www.passiondolls.com

Payment Plan for Doll Puchase

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
magonfox
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Payment Plan for Doll Puchase

Post by magonfox »

yes for me i would be more willing to put into the plan .knowing im getting what i want.i tend to spend my saving when i see something i want.but that would help me put my over time money to good use.knowing im getting a sexy doll.
dale riggleman

bassbeast
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bassbeast »

Same here money can be pretty tight at sometimes and and what would the payments be like monthly or weekly

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

I personally don't think it would be worth the time or risk. Since these are small amounts (avg $2k) you would get killed. You wouldn't bring in enough interest revenue per month to match a single bad debt which could be a high %. If you go the layaway route you will be spending countless hours bookkeeping and fighting with people over money. If a person wants to finance a doll let them use a credit card.
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

TTNLBTPD wrote:I personally don't think it would be worth the time or risk. Since these are small amounts (avg $2k) you would get killed. You wouldn't bring in enough interest revenue per month to match a single bad debt which could be a high %. If you go the layaway route you will be spending countless hours bookkeeping and fighting with people over money. If a person wants to finance a doll let them use a credit card.
I agree here, it would be alot of hassle and you'd be dealing with people who are more concerned with getting the doll than making the payments. Someone with a credit card able to purchase it through paypal has proven they're able to handle this responsibility. I don't think you guys should take this on, since this type of thing is already externalized in the market today.

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

PassionDolls wrote:I'm starting offering payment plan now. For those interested please contact me. We'll try it out and see how it goes.

Thanks.
So would there be any intrest in these payment plans?and how long would you make payments 1 yr ,6 months or as long as it takes to pay it off?is this the kind where you get the doll and pay it off or you pay little by little and then get the doll when paid off?

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Spartan898 wrote:
PassionDolls wrote:I'm starting offering payment plan now. For those interested please contact me. We'll try it out and see how it goes.

Thanks.
So would there be any intrest in these payment plans?and how long would you make payments 1 yr ,6 months or as long as it takes to pay it off?is this the kind where you get the doll and pay it off or you pay little by little and then get the doll when paid off?
It depends, but most will have no interest. Min is $200/month so most will be paid off within a year or less. Each situation is different so contact us if interested.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

DollAdict
Former Member

Post by DollAdict »

Its better to be satisfied with less profit on each doll and set up a good production line that lowers the prices big time. More people will buy and that lead to a bigger profit over time.

I have a book, a dealers book, about new computers in 1980. The first Personal Computers (where PC originating from) cost about 25.000 dollar for a complete system that can do 100 times less then a todays watch. Now you cant even buy a pc for that price, no matter how crazy you go. Back then a PC at home was for the happy few like silicon dolls now.

BigCheese

Post by BigCheese »

So, there are two different ways to do this:

1) Customer pays after receiving the doll:
Pro: Your dolls become interesting to customers who can't afford them.
Con; Your dolls become interesting to customers who can't afford them.
Alternative solution: Customer uses Credit Card. It is very expensive.
Pro: You don't need to track partial payments and deal with customers who spend all their time making up excuses why they'll pay you soon.
Con; CC interest gets expensive for the customers. It's expensive to be poor!

2) Customer pays in installments, and receives the doll after everything is paid.
You're basically playing the customer's piggy bank here. Several posters here have commented that they aren't able to save up, because they see cheaper shiny items for sale, and must have them now. You might have a rule that they won't get the money back, and can only spend the money paid to you at your store. This is kind of helping them stay focused, and not get distracted by expensive shiny items.

I think the last solution is the safest for you, and it provides a little assistance to people who can't control themselves enough to save up.
SILICONE IS LITERALLY
:D :D :D 8O :D :D :D
GIRLFRIEND MATERIAL

:evidence: *) the poster's use of feminine pronouns to refer to a female-looking doll in no way implies that the poster sees women as objects, or objects as women.

IANADO (I Am Not A Doll Owner) / picture is of a Zerg Lurker (because I don't post often)

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

You might have a rule that they won't get the money back, and can only spend the money paid to you at your store.
Not sure if that is completely legal. I think you are allowed to set a minimum down payment amount and that be non-refundable but anything over that would have to be returned if a person backs out.
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

8O Oh...how exciting..can I get a payment plan too....I do not have any money at all...but I use Anungs funds...LOL..surely this would suffice...as I have done this before...LOL :whistle: as in Anung...here is a surpirise...meet my gal Jade...LOL
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Paul at Cloud Climax here in the UK is doing something similar:-

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 65&t=76785
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

INFORMATIONS