www.passiondolls.com

Payment Plan for Doll Puchase

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Payment Plan for Doll Puchase

Post by PassionDolls »

Wondering if I should offer a payment plan, will people will be interested. I got quite few request for this.

Thanks.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

glam_barbie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Payment Plan for Doll Puchase

Post by glam_barbie »

I'm sure that buyers would be interested, particularly since you have been asked about it before. It seems to me that most of the potential downside or drawbacks would be on the seller's side, since it introduces more complexity into the process.

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

Despite all the potential drawbacks, it should increase sales.
You can run a pilot program for a limited time to see if it works or not.

SocalGuy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SocalGuy »

I would be very interested and would avoid me buying a second hand doll and rather make payments on a new one.

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

How would the program work? Wouldn't it require establishing a type of escrow account on the business side (either a pool, or individual accounts for each person)? If it's a collective payment plan account, if someone cancels, the funds can be removed/refunded (maybe minus a "using this service fee"), without threatening any losses...maybe? And if the payments are completed, the funds could be removed from that pool account, toward completed sales

Though, if that is all it would take, couldn't the customer just like, save up money over time?

PrettyBaby

Post by PrettyBaby »

Just joined doll forum today. I haven't yet purchased my first doll, and would be thrilled if I could find a vendor with quality dolls who offered a payment plan!

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

I don't think SAVING UP would do the trick! We tend to spend the money on other things and then it is a problem in getting a new doll.
If Passion dolls would just set up a system or database of individual customers and track their deposits and subsequent payments, the program would be a success and would allow many of us, myself included, to obtain a brand new Passion doll of our own and then, am added benefit, would create REPEAT SALES AS WELL!!!
PASSSION DOLLS have very UNIQUE offerings in their EXCLUSIVES that cannot be obtained anywhere else and I think a payment program would work VERY WELL!!!

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Payment plans work for car loans and other expensive stuff because the bank can reposses your car, and foreclose on your home and missing or late payment can affect your credit score.

MasterGray
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by MasterGray »

Would thee plan be credit-based, where the doll ships right away, or layaway, for you lock in a price and make payments before it ships?

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Tybalt wrote:Payment plans work for car loans and other expensive stuff because the bank can reposses your car, and foreclose on your home and missing or late payment can affect your credit score.
I suppose they could repossess a doll as well. But they better not expect her virginity to be intact! :razz:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Another thing that could be done for customers who are unable to pay off their purchase for some reason is to credit the amount already paid toward a future purchase. That way neither the buyer nor seller will get screwed.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

tman2016

Post by tman2016 »

I think it would definitely encourage folks to purchase sooner and to more likely by new than used.
YL155 Custom D, BB (with heads 36, 46, 88) - Mila, Jessica, and Ivana have arrived!

See the welcome topic for my dolls:http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=77559
Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=93973
More Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=93872

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

I think its a good idea for, maybe the first 10 orders, as a test phase. It's pretty risky on your end, so I wouldn't open it up for too many customers.

Though, now that I'm thinking about it, imagine if all doll companies did this where everyone could make payments on a doll. It could have an adverse affect on doll sales from individual owners, because most people want new. One of the good thing about TDF is the ease and dependability of being able to sell a doll when you really need to. I've already and quickly sold 3 dolls on these forums. I wonder what comes out on top between being able to make non-interest bearing payments on a doll versus getting a used doll for upwards 70% off from a member local to your country, making shipment or pickups easy.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

I'm starting offering payment plan now. For those interested please contact me. We'll try it out and see how it goes.

Thanks.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

8O Be very careful here fella.....I would give it a miss personally....but if sales go up by 20 percent and only 1 in 20 customers stiffs the deal...well you are still ahead!

I would not approve a repayment plan to that deposed Nigerian prince for example that keeps looking for sponsors to help him reclaim his throne and title...and he will repay you ten fold for your contribution towards the liberation of his repressed regime :lol: ...but not all scammers are this obvious :shakefist:

...but I am a cynical old bugger now....you can only get burnt so many times before you do not go anywhere near fire....I would not ship the doll until at least the balance of the wholesale doll cost was already paid to you...and as unsure of the tax laws where you are at...not sure what reasonable write off to default or loss is...so seek advice from your money guy or gal!

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS