contest entries. So requiring membership on one of the sites may help protect against this.
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Just thought I'd put in my 2 cents. I think the doll give away should be a raffle $1.00 tickets with a limit
Of 10. You should be trying to reach new members to try your product maybe they would buy more it's all about sales and how good your product is. It's great to have someone stand behind there product (no pun intended). I would like to be involved in this. I have 2 yl dolls a 135cm and 148cm. I bought second one because my first doll skeleton broke. What size doll are you giving away? This sounds like a great idea good luck with how you handle it!! Mike

blacksmith
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blacksmith »

I think you should give me a new doll. Yeah, that's fair.

BS
I can find the area under the curve, but I can't find my car in a parking lot!

I was once told "that's not possible", so I went out and did the impossible.

I fell in love with a doll...

Pantyscientist

Post by Pantyscientist »

What a giveaway to a charity? It's a dollar to enter and the money goes to a charity. There could be three pools: people without dolls, people with dolls, and people with passion dolls. The free doll goes toba memberb without a doll, the member with a doll gets an expensive accessory outfit/something nice, and the passion doll owner gets a free head off choice.

MisterK
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MisterK »

So what is the criteria we need to meet in order to be in the pool of people that could receive the doll?

INFORMATIONS